Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Appalling customer service. Next day delivery - what a joke! Still waiting for my order to arrive 7 days after ordering and no response from phone and email helpline. Son’s birthday in 3 days time so have gone to Argos
Absolutely appauling customer service. Sent my son's damaged hover board back on 21st July and have not heard anything back.. I have sent numerous emails and tried the phone line which is constantly busy.. I have proof they have received it. Can someone please contact me ASAP.
I sent my son's damaged hoverboard back to Rolab almost 3 weeks ago now.. which was only bought in May this year I have sent numerous emails asking what is happening and not heard anything back at all.. have tried to call the office number hundreeds of times now and voicemail says over and over mind are currently busy.. this us an extremely awful service and business and my son keeps asking where his overboard is.. o obviously now need to see a solicitor to sort this out
I am still waiting delivery ! This is very poor service and I am fed up . Both your telephone numbers you never answer neither do you respond to my many e.mails . I will highly recommend for people not to use you. Yours Gill Parry
sham of a company Ordered a black hoverboard they sent me a blue camoflage one instead and as it was for my 12 year old daughters birthday i couldn't accept it. Can tell from other reviews that they probably did this on purpose as they've tried it with other's too, still 15 days after sending back the product i have not received a refund. they never answer the phone in fact it just goes straight to the answering machine Getting worried now because iv been emailing them every day and there just not responding to me. Can see they have opened my email as i use a tracker, I can't warn you enough how much these people should be avoided, if you don't believe me ring there phone number now i guarantee you it will go straight to voicemail. This company are a sham please heed my warnings.
Would do 0 stars if there was the option! Ordered an board and contacted for return. We sent it back not a problem. Shows it has been received. I have tried to call, email left voice messages, contacted on Facebook and also Instagram . Not one reply and no refund! do not get from this company they will not refund if returned!
So very disappointed, we ordered two for our children for Christmas, one was packed completely differently, it looked like it had been opened and returned, we stupidly didn’t open until Christmas Eve only to find one wouldn’t charge, one very unhappy child, two very disappointed parents.....
Box badly damaged no instructions you could tell it had been opened and poorly taped with no care
I bought a C1 Black Swegway for my sons birthday and followed the manual charged the hoverboard for 2 hours but the light on the charger never turned green. However the hoverboard showed full green. The board lasted 15 minutes use before the battery died. So charged again but the light on the charger never turned green but charged for under 3 hours as per the manuals instructions again the battery only lasted 15 Minutes of use. Tried the phone number but it stated it was for sales only and the automated system gave option of voice mail as it said all operators busy before cutting me off. I have sent an email to support but no reply and have tried to phone again with same response.
Rolab is rated 4.84 based on 708 reviews