ROK Accessories Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

How would you rate ROK Accessories ?

"very helpful and items top grade"
Ms LD Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"After having to chase my order up initially, the lady I spoke to was very apologetic and very helpful.I eventually received my order xmas eve and because of the delay the p&p was covered ,thank you for being so helpful .one happy customer ????"
Gordon Ranson
Verified Buyer
"Always have a great range and excellent service."
Sarah Lucas
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a nominatio charm online. Had a call from ROK to say unfortunately no longer available. Offered me some alternative charms which I ordered one of instead. Very helpful and excellent customer service. Thanks"
"Kept me updated with the progress of my order. Well packaged."
Mr Ian Smalley
Verified Buyer
"By supplying my order quickly and then sending the out of stock Innovation tool when in stock without any prompting. Thankyou"
Darren Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Not really happy I was told my order would be with me in 5 working days, instead I received the item after 2 weeks. Happy with the item just not the service."
David Lavender
Verified Buyer
"My girlfriend had the bracelet a week and it has snapped"
Mrs Nicola Jane Rowe
Verified Buyer
"My first option was out of stock and the person on the phone went out of her way to help me choose a replacement."
Alison Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"One of the items I ordered was not in stock. I received a telephone call by such a lovely lady to tell me and offer me an alternative. As it happened, I chose to wait but the bracelet arrived within a few days anyway."
"It made me happy to see my son's girlfriend smile when she opened her present"
"Very helpful. Perfect item!"
Samantha Perkins
"Very happy !!!"
Darren Walls
Verified Buyer
"We were a bit apprehensive at first using a company we had not used before. However what an asset they proved to be. They managed to get hold of origional charms that were not available anywhere else at an excellent price. Excellent delivery over the xmas period and even gave us a free gift. I would not hesitate to recommend or use again. Well done."
Gaynor Dyer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and item arrived as ordered"
Julie Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, although one item not available offered alternative, super fast delivery, well pleased."
Gaynor Dyer
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent, but the product I bought had an issue with the sizing, as L/XL was no where near the correct sizing."
"Excellent customer service."