Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I bought the R2 hover board for my 2 boys aged 7 and9. Delivery was very quick and exactly as ordered. We’ve taken it off road already and it’s working well. Happy customers
Very pleased with the quality of hoverboard it as been a very good service all around.would recommend this company.
Great product, brilliant service.
Granddaughter says it’s the best thing since the invention of bread..
My Grandaughter was over the moon with her Segway from Santa it was excellent she says much better than her friends
Great product grand children will be over the moon at Christmas
Great customer service - it’s quite difficult getting items delivered to remote areas sometimes but Rolab were so helpful and informative. Very much recommended company.
Excellent customer service with quick responses to questions. My hoverboard arrived with 17 hours of ordering - fantastic! My daughter can't wait to get out on it.
Very good......so far........it’s a Christmas present!
It was easy to order on line ant was an extremely good offer, The product arrived quickly. I can't wait to see my Grandson Rufus's face on Christmas morning when he sees it.
Simple online description, great product, delivered swiftly whilst keeping the buyer informed. Great.
Top quality service and product. I brought one for our daughter for Christmas and when we opened it to check it were so impressed we ordered another one for our son. I couldn’t recommend this company any higher.
I’m very upset , ordered a hoverboard for my daughter for Christmas and I received it very quickly but it was the wrong colour , couldn’t get hold of them at all to be able to let them no , they don’t even have a phone number you can call !! Finally someone replies via email and they said the colour had run out but they would upgrade it which I agreed and was very happy about . Still I haven’t received it and as a single parent who struggles this time of year I am very worried I’m not going to receive it and that’s £150 down the drain. If someone from Rolab sees this PLEASE get back to me ASAP
Amazing quality and such a quick delivery. Will be recommended to all my friends
Very happy with the service they didn’t have the Colour I wanted so they gave me free things 😀
Easy purchase and quick delivery. It is a Christmas present, but I’m sure my daughter will love it!
The second Rolab we have ordered (first for our daughter and this one for our son). Great service and great Hoverboard.
Great delivery and product looks great. Yet to use as for my daughter for Xmas but great customer service so far with information regarding which hover board to go for fit my 8 year old daughter
I have to say how pleased I was with rolab I ordered a Hoverboard r1 a month ago it came very quickly I ordered the friday and received Monday was also free delivery. It was packaged discreetly and after trying it out the product was brilliant I then ordered another for me other son and was just as pleased. I have been recommending rolab to everyone. Thank you very much.
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 725 reviews