RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RocketRoute Ltd
Read RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

About RocketRoute Ltd:

Online Flight Planner for Jets, T. Props and Piston aircraft. Worldwide coverage with 24 x 7 support.

+44 1273 782130

marketing@rocketroute.com

Farnborough Airport
Ively Road

APP très performante aussi pour les VFR
Your good sytem for VFR and IFR. Your thoughtful Service.
Very friendly, easy tu use
Fast routing in Europe, briefing package, validation fast and serious, Enroute charges planning, weather briefing and approach plates available
You are the best!!!!!!!!
Is it possible, when entering a new airplane to see the envelope in mass and balance as a picture? I bought the system to use in in about 6 month when I will have passed my CBIFR exam. Your Gernot Meyer
I think the best feature of RocketRoute is the briefing pack. It contains everything that you need. In particular, the collection of weather charts is useful.
Very good platform for IFR flight planning. Saves a lot of time.
I received a telephone reminder to renew, much appreciated, followed up by an email with a link to the renewal page where it was really easy to renew.
interessante anche la lingua italiana
Easily one of the best and simple to use flight-planing applications on the market right now. Due to the fast response time and good support on all mobile devices it completely removes any hurdles you might have when you need to file or manage a flight plan on-the-go or at home.
Autoroute made me happy
Efficiency One stop shop for all flight planning
All services except the app, lot of minors bug like airports plates (ifr missing or not well stowed)
Effortless Very good &easy
That's very usefull !!
Provides everything I need in one place
Very usefull tool. Quick planning, user friendly. Just few steps and your flight plan is ready. Like it really much.
Competent answer to my question which led me to prolonge my subscription.
I still didn`t received promised christmass gift :(
Dear Pavel, We have sent your gift (iPad Portfolio Kneeboard) to your desired address and it should be delivered within 5-7 days. All parcel details have been sent to your email address. If you require any further information, feel free to contact us at marketing@rocketroute.com.
RocketRoute Ltd is rated 4.17 based on 239 reviews