Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
This is the second Rolab hoverboard that I've purchased for my kids and they are fantastic. The battery life is great and has never overheated. These are not like the other cheap products out there, spend the extra money and you will not reget it!!
Easy to order and fast delivery. Perfect birthday present for my son
Absolutely fantastic
Excellent quality hoverboards and the kids have had a lot of fun already. Fab bluetooth feature which delights the kids when we play music through the boards.
Brilliant service and delivery, will definitely recommend Rolab!! My son loves his new hover board.
Excellent product, my daughter (8) loved it. Looks good and the speakers are surprisingly good as well. The battery life is excellent. Over 6 hrs use on 1 charge. Also delivery was really quick πŸ‘πŸ»
Great product and service, cannot fault. In a minefield of different types of hoverboard your cannot go wrong with Rolab.
Excellent service from start to finish. Great present for my 10 year old son
sham of a company Ordered a black hoverboard they sent me a blue camoflage one instead and as it was for my 12 year old daughters birthday i couldn't accept it. Can tell from other reviews that they probably did this on purpose as they've tried it with other's too, still 15 days after sending back the product i have not received a refund. they never answer the phone in fact it just goes straight to the answering machine Getting worried now because iv been emailing them every day and there just not responding to me. Can see they have opened my email as i use a tracker, I can't warn you enough how much these people should be avoided, if you don't believe me ring there phone number now i guarantee you it will go straight to voicemail. This company are a sham please heed my warnings.
Arrived on time, excellent product, our 13 yr old is very pleased.
Quick delivery. Came in time. My son loves the hover board. High quality product. Highly recommended
Excellent fast service! So relieved to have found Rolab! I had ordered my son a Segway at Christmas and he got a new kart for it for his birthday, unfortunately his Segway from a different company had broken so he couldn't use his new kart and he was really upset! The previous company offered a refund but that was all. I Found Rolab online and had him a new Segway delivered the day after! His new Segway is much better! Thank you so much!
First class service and really happy with the product
Bought a hover board for my son's birthday absolutely loves it. Would definitely recommend 5 out of 5 stars
Great Hoverboard. Delivery was quick and packaged up well. I definitely recommend Rolab
This is the second one we have brought the first was for my oldest son and this one is for my other son they both love them especially when they can play their music via bluetooth. Delivery was quick and when stated, they are a great product and I would recommend to any one
Absolutely amazing service &next day delivery gwarranty
Excellent all around. I would recommend to anybody looking to buy a hoverboard. This is my 2nd purchase now and I have not ever had any problem. Excellent product
Awesome product!!! Kids absolutely love it!!!!
Ordered and received hover board within a few days. Well pacakaged. Brought for sons birthday but obviously tried it to see if it’s suitable!! Great fun. Brilliant bit of kit!!
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 672 reviews