Roboclean Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Roboclean

info@robocleaningservices.co.uk

Ajay Business Centre8 CrosswaysSilwood Road

How would you rate Roboclean?

Stuart
Verified Buyer

They did a good job at short notice, their staff were reliable and efficient.
Verified Buyer

Jo and the team did a great job cleaning the house I was renting, prior to moving out. More than happy to recommend them.
Awesome! We appreciate you taking your time to respond
John
Verified Buyer

Jo organised the cleaning of an intricate Chandelier and it has never looked better. A very professional service. On time, no fuss and nice people to deal with. This is the second time I have used Roboclean and I will definitely use them again. I have no hesitation in recommending Jo and his team.
Ian
Verified Buyer

The staff on the job were polite and quite while working. They know what is required of them and got on with the work with no fuss. Would certainly employ them again.
Fantastic! Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.
Colin & Anne
Verified Buyer

Excellent work for us very happy to have used you and all your lovely workers.
Jill
Verified Buyer

Roboclean have always been good to me. Excellent service. Arrive on time, invoice on promptly, and are generally very efficient. The clean is always top star. jill, Windsor
Peter
Verified Buyer

The Team did a great job making everything sparkle again!
Tom Beardmore
Verified Buyer

RoboClean carried out a builders clean for me on a Post-Op extension within a live Hospital environment. Their operatives were understanding and considerate of their surroundings and provided a very good service.
Pat Delaney
Verified Buyer

Joe and his team are a delight to work with,always prompt and courteous.
And always an outstanding job!!!!
Godwin Ezuah
Verified Buyer

So efficient and job well done. I'm able to save few £s after. I will recommend Roboclean anytime. Excellent job.

Godwin
Abigail
Verified Buyer

The standard of the cleaning was so high the whole place looked like new! I would use again and shall recommend to all my friends and family. Excellent!
Sonny
Verified Buyer

Absolutely perfect clean throughout will definitely be using your services again
Sonny Missera
Staurt
Verified Buyer

Guys and gals were quick and efficient with a great attention to detail. Will use their services again without hesitation
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Overall a very good clean and we would defiantly use them again .
C D Mullan
Verified Buyer

Very efficient, friendly service from a cheerful team of willing workers.
Peter
Verified Buyer

They have performed 2 major cleaning jobs for me. They were both to a high standard.
Justine
Verified Buyer

I have used Roboclean on one of my rental properties before new tenants moved in and they did a superb job. No issues when the tenants moved in. Have been very happy with their services and would not hesitate in recommending them.

Mrs Edmonds