Robinsons Equestrian Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Robinsons Equestrian

How would you rate Robinsons Equestrian ?

"Absolutely appalling customer service. Since taken over by Sports Direct, this company is shocking. I have shopped at Robinsons for years but recently service has been shocking. I ordered a variety of items including a pair of child's chaps for my daughter-robinsons sent adult ones instead. I was then asked to return them at my own expense and the correct item would be resent (I was told I would be reimbursed for postage). I did as requested but then the item originally ordered was out of stock. I'm still yet to receive a full refund for the item and my postage was unable to be refunded by my original payment method so I had to wait 10 days for a cheque to be issued-very inconvenient as i do not live near my bank. Customer services clearly do not put the customer first....I will never order from them again. Avoid at all costs!"
"Service was excellent, fast and efficient"
"Service was excellent, fast and efficient"
Robinsons Equestrian is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews