Rocket Badge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Badge
Read Rocket Badge  Reviews

sales@rocketbadge.co.uk

7A Regis Road

Although I am very happy with the customer service provided by the Rocket Badge staff and speed of delivery. I feel very disappointed by the use of plastic packaging. I have filled bins up with so many plastic bags and would like to see a reduction in this. Some suggestions would be the use of paper bags or paper envelopes. Kind Regards.
Great style, great quality, good price. And arrived when they said it would
Exceptional service and communication by Morgane and very pleased with a high-quality product.
The badges look great!
Flexible, quick turnaround - friendly and helpful communication received. Final product arrived in good time for deadline and very pleased with the quality of the badges. Thank you!
Great customer service
Good service and quick responses. In particular Diana
Rocket Badge delivered to a timescale that none of their competition would contemplate. The quality of the finished product was very high and the team at Rocket Badge kept us informed of progress throughout the process. Really excellent job.
Courteous. Empathetic. Efficient. Prompt.
Excellent quality and super fast delivery.
Great service and great product
Great service...quick to respond
Turned around a tricky order in very little time. Pin badges themselves were perfect and arrived a day ahead of schedule (despite short notice). Diana managed the order and the service she gave us was fantastic.
Excellent customer service, high quality product with a fantastic finish.
I found the whole process very easy, Victoria was very helpful and explained everything to me as we went along.
the deadlines were met, from samples to delivery of the badges and medals.
we will certainly be using the Rocket badge company again in the future.

Ian Macdonald
President of the Federation of Chefs Scotland
Nice badges, much cheaper than our previous supplier and great service from Diana.
Really pleased with the service. Kept in contact with me about the progress of my order which was really helpful.
Great and quick at modifying designs.
Good end product.
Always very happy with our Rocket experience, the products are great quality and Diana is ever so helpful.
The good folks at Rocket interpreted my brief very well and produced a first class product of which we are very proud.
Rocket Badge is rated 4.85 based on 40 reviews