Rocket Charities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities
Read Rocket Charities Reviews

About Rocket Charities:

Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 28th August 2018
Antaia
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 27th July 2018
Graeme
Great service always efficient and on time
Thats great, thanks Alyson, pleased to be of help, Jenny
I ordered some home collection boxes. Rocket responded promptly to design queries and amendment. Delivery times were good and package appropriately packed. Product is high quality and gives a real professional look.
Thank you Sharon! Great to hear that you liked the Home collection boxes, a pleasure to work with you. Happy to help with anything in the future.
Very helpful staff and we're pleased with the end product.
Hi Kaya, it's great to hear you were pleased with the end product! You were such a pleasure to deal with and thank you for the lovely review.
Amazing, friendly, professional company who work hard to get the results and have unbelievable patience with their clients.
It's never a chore to work with you, thank you for your continued custom!
Fantastic Service, the ordering process was so simple from start to finish. We wouldn't hesitate to use you again.
Thank you so much for the feedback, we look forward to working with you again!
Rocket Charities were so easy to talk to and they understood exactly what we wanted. From confirming the order to having the medals in our hands was just 4 weeks, which was amazing!
Thank you for your great feedback, Jenny
What an excellent company! We are a very small, new charity and this was the first time we had ventured into this type of purchase. Veena and Beth were so helpful, talked me through the process, answered all my 'silly' questions and the pin badges are great and arrived ahead of schedule! Fully recommended.
Hi Audrey. Thank you so much, we're so pleased to hear that you are you pleased with your badges. It was great to work with you and we hope to do so again in the future. Best wishes, Veena & Beth
Nothing is ever too much, the team work with you find, design and produce your product. A first class service from start to finish.
Thanks Neil, its been great working with you with over the years on all your products, Jenny
Very professional and speedy service. Great products as well. Even helped us out at short notice for a charity event. We would highly recommend Rocket Charities.
Hi Clynton, thank you for your great review, it was great working with you and hope I can be of help in the future, Jenny
The ordering process was smooth and the trolley coins and pin badges are great. I am so pleased with the quality. This was the first time using our new logo for such items and we were delighted by how it turned out, especially the colours.
Hi Hilary, thank you for your great review, it was great working with you on badges and trolley coins, I hope I can be of help in the future, Jenny
Jenny and Jensen are amazing and put up with our stupidly complex orders and signing off systems!
Hi Claudia, thank you for your lovely review :) both Jensen and I love working with you too
Jenny at Rocket is always quick to respond to queries or enquiries, the artwork is iniviative, and the quality of the goods we have bought us fantastic. Ongoing custom guaranteed!
Hi Rachel, thank you for great view, its been great working on your different range of merchandise, everyone loves your logo
Rocket produced a range of items for our cash collections. Good value, quick and great customer care. John, Humanity & Inclusion
Hi John, thank you for the excellent feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you and I hope to do so again in the future. Best wishes, Beth.
We received great advice from Jenny about the different products available and support throughout the design process. The products arrived ahead of time and were great quality at a competitive price. We'll definitely use Rocket again.
Hi Emily thank you for lovely review, I am pleased you liked your badges and would be pleased to help on any future projects
Very quick response to request for Merchandise
Hi Anne, thank you for the feedback. As always, it was a pleasure to work with you.
Jenny Feist was very accomodating and on an order which wasn't printed correctly she ensured replacements were sent in a timely manner. Overall she is very friendly and helpful and it's been a pleasure working with her. she will always try to price match too which as a charity helps us to keep using you.
Lovely staff, quick to respond, great products
No request is ever to difficult, Jenny and her team and so helpful and I could not recommend them highly enough. The final products are always first class.
Brilliant service and product. Thanks so much!
They were always very helpful and obliging
Rocket Charities is rated 4.88 based on 160 reviews