Roboclean Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Roboclean

info@robocleaningservices.co.uk

Ajay Business Centre8 CrosswaysSilwood Road

How would you rate Roboclean ?

"A wonderful job cleaning our carpets using an interesting method which seems like a 'dry clean'. I had to leave the house to attend to business while the cleaning was done. When I returned the carpets looked great. Everything had been returned to the it's original position. Very trustworthy group. Harold"
"Roboclean is always prompt at responding to enquiries, understand the needs of the agents they work with so are therefore always flexible, and they provide a high level of cleaning."
"Roboclean were quick to respond to a last minute request for an end of tenancy clean. They even went as far as collecting keys from my sons work place due to our lack of planning. I never saw the end result personally however the deposit has been refunded so all must have done well! Thank you"
Debbie, we appreciate your honest assessment of Roboclean. Don't leave it last minute again. You know where we are now. And if you do again, we will be on hand to help you out. Thanks
"Always professional and helpful, great at their job."
Thanks Gary for taking time to review Robocleaning Services. We are always at your service!
"Roboclean arrived promptly, managed to get out a stain on upholstery and left the place beautifully clean. I will definitely use Roboclean again."
"The house was very clean when they had finished - I couldn't find a speck of dirt anywhere! And the price was very reasonable."
"You did everything that we requested, your staff have been reliable and efficient. All in all an excellent job. Many thanks."
"Great service, friendly staff, great attention to details, Did a great end of tenancy clean"
"Really pleased with the work carried out on our patio outside of our office. Managed to get us booked in straight away and It looks so clean now. Thank you!"
"The house was clean, however we were charged for waste from cleaning the guttering being left in the garden. Also the check out clerk noticed that the ensuite bathroom toilet was not clean."
"Great service. Easy to contact, very responsive. Work carried out promptly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend."
"Really good work, flexible, reliable, very friendly. I have used Roboclean several times now and has recommended them to friends."
"A very professional;service"
Orbis Engineering
"Great gas supplier , customer service is outstanding and prices are reasonable. I will be using BOC for the entirety of my company's trading duration."
Mrs Harris
Verified Buyer
"Quick, efficient, no-nonsense service"

Hope to serve you anytime the need arises
"Our two cleaners are fantastic- both Francis and Johnson are quick, efficient and extremely pleasant to deal with. Jo is also really good with updating you if there are any delays with the team coming out! Very happy with Roboclean"

At your service always!
"Very pleased with such a thorough deep clean. No corners cut"
I appreciate you taking time to review our work. Thanks
"Joe was fantastic, very flexible about fitting around my timetable and diid an excellent job. I thought the carpets were clean until he arrived and did an amazing job on an investment property. It was so good I got him back to do my home a few weeks later!"
Thanks for your warm words. We are more motivated to serve you and others that will need our service.

At your service!
"A good quick clean by an efficient team. I would definitely use Roboclean again."
Thanks Caroline.

Always at your service!
"Hard-working, cheerful team giving an excellent service at a moderate price. These lads deserve to succeed"
Roboclean is rated 4.84 based on 37 reviews