RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend RocketRoute Ltd
Read RocketRoute Ltd Reviews

About RocketRoute Ltd:

Online Flight Planner for Jets, T. Props and Piston aircraft. Worldwide coverage with 24 x 7 support.

+44 1273 782130

marketing@rocketroute.com

Farnborough Airport
Ively Road

Convenient to work with, good integrated functions such as GAR Report, manage, delay and bring forward functions and so on. Negative side: Autorouter unreliable as occasionally no routes at all, sometimes routes unusable and unpractical, system in itself unstable and not fully reliable. Rocketroute still not usable for professional applications.
Quick and easy
W&B not intuitive - cannot figure it out how to correct and have it right for a C172. But most likely my stupidity... Otherwise great tool!
service and usage
RocketRoute is easy, complete and also, most important, fast to use. Great tool!
I appreciate the easy way to enter flight plans, for the rest the integration of weather jeppesen and other are better in flight applications as Fore Flight , Garmin Pilot i.e., tough those are missing flight planning for now.
Easy to use and good support
Dear Sir Please relase my aircraft D-IMME to use the Aircraft in my account. Thomas.Ibel@t-online.de
Thank you for the perfect service and support
The use of Jeppesen Approach Charts I would prefer the official AIP.
it works well
Very good, but pricing goes skyrocketing. No update policy for loyal customers ...
I am happy so!
Easy planning and filing in addition to ensuring access to all essential documents
I first used RocketRoute a couple of years ago prior to and during an IFR flight to Elvington, Glasgow and Caernarfon when my Brother and I took our Father away for his 70th Birthday. I enjoyed using RocketRoute recently for a single engine flight to the Scilly Isles and Newquay, however, I had trouble getting the return IRF flight plan accepted and had to fly back without a flight plan! For private, occasional users an auto-route function needs to be enabled within RocketRoute. Regards, Paul Howard.
Reliable flight planning; Confirmation of filing; Facility to advance or retard plan via iPhone / iPad app; Facility to close flight plan by telephone if no ATC available (only applicable outside UK, of course); Responsive and reliable customer support.
High price increase. Reasonable product design but poor app design, far from industry standard. Piston plan does not work for new customers who charter different aircrafts (a company who does not know their customers will fail sooner or later...). I have written several mails about this. No reaction from management. As a FI I cannot recommend this product anymore to my students. Will check out and propagate alternatives. All together: Medium quality product. Terrible sales.
Excellent Service, an excellent product and help in a single hand cockpit.
Makes flight planning quick and easy. Also easy to change or cancel
The fast and easy way to file an IFR/VFR flightplan, anywhere, anytime
RocketRoute Ltd is rated 4.17 based on 239 reviews