Roboclean Reviews

30 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@robocleanberkshire.co.uk

Ajay Business Centre8 CrosswaysSilwood Road

How would you rate Roboclean?

Tom Beardmore
Verified Buyer

RoboClean carried out a builders clean for me on a Post-Op extension within a live Hospital environment. Their operatives were understanding and considerate of their surroundings and provided a very good service.
Pat Delaney
Verified Buyer

Joe and his team are a delight to work with,always prompt and courteous.
And always an outstanding job!!!!
Godwin Ezuah
Verified Buyer

So efficient and job well done. I'm able to save few £s after. I will recommend Roboclean anytime. Excellent job.

Godwin
Abigail
Verified Buyer

The standard of the cleaning was so high the whole place looked like new! I would use again and shall recommend to all my friends and family. Excellent!
Sonny
Verified Buyer

Absolutely perfect clean throughout will definitely be using your services again
Sonny Missera
Staurt
Verified Buyer

Guys and gals were quick and efficient with a great attention to detail. Will use their services again without hesitation
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Overall a very good clean and we would defiantly use them again .
C D Mullan
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, friendly service from a cheerful team of willing workers.
Peter
Verified Buyer

They have performed 2 major cleaning jobs for me. They were both to a high standard.
Justine
Verified Buyer

I have used Roboclean on one of my rental properties before new tenants moved in and they did a superb job. No issues when the tenants moved in. Have been very happy with their services and would not hesitate in recommending them.

Mrs Edmonds