RocketWP Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RocketWP
"Adam is a real person. You can call him, ask him your questions and ask for help. He is so quick to respond, often with the solution, and if he can't fix it right away he won't stop until he does. I've now moved all of my clients over to Adam's solutions and I would not hesitate to recommend his services. It doesn't matter if you're a one team site or a huge million pound business. He's managed both and everything in between for me. Thanks Adam! What's particularly great about Adam's offer is he is a hosting and IT specialist, and (as he will say himself) not a designer. This means he's looking for partnerships with agencies who need excellent, secure and reliable hosting and that's the perfect mix! Adam has helped me with things like moving small and HUGE web sites on to his servers, putting SSL certificates into multiple web sites at short notice, providing advice on hosting solutions and updating themes and plug ins on a regular basis. Lisa"
Will Carleton
Verified Buyer
"Quick, clear and knowledgeable every time - thanks !"
RocketWP is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews