RocketWP Reviews

of reviewers recommend RocketWP
Read RocketWP Reviews
Amazing service, quick response times, very reasonable pricing. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my company’s IT support or Wordpress solutions. Would highly recommend.
Great service as always
Great company with great people. Would recommend.
Excellent service - cost-effective and quick!
Great service and seamless delivery!
Fast and efficient service with attention to detail. Recommend without doubt.
We have now used RocketWP for a number of year and have found them to be so helpful when setting everything up and if we ever have any questions are quick to answer them and assist with any work required.
Fantastic and prompt service. Before I was trying to do everything. RocketWp allows me the freedom to get on with client work and not update websites and worry about backups.
Adam is a real person. You can call him, ask him your questions and ask for help. He is so quick to respond, often with the solution, and if he can't fix it right away he won't stop until he does. I've now moved all of my clients over to Adam's solutions and I would not hesitate to recommend his services. It doesn't matter if you're a one team site or a huge million pound business. He's managed both and everything in between for me. Thanks Adam! What's particularly great about Adam's offer is he is a hosting and IT specialist, and (as he will say himself) not a designer. This means he's looking for partnerships with agencies who need excellent, secure and reliable hosting and that's the perfect mix! Adam has helped me with things like moving small and HUGE web sites on to his servers, putting SSL certificates into multiple web sites at short notice, providing advice on hosting solutions and updating themes and plug ins on a regular basis. Lisa
Quick, clear and knowledgeable every time - thanks !
RocketWP is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews