ROK Accessories Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

Tell us how ROK Accessories made you happy

"I ordered two nomination charms for a friend for her birthday so they needed to be back by a certain time. There was a small problem where one charm wasn't available and I had to choose a new one but obviously no ones to blame , the product happened to go out of stock after I'd ordered it. My only problem was that I was told I would get a free charm tool which I expected with my order but unfortunately it turned up 10 days after my friends birthday which was obviously disappointing! Other than the out of stock dilemma and the charm tool , I had a pleasant experience but unfortunately would not order from ROK again which only comes down to receiving a product late"
"I was happy with the service provided by ROK, but unfortunately the item I ordered was out of stock, but stock was shown on line when I placed my order. Having said that I would use ROK again."
"Not really happy I was told my order would be with me in 5 working days, instead I received the item after 2 weeks. Happy with the item just not the service."
"The service was excellent, but the product I bought had an issue with the sizing, as L/XL was no where near the correct sizing."
"Wrong item delivered"
"Order arrived 1 week later than expected. Emailed several times received no response. Finally received bracelet too late for my mothers birthday it is lovely but very disappointed with the none existent customer service."
"I had to ring yous after leaving two unreplied e mails as i hadnt received my item after ten days the item was out of stock and i had to wait futher i just think yous could have informed"
"I have already sent one of the items back, as it arrived too late, so waiting for a refund. I reordered another necklace which was also out of stock at the time, but has now arrived. The presentation of the item I was pleased with."
"Product came in good time and in good condition however I was charged for 2 products (and did receive 2) but only ordered one"
"Not received the correct bracelet. Waiting for a card to be delivered to match the gift."
"First order never arrived but another was sent out that i did receive"
"Fast and easy to use"