Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Box badly damaged no instructions you could tell it had been opened and poorly taped with no care
I bought a C1 Black Swegway for my sons birthday and followed the manual charged the hoverboard for 2 hours but the light on the charger never turned green. However the hoverboard showed full green. The board lasted 15 minutes use before the battery died. So charged again but the light on the charger never turned green but charged for under 3 hours as per the manuals instructions again the battery only lasted 15 Minutes of use. Tried the phone number but it stated it was for sales only and the automated system gave option of voice mail as it said all operators busy before cutting me off. I have sent an email to support but no reply and have tried to phone again with same response.
When my son first said he would like to buy a Hover board with his Birthday money, I didn't really know where to start. I agree with some of the other reviews, "It's an absolute minefield out there ! " I researched the internet for hours and luckily for me, I stumbled upon Rolab. A very professional website with all the information you require and all your questions answered. As with everyone else it arrived the next day, early enough for me to get it on charge ready to use when my son got home from school. I can't begin to tell you how happy my son is !! I quote " Dad ! It's the best present I've ever had. Its sick ! " ( That means good ). This product is so good, I have just ordered a second one for my eldest son. Apparently Hover board football is the next big thing. Would highly recommend ! A great product and great value for money. More importantly, its Certification gives you peace of mind.
Ordered for Son's 13th birthday, he wanted one 18M back but there was so much bad press about that we decided not to buy. However with all the CE markings and certificates of conformity Rolab offered together with a very competitive price tag we got one. Best thing we have ever bought it is a fantastic piece of engineering and the quality shows. Spot on and a reputable distributor to complement a fantastic bit of kit.
When buying a Hoverboard / Swegway, I felt it was a bit of a minefield. There are so many Company's selling similar looking boards, which one is right? I have an 8 year old who so wanted a Hoverboard. I contacted Rolab about 5 times before purchasing. I needed clarification on the Minimum weight and also safety. They replied back promptly and I found them very professional. The delivery was quick and the board looks great.
My heart is now sinking as I read some of the other poor reviews. I have by my own fault ordered 2 R1s instead of the 1 wanted for my son's birthday. I therefore want to return one of them. I have received no email to even confirm the original order and consequently am unable to send back. Without a confirmation email I have no warranty either. There has been no response to my phone messages left or emails sent. Thank you to Rolab. 10 days on and I have now received correspondence, returned the boards and received a full refund. I do hope Rolab will look at improving their means of contact and response time to future queries from others.
Fab service, queries answered very quickly. ordered online and was delivered the next morning. Not tested yet as a present for my son Highly recommend
Received hoverkart with no instructions whatso ever and a bag of screws the kart appears to be bent have sent message to Rolab but received no reply at all just a request for a review the r1 hoverboard arrived In excellent condition and works as expected it was just the kart that seems to be second hand I have this to my daughter as a gift on her birthday and even she asked if it was second hand or new so disappointing
The R2 Gold Hoverboatd wis great, however we also purchased the go-cart attachment which does not meet out expectations. It clearly is designed to fit thr R1 model
Hi Ruth!

Thank you for your review.

The Rolab hoverkart is compatible with all of our hoverboard models. It is a universal kart. The mount can be altered to fit the R2 hoverboard correctly.

If you have any problems with this, please contact us directly so that we can assist. We do reply to all support emails within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, our email address is support@rolab.co.uk. Alternatively, you may ring us on 0161 667 1475. I hope this helps for future reference!

Best Regards,
Rolab Support
Was really hesitant in buying one for my son after reading about the hoverboards catching fire. Decided to buy one from the uk. As rolab had good reviews and the price was reasonable, I bought one. Having had it for just over a month my son loves it and so does the whole family. Really impressed by the battery life. Thank you Rolab...
it's a fun alternative to walking, it's so fun to try new things, i love the speed and the agility, it's very safe compare to other models that i've tried and my favourite part is the bluetooth sound speaker and lights.
Rolab provided a great service. The item was received in a speedy manner and very well packaged. It works perfectly. I would caution anyone getting one for their child though! My daughter received hers for her 11th birthday after months of asking for one, and she was on it for 5 minutes, fell off and broke her wrist! After 4 weeks in plaster she is now tentatively getting back on it but I would advise any parent to also purchase wrist guards and other protective equipment! None of this is Rolabs fault though! They provided a great service and I would recommend them.
Great product and fast delivery
Very good service and quick delivery.....after an initial board not charging a new one was delivered the next day, before the old one was even sent back.... would reccommend
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Very prompt delivery well packaged. Grandchild very happy
Excellent customer service.
Bought this for my grandson and he loves it. Unit seems well built and sturdy and compared to others on the market was reasonably priced. The supply of a U.K. electrical lead is welcome.
It's hard to feel confident about buying a hoverboard with so may horror stories out there but Rolab gave me the the confidence to buy the product knowing that I was in good hands and not taking a risk with the origin of the board.
Ordered the rolab hoverboard for my sons 9th birthday. Fantastic present he absolutely loves it. Very fast delivery Was a bit worried about buying on a website that hardly had any reviews and also paying by card instead of PayPal, but I can say it's a 100% safe as I got my hoverboard the very next day.
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews