RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RocketRoute Ltd
Read RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

About RocketRoute Ltd:

Online Flight Planner for Jets, T. Props and Piston aircraft. Worldwide coverage with 24 x 7 support.

+44 1273 782130

marketing@rocketroute.com

Farnborough Airport
Ively Road

Good service, fast response
fast but yet comprehensive flight planning
Easy Planning and filing
Quick. Very nice.
autoroute is very nice feature and really good reply to help function by telephone but... I recently renewed my subscription and all of a sudden, turbo aircraft for the pro europe subsciption does not work anymore. Even though I only only fly private. To be discussed with the local manager I was told.
Everibody managing VFR and IFR flights in the world and particularly in Europe need RocketRout. It is impossible to find a valid IFR route in Europe without RocketRoute. It is very useful to manage the flights plans, to backup the briefing pack, upload the datas into Jeppview. You can also manage refueling and handling. I cannot imagine a flying life without RocketRoute.
Very convenient and self-explainig way to plan my IFR-Flights
None.........
..........
Aero at Friederichshafen is a great place to meet RR and extend memberships at interesting fare rates.
comprehensive service
RR is developing the flight planning platform incredible fast, it is sometime hard to follow ..... congrats Gerhard
It "sort" of makes me happy. RocketRoute's engine seems to be very focussed on Commerical IFR routes i.e. In class A airspace. However in the UK putting a small light aircraft into airspace around Heathrow and Luton for example annoys the controllers sonas a consequence I will file IFR in the classy G which goes up the east coast. You system does not let me do that. So I file VFR and then change enroute. I would prefer to be able to file IFR for class g airspace. Your engine needs to be looked at so that all pes that. Andrew
easy and cheap
Easy to use, great functionality, quick support
works ok. Expensive though. Many of the functions like autoruter, are available elsewhere for free. I liked the old version better.
easy ,fast;
Quick efficient and caring support. RocketRoute has transformed flight planning.
easy to handle fast processing
perfect support