Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rolab 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Rolab 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
Jessica Walsh
Rolab 5 star review on 18th June 2019
More Photos & Videos
What a lovely product my daughter has used it none stop since Xmas! The board is lovely and chunky and goes beautifully over nose surfaces she has tried so far! The flashing lights and Bluetooth music speaker are just a lovely bonus 😊 I would highly recommend to anyone.
Picked up an R1 for my daughters Xmas, item was ordered on Friday morning and delivered following day. Great service :)

Daughter was delighted with the hoverboard and it seems to be Of really good quality - time will tell how long it lasts but it’s certainly been a hit
I bought the R2 hover board for my 2 boys aged 7 and9. Delivery was very quick and exactly as ordered. We’ve taken it off road already and it’s working well. Happy customers
Very pleased with the quality of hoverboard it as been a very good service all around.would recommend this company.
Great product, brilliant service.
Granddaughter says it’s the best thing since the invention of bread..
My Grandaughter was over the moon with her Segway from Santa it was excellent she says much better than her friends
Great product grand children will be over the moon at Christmas
Great customer service - it’s quite difficult getting items delivered to remote areas sometimes but Rolab were so helpful and informative. Very much recommended company.
Excellent customer service with quick responses to questions. My hoverboard arrived with 17 hours of ordering - fantastic! My daughter can't wait to get out on it.
Very good......so far........it’s a Christmas present!
It was easy to order on line ant was an extremely good offer, The product arrived quickly. I can't wait to see my Grandson Rufus's face on Christmas morning when he sees it.
Simple online description, great product, delivered swiftly whilst keeping the buyer informed. Great.
Top quality service and product. I brought one for our daughter for Christmas and when we opened it to check it were so impressed we ordered another one for our son. I couldn’t recommend this company any higher.
I’m very upset , ordered a hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas and I received it very quickly but it was the wrong colour , couldn’t get hold of them at all to be able to let them no , they don’t even have a phone number you can call !! Finally someone replies via email and they said the colour had run out but they would upgrade it which I agreed and was very happy about . Still I haven’t received it and as a single parent who struggles this time of year I am very worried I’m not going to receive it and that’s £150 down the drain. If someone from Rolab sees this PLEASE get back to me ASAP
Amazing quality and such a quick delivery. Will be recommended to all my friends
Very happy with the service they didn’t have the Colour I wanted so they gave me free things 😀
Easy purchase and quick delivery. It is a Christmas present, but I’m sure my daughter will love it!
The second Rolab we have ordered (first for our daughter and this one for our son). Great service and great Hoverboard.
Rolab is rated 4.76 based on 747 reviews