Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
My order was not completed sending and one item that must be included was missing. I sent an email and asked for it. They said, they will send it but up to now nearly three weeks and still idid not revive my Carry case for the hover board which was missing.
Ordered and received our hoover board next day which we thought was fantastic service upon inspection noticed a slight problem called the company and was told to email. Emailed right away no response emailed again to enquire about accessories again no response. So although delivery of product was great after service was non existent.
Hi Susan, thank you for your review.

I have checked through our email log and can see two emails from yourself. I can see both your email where responded to within 2-3 hours. It may be that our emails have arrived in your spam/junk folder. Please double check this for us.

The first email was received on Thursday, Oct 18 at 2:08 PM. I can see a response was sent to you on Thursday, Oct 19, at 4:21 PM.

The second email was Monday, Oct 22, at 8:34 AM. I can see a response was sent to you on Monday, Oct 22, at 10:00 AM

We do reply to all support emails within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, from the email address "support@rolab.co.uk".

We hope to hear from you soon!

Rolab Support
The R2 Gold Hoverboatd wis great, however we also purchased the go-cart attachment which does not meet out expectations. It clearly is designed to fit thr R1 model
Hi Ruth!

Thank you for your review.

The Rolab hoverkart is compatible with all of our hoverboard models. It is a universal kart. The mount can be altered to fit the R2 hoverboard correctly.

If you have any problems with this, please contact us directly so that we can assist. We do reply to all support emails within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, our email address is support@rolab.co.uk. Alternatively, you may ring us on 0161 667 1475. I hope this helps for future reference!

Rolab Support
Ordered twice now and on both occasions the site advertised next day delivery. The first time I gave them the benefit of the doubt as i ordered in the afternoon...so 2 day delivery was accepted. Second time I ordered early morning but still waited 2 days for deliver. Either deliver next day or remove this statement from your website! Before placing order for the second delivery, I emailed a question about the item but got no response. I had to go ahead with order anyway as this was a replacement charger and did not want to take the chance of ordering from anywhere else in case I got one which was not compatible.
Hi there! Thank you for your review. I do apologise that you feel this way about our delivery service. However, it is important to understand the way our deliveries work.

All orders are delivered by DPD (this is a next day service). To be eligible for next day delivery your order must be placed before 3PM, this allows time for collection of the parcel on the same-day and for delivery the next day.

If your order is placed after 3PM, the parcel will be collected the following day and delivered the day after. We can see from our records that your orders were placed after 3PM, this is the reason why they were not delivered the following day.

Our delivery policy is on all product pages. For more information on delivery please view: https://www.rolab.co.uk/delivery-info/

Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews