Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rockawnings.co.uk
Read Rockawnings.co.uk Reviews

Tell us how Rockawnings.co.uk made you happy
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
Mick Ward
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 24th July 2019
Simon Carkeet
Fantastic value for money. Really sturdy and great quality for the price. We used our for karting, camping and now use it in the back garden. Can literally be put up in just a couple of minutes. When used in Scotland you will need leg weights and good hold down straps. Would definitely and without hesitation buy another one. Never had any cause to contact them but if their customer service is as good as the product I'm confident they would be 100%. And yes, you could swing from it.
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 20th June 2020
This is the best Gazebo I’ve ever had and I had lots buy cheap you buy twice I decided to invest a bit more and I’m so happy we sitting in it and it’s raining we’ve got tv in it and not a drop of rain it’s amazing thank you for your brilliance customer service when ordering extra parts such friendly professional company to f I could give 10 stars I would don’t bother with any other gazebo just get the best thank you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
had 2 different types and 2 different sizes from these guys. Excellent products, excellent service , needed a new cover after 2 years , next day on my door step , got the hex 55 now and the quality is excellent.
At this time of lockdown, I bought a 3x3 gazebo. I’m delighted at the sturdy quality. It’s brilliant & easy to erect. I now have a great outdoor space to keep family & friends safe no matter the weather. I’m awaiting the sandbag weights which I should have ordered with my gazebo- I live in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 so should’ve known I’d need them! My gazebo is my new passion- it’s like an extra room! Thanks for a brilliant product which I’m recommending to friends!
Great quality gazebo and arrived promptly
Order arrived next day. Did not take long to put up two people better than one. Very study. Family will now be able to visit and sit outside keeping the 2m distance. Well done Rock Awnings the only company that delivered in 24hrs.
Bought the Explorer gazebo this week. Arrived on the day I expected and I’m really impressed with the quality So pleased I took advice and paid a bit extra from the budget ones around Would recommend to anyone looking for a sturdy and good quality gazebo We had the pop up version which probably took my wife and I about 20 mins to unpack, read instructions and put up.
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 30th May 2020
Really love my gray gazebo with side windows and door went for the explorer series. I also purchased the sand bags I’m using it as an office in this warm weather because of covid-19 working from home. Very good quality for the price. Zip plastic snapped after 3 days of use. I messaged rock awnings and with no hesitation, sent a new door in the post. Lovely company Price is unbelievable for the quality Lovely customer service Thank you
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Hi have recently purchased one of the explorer series budget gazebo's for my football team. Obviously with everything going on our season was cut short and the tournaments we should be playing this time of year have been canceled to so I have been able to use the gazebo as yet. One of our other football teams have had 1 for about 3 years now. Ordered one day here the next. Perfect delivery service
Great company first time customer 3x4.5m gazebo received 24hrs after order. Well happy quality and price. Will defo use again and recommend 5 Stars thx
I have been a very happy customer of Rock Awnings for many years, i have bought several Gazebos, signs, spare parts etc and also recommended them to many people who have all also been very happy with the quality of their products and their service. Do not go anywhere else if you are looking for high quality fair priced Gazebos. Alan Seggie Lakeland Steaks Carlisle
Fabulous service, great gazebo- far superior to our old one,great price and delivered next day as promised. All in all an easy quick and friendly service that far exceeded expectations!
Thoroughly professional service and a great product. I had a small issue with delivery but that was the fault of TNT. Richard at Rock Awnings dealt with the issue promptly and communication with him was first class. I will have no problem recommending this company to people and a five star review is completely warranted.
Excellent service we needed a valance wrap in a hurry for our stand at the NEC Classic Car Show and they pulled out all the stops delivering in good time for us to use at the show! Many thanks all!
Rockawnings.co.uk 5 star review on 6th December 2019
I’ve had 6 or 7 gazebos from Rockawnings, and also sent my friends there. Terrific people, always looked after me ,and give great value for money . Michael Scanlon
First class product, First class customer service, and First class delivery. Ordered 2 3m x 6m Explorer Gazebos on the Wednesday afternoon and they were delivered by 0830 the next morning! i also has an issue with one of the panels and this was replaced immediately after i contacted the company (Richard was all over it!). Quality of the product was fantastic especially as this is essentially the entry model, i cant fault it at all. Great company am recommending them to everyone, and will definitely purchase from them again.
Excellent customer service. Produced several drafts of my printing requirements very quickly. Extremely pleased with the gazebo. It's very sturdy but easy to erect.
Since first buying gazebos from rock awnings over 10yrs ago, we have now purchased a total eight, a mixture of the Rhino 45 & 55. Recently despite being well strapped down, we had the misfortune of the Rhino 55 6mx3m being completely turned upside down. the only damage was bent brackets and broken plastic on a centre pole and a couple of bent bolts. Rock Awning have replaced the whole of the centre pole FOC whilst we purchased replacement canvas for a smaller gazebo. This truly demonstrates the quality of the product and the after sales service. I can't recommend Rock Awnings enough, thank you.
Ordered an item and got it delivered in double quick time. Very easy to sort my requirements due to efficient contact with company.
Answered my questions promptly. Delivered promptly. Very impressed with the quality of the gazebo and that was the Explorer model. I can only imagine how good the next level up is. Highly recommended.
Rockawnings.co.uk is rated 4.90 based on 147 reviews