RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RocketRoute Ltd
Read RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

About RocketRoute Ltd:

Online Flight Planner for Jets, T. Props and Piston aircraft. Worldwide coverage with 24 x 7 support.

+44 1273 782130

marketing@rocketroute.com

Farnborough Airport
Ively Road

it will be much better if we can have information of base & top height of clouds. especially for planing VFR flights
Direct connection and Validation by to Eurocontrol. Automatic briefing packs
Availability of 24hr support which I have used to solve a routing problem. The ease of filing and requesting handling. The way RocketRoute and JeppFD tie together to export the route.
Good service I’ve used for many years. However charging people extra now for the turboprop/jet aircraft type is ridiculous and a slap in the face to existing loyal customers. One use to be able to file any aircraft on a VFR/IFR plan. Charging extra to add a turboprop or jet is unethical. However as a flight planning program with quick auto routing it works well globally.
easy Filing from Flight Plans
Good flight Plans (Not always they are really good) Good hotline (it's very often but Not always good)
really good sw for flightplanning i have met only one issue with sending GAR to UK custom which did not arrive even if I got confirmation I use rocket route regulary in the season and fly about 250 hours annually with DA 42 or DA62
Simply, fast with everything to insure safety of flight
Ease of identifying routes
W&B not intuitive - cannot figure it out how to correct and have it right for a C172. But most likely my stupidity... Otherwise great tool!
service and usage
I appreciate the easy way to enter flight plans, for the rest the integration of weather jeppesen and other are better in flight applications as Fore Flight , Garmin Pilot i.e., tough those are missing flight planning for now.
Dear Sir Please relase my aircraft D-IMME to use the Aircraft in my account. Thomas.Ibel@t-online.de
Thank you for the perfect service and support
it works well
Easy planning and filing in addition to ensuring access to all essential documents
I first used RocketRoute a couple of years ago prior to and during an IFR flight to Elvington, Glasgow and Caernarfon when my Brother and I took our Father away for his 70th Birthday. I enjoyed using RocketRoute recently for a single engine flight to the Scilly Isles and Newquay, however, I had trouble getting the return IRF flight plan accepted and had to fly back without a flight plan! For private, occasional users an auto-route function needs to be enabled within RocketRoute. Regards, Paul Howard.
Service is good, but price increase (for basic private service) is too high. As probably with other PPLs, usage is low
Easy to use, good workflow together with the use of a G1000 but unfortunatly no realy functionable downloads to SD cards while using a mobile device (smart phone or tablet). The continious updates are very nice.
Mostly your telephone assistance is very friendly and helpful to overcome planning problems. Sometimes however,there are very untrained people.
RocketRoute Ltd is rated 4.17 based on 239 reviews