Rocket Charities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Charities
Read Rocket Charities Reviews

About Rocket Charities:

Rocket Charities are the UK’s fundraising merchandise experts!

We’re here to help you use fundraising merchandise to achieve spectacular results.

Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Clare
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 28th August 2018
Antaia
Rocket Charities 5 star review on 27th July 2018
Graeme
Received our promotional items in record time! Absolutely loved the mint packs, lip balms and pens; I just need to stop everyone from eating them now :-) Jenny was great, very helpful and the turnaround was totally hassle free. Rocket Charities is always our first point of contact when looking at new products, I would definitely recommend using them!
Hi Rachael, thank you for your lovely review, it's always great working with you, haha, you will have to hide the mints :) Best wishes Jenny
Great service and support from the outset, and a quality end product.
Hi Paul! Thank you! Happy to help. Jensen
This was our first adventure into the world of merchandise - the advice and service received was excellent
We were very impressed with our goods from Rocket Charities, the quality, speed and service were brilliant. We would definitely recommend them.
Hi Nikkie, I am pleased you liked the badges, I hope I can be of further help in the future, Jenny :)
Good quality merhandise box product, well interpreted design needs and good service.
Excellent service always thank you :)
I dealt with Jenny at Rocket Charities and found her to be exceptionally helpful and responsive to my many requests. Nothing was too much trouble and I really appreciated her advice and support.
thanks Cathy, that's lovely :) its great working with you and hope I can be of help in the future
Jenny at Rocket Charities (and all other members of staff) have been so helpful when trying to decide what product to go with. Quick quotes and artwork made it very easy to make a decision on which product to go with. Thank you very much, would definitely recommend.
Thanks Alice for the great review, we were pleased to help
Excellent service always thank you
Thanks Rosemary :) its great working with you too
Always good service and helpful staff
Thank you Lynne! Always a pleasure to work with you. Jensen
Super quick, efficient and friendly! We have been working for over a year with Rocket and are delighted with the results.
I contacted Jenny to help us with some pin badges and name badges for an event. We were working to very tight deadlines and Jenny was absolutely fantastic!! There was nothing to much to ask despite me making amends and additions to our order right up until the last minute. Thank you for being so flexible and for delivering such fantastic products. We will most certainly be in touch again for any future requirements.
We worked with Rocket on a pin badge for our organisation. They were always quick to respond to queries, and the turnaround was within a few weeks of initial contact, which was fantastic. The quality was also high. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Team was extremely helpful and tentative in designing the products, and were very quick on responding to me. Would definitely use again as prices were good and delivery was quick.
that's lovely, thanks Catherine :)
Delighted with our merchandise supplied by Rocket. Great personal service, was kept updated at all times on progress. Excellent overall, and I would highly recommend.
Hi Julie, Thank you very much for this always a pleasure working with you. Jensen :-)
We required Cycling Tops at quite short notice. We also ended up changing our minds as to the design throughout the process. Beth dealt with the order from start to finish in a wonderfully efficient manner. She is polite, kind, totally customer focused and a real pleasure to deal with. Craig
Hi Craig, thank you so much for the lovely review! It's always a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to doing so for the foreseeable future. Best wishes, Beth :)
always helpful, delivers quickly and everything is always to high standards. One of the best companies we have dealt with in a long time.
thanks Yasmin. its lovely working with you and helping with all your different products :)
Beth and the team were great, taking a complete novice that had absolutely no idea of what I was doing and walking me through each step. Thank you so much, John @ Little Hero
Hi John, thank you for your review. It was great to work with you on your merchandise projects and I hope to get the opportunity to do so again! Best wishes, Beth :)
Excellent service from Jenny Feist.
Rocket Charities are fantastic to work with as they have an excellent response rate for any enquiries or quotes. Their materials are always high quality and we have never had any issues. We have always looked around and Rocket is the best value for money!
Rocket Charities is rated 4.88 based on 160 reviews