Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Just recently purchased one from this website, the customer services is beyond terrible. Except you are content with not being able to speak with the sellers, do not contemplate buying from this website. Their phone's been permanently programmed to reject incoming calls, terrible terrible company. For the hoverboard itself, my LO's been enjoying it and I have nothing to say as of yet about that, it does what it says on the tin, but God help me , if I ever require assistance from the company, I am sure it won't be forthcoming as they are virtually unreachable. I have seen few comments on twitter regarding this terrible service, however, it was rather too late, were I to be aware beforehand , there's absolutely no way I would have transacted with the company. PS: I received an email from the customer service department, they said in essence that, while they are uncontactable via the phone, they do respond to emails within 24hrs of receiving them, I haven't tried this medium, I am, therefore, unable to comment on its efficiency.
Appalling customer service. Next day delivery - what a joke! Still waiting for my order to arrive 7 days after ordering and no response from phone and email helpline. Son’s birthday in 3 days time so have gone to Argos
Absolutely appauling customer service. Sent my son's damaged hover board back on 21st July and have not heard anything back.. I have sent numerous emails and tried the phone line which is constantly busy.. I have proof they have received it. Can someone please contact me ASAP.
I sent my son's damaged hoverboard back to Rolab almost 3 weeks ago now.. which was only bought in May this year I have sent numerous emails asking what is happening and not heard anything back at all.. have tried to call the office number hundreeds of times now and voicemail says over and over mind are currently busy.. this us an extremely awful service and business and my son keeps asking where his overboard is.. o obviously now need to see a solicitor to sort this out
I am still waiting delivery ! This is very poor service and I am fed up . Both your telephone numbers you never answer neither do you respond to my many e.mails . I will highly recommend for people not to use you. Yours Gill Parry
Sent ours back for repair over 2 weeks ago not even had a reply regarding the board, can’t get through on the telephone , numerous emails and no reply, basically I don’t even no where the board is. Disgusting customer or should I say no customer service. Am seeing a solicitor regarding this matter so if someone from rolab wants to get in touch if they can be bothered I’ll let my solicitor deal with it. Can’t even fill the rest of the form in as regards to getting back to me as they only give you a week no more shameful Laura pemberton
sham of a company Ordered a black hoverboard they sent me a blue camoflage one instead and as it was for my 12 year old daughters birthday i couldn't accept it. Can tell from other reviews that they probably did this on purpose as they've tried it with other's too, still 15 days after sending back the product i have not received a refund. they never answer the phone in fact it just goes straight to the answering machine Getting worried now because iv been emailing them every day and there just not responding to me. Can see they have opened my email as i use a tracker, I can't warn you enough how much these people should be avoided, if you don't believe me ring there phone number now i guarantee you it will go straight to voicemail. This company are a sham please heed my warnings.
Would do 0 stars if there was the option! Ordered an board and contacted for return. We sent it back not a problem. Shows it has been received. I have tried to call, email left voice messages, contacted on Facebook and also Instagram . Not one reply and no refund! do not get from this company they will not refund if returned!
So very disappointed, we ordered two for our children for Christmas, one was packed completely differently, it looked like it had been opened and returned, we stupidly didn’t open until Christmas Eve only to find one wouldn’t charge, one very unhappy child, two very disappointed parents.....
Box badly damaged no instructions you could tell it had been opened and poorly taped with no care
I bought a C1 Black Swegway for my sons birthday and followed the manual charged the hoverboard for 2 hours but the light on the charger never turned green. However the hoverboard showed full green. The board lasted 15 minutes use before the battery died. So charged again but the light on the charger never turned green but charged for under 3 hours as per the manuals instructions again the battery only lasted 15 Minutes of use. Tried the phone number but it stated it was for sales only and the automated system gave option of voice mail as it said all operators busy before cutting me off. I have sent an email to support but no reply and have tried to phone again with same response.
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews