ROK Accessories Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

Tell us how ROK Accessories made you happy

"Very pleased with service. Web page easy to navigate. Loved the jewellery."
"They phoned to let me know item was out of stock and offered an alternative"
"Very good customer"
"Ordered 2 weeks before Christmas and paid for next day delivery. Item arrived 23rd January. Item good, service very poor. Why show on your website when you haven't got it in stock and allow me to pay for next day delivery?"
"Ordered £136+ worth of charms on 1st December '16. Received them in mid January '17. Way too long to wait for order, with info given only when i enquired (apart from near the end). Otherwise delighted with charms. Only 2 more to get now. Don't want another wait for them though."
"Great customer service! Lovely bracelet and quick delivery!"
"Good fast delivery and lots to choice will be back for more"
"Great service. Quick to notify that item out of stock and assist with alternatives."
"The staff are very helpful and friendly if ever there is a problem.Delivery is quick love this shop ????"
"Fast delivery"
"Rok processed my order in super quick time really impressed with their customer service, would use them again without a doubt! Thank you so much for ensuring my sister received her birthday gift on time, they are extremely responsive to emails"
"A+ Great fast service!"
"The item I ordered online was out of stock,, they rang me within an hour of me placing the order to explain it wasn't available and offered me an alternative,, it was delivered within two days,, really pleased with the great service"
"It was a great gift for a leaving present. Great price and fast delivery."
"Easy to order, quick delivery, lovely item +free gift bag"
"The bracelet was lovely and arrived early. Will defiantly use rok again."
"Although I was unable to get the charm I was originally after, one of the girls phoned me and explained my options. I was happy with the service and my charm arrived th next day"
"The item I ordered was out of stock and I received a phone call to say it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas. However when their stock was replenished they rushed it through for me and it arrived on Xmas eve. Really happy with service. Thanks"
"The customer service was fantastic and they were helpful no end"
"My original item was out of stock and I was worried I would not receive the item I wanted in time for Christmas but the lady I spoke to on the phone very helpfully went through similar stock with me over the phone and we found an alternative and posted it to me and I received it in time for Christmas and my Grandma was very pleased with it as it was a replacement for a bracelet she had lost earlier in the year. Great customer service and would definitely recommend."
ROK Accessories is rated 4.60 based on 336 reviews