RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RocketRoute Ltd
Read RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

About RocketRoute Ltd:

Online Flight Planner for Jets, T. Props and Piston aircraft. Worldwide coverage with 24 x 7 support.

+44 1273 782130

marketing@rocketroute.com

Farnborough Airport
Ively Road

easy and frendly to use,
easy IR flight planning
The best flight planning system, I ever encountered !!!
perfect job! kind regards eike knall
Hello, I did a renewal of my PRO package and forgot to put in the discount code. My fault was fixed by your team in almost zero time. That is what I call "customer care" Thanks. Andreas
A relief to use. Easy, fast and very helpful!
The only input I have is that it would be good if you improved your UI testing. I don't want to try to remember the specific input now. It's nothing that is a deal breaker, but just some weird, annoying UI behavior sometimes. (OK, the pull-down list of flights pops up when the pointer is down in the middle of the page, for example.) But overall, a great product and a great service. Couldn't fly the way I do without it.
Rocet Route is great and the best you have done was the easy link to Jepp FD!!
Before subscribing I asked for clarification on one point and I received a swift response. I subscribed yesterday and had a minor problem (my ignorance) but this was swiftly resolved by helpdesk to my satisfaction. Too soon to give a really valued judgement but so far the software is doing as expected. The helpdesk people are really brilliant.
I have had Pro Europe for one year now. For IFR planning works perfectly - great software!
Very efficient and reliable services!
Rocket Route 4 ist fast and precise! To file and manage flightplans is easy. It's a good feeling for me as well buisy Pilot with low time on ground to have a good partner who cares about my flightpreparations!
Very helpful to file and manage flight plans.
Rocket route is THE must for flight planning, on the web like on an iPad. I could not contemplate another solution anymore!
Very helpful staff. Gets you despatched even no short notice. The autorouter always provide a valid route and the software provides you with all the nessesary and reqired documents.
Very Nice application, mybe possibile Connect to Prepar3D Ver.3 ?
Programm, usage and customer service are outstanding good!
Perfect product with growing functionality. Features would make my job easier way further: - Interface to JeppesenFD on the web and on the iPad app - Compatible Copy / paste flight plan route to JeppesenFD without FL changes and DCT - iPad APP Interface to Garmin G600 / GNS530W - DELAY function on iPad App getting used to , might be easier - In Flightlog it would be convenient if the waypoint after which is a new course , would be written in bold , simplifies manual programming avionics.
Rocketroute ist the ultimate tool für our fligth operation, a real all in one solution and so easy to handle! You're great, thanks!
It has never been so easy to file a flight plan and get going. I was especially impressed with support when I had a particular issue with a route. New tracking-system is great. Even for private pilots like me who do not fly that often in the system a great help. Not sure how I've done it without RR.
RocketRoute Ltd is rated 4.17 based on 239 reviews