Rolab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rolab
Read Rolab Reviews

About Rolab:

UK's #1 Online Retailer of swegway Hoverboards. Free 24 Hour Delivery, Samsung Battery, 80+ Pages of Safety Certification and a 1 Year Warranty.

support@rolab.co.uk

Rolab LTD, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rolab made you happy
Well, it arrived very quickly, it was what I ordered, it still works perfectly after a week or so, it seems very good quality & it charges ok! Very happy!
Excellent piece of kit , son loves it , product good delivery good
Sent ours back for repair over 2 weeks ago not even had a reply regarding the board, can’t get through on the telephone , numerous emails and no reply, basically I don’t even no where the board is. Disgusting customer or should I say no customer service. Am seeing a solicitor regarding this matter so if someone from rolab wants to get in touch if they can be bothered I’ll let my solicitor deal with it. Can’t even fill the rest of the form in as regards to getting back to me as they only give you a week no more shameful Laura pemberton
My heart is now sinking as I read some of the other poor reviews. I have by my own fault ordered 2 R1s instead of the 1 wanted for my son's birthday. I therefore want to return one of them. I have received no email to even confirm the original order and consequently am unable to send back. Without a confirmation email I have no warranty either. There has been no response to my phone messages left or emails sent. Thank you to Rolab. 10 days on and I have now received correspondence, returned the boards and received a full refund. I do hope Rolab will look at improving their means of contact and response time to future queries from others.
I did a lot of research after hearing horror stories of Hoverboards from other sellers. We’re really pleased with this one! The packaging and instructions seem very good quality, it charges quickly and easily and isn’t running out of charge any quicker than I would have thought. My son loves linking the Bluetooth and playing music. Only negative is it’s really heavy.
Quick delivery, board works well & looks good quality, better than we've had previously!
This is the second Rolab hoverboard that I've purchased for my kids and they are fantastic. The battery life is great and has never overheated. These are not like the other cheap products out there, spend the extra money and you will not reget it!!
Easy to order and fast delivery. Perfect birthday present for my son
Absolutely fantastic
Excellent quality hoverboards and the kids have had a lot of fun already. Fab bluetooth feature which delights the kids when we play music through the boards.
Brilliant service and delivery, will definitely recommend Rolab!! My son loves his new hover board.
Excellent product, my daughter (8) loved it. Looks good and the speakers are surprisingly good as well. The battery life is excellent. Over 6 hrs use on 1 charge. Also delivery was really quick 👍🏻
Great product and service, cannot fault. In a minefield of different types of hoverboard your cannot go wrong with Rolab.
Excellent service from start to finish. Great present for my 10 year old son
sham of a company Ordered a black hoverboard they sent me a blue camoflage one instead and as it was for my 12 year old daughters birthday i couldn't accept it. Can tell from other reviews that they probably did this on purpose as they've tried it with other's too, still 15 days after sending back the product i have not received a refund. they never answer the phone in fact it just goes straight to the answering machine Getting worried now because iv been emailing them every day and there just not responding to me. Can see they have opened my email as i use a tracker, I can't warn you enough how much these people should be avoided, if you don't believe me ring there phone number now i guarantee you it will go straight to voicemail. This company are a sham please heed my warnings.
Arrived on time, excellent product, our 13 yr old is very pleased.
Quick delivery. Came in time. My son loves the hover board. High quality product. Highly recommended
Excellent fast service! So relieved to have found Rolab! I had ordered my son a Segway at Christmas and he got a new kart for it for his birthday, unfortunately his Segway from a different company had broken so he couldn't use his new kart and he was really upset! The previous company offered a refund but that was all. I Found Rolab online and had him a new Segway delivered the day after! His new Segway is much better! Thank you so much!
First class service and really happy with the product
Bought a hover board for my son's birthday absolutely loves it. Would definitely recommend 5 out of 5 stars
Rolab is rated 4.83 based on 658 reviews