Robes n Rails Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat
Read Robes n Rails Reviews

Unit 2 Whisby RoadLincolnLincolnshire

Tell us how Robes n Rails made you happy
Robes and Rails were extremely helpful from the first planning visit to the end of the fitting. Everything ran to plan and I'm absolutely thrilled to bits with the finished wardrobe. The fitters, James and Wayne, were brilliant giving me choices when decisions needed to be made, and they cleaned up really well. Thank you to all. I will recommend you to others.
Robes and Rails transformed our bedroom & spareroom into a luxurious bedroom & dressing room with so much space thank you
I wanted fitted wardrobes with lots of space and that's what I got.
Excellent service
Robes n Rails 5 star review on 18th July 2016
Very professional and friendly services right from the first call to finish and they are also a call away if any questions or problems. The men that came to fit the wardrobe where very friendly and helpful and kept the room clean and tidy. Most definitely would recommend
Robes n Rails 5 star review on 1st July 2016
Today our waredrobe was fitted (20/06/16) and my wife and myself cannot stop smiling. Excellent finished product and an excellent service from start to finish. We shopped around and found robes and rails to be very affordable with quality materials. Would recommend them without hesitation.
Robes n Rails 5 star review on 20th June 2016
Simply excellent sliding wardrobes,installation spot on and two great guys.

A real professional job we are over the moon!
fantastic craftmenship from the two lads who fitted our sliding wardrobes today they look amazing . would highly recommend robes and rails
We absolutely love our new wardrobes. Brilliant customer service. The fitters were efficient and very polite. I would definately recommend them to anyone. Thanks again
As someone who runs his training business from home my new office environment needed to be totally designed around my day to day working requirements. Richard was patient in understanding my specific needs and creative in coming up with crafty solutions to potentially tricky storage issues. The plan looked great but could RobesnRails actually pull it off in practice? Well...yes they could....and more! I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Quality materials all expertly fitted by James with support from Jake. James in particular went out of his way to ensure I was kept informed of how the fitting was progressing and his attention to detail and quality of workmanship was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and all was done with a friendly smile. Thank you so much. I'm delighted I choose RobesnRails and would highly recommend them to others.
I'm so glad I found this company.

One of their competitors had discontinued the finish I liked, and had started fitting the internal parts in a generic wood colour, so I was worried I wasn't going to get what I wanted, until I walked into Robes & Rails.

The friendly staff in the store point out the designs and fittings they have available. Richard, the chap who comes and measures up, does so quickly while talking you through the usual options, then quotes you within about 25 mins. And the fitters are very professional, who ask you questions throughout the day, to make sure the small details are to your satisfaction. I'm sure there's a group to thank in the workshop too, for making all the parts.

Yes, I had a fair few months to wait for fitting as they'd had a gazillion orders during their Christmas/New Year sale, but hey, that's a good business for you......and well worth the wait.

Thanks to everyone involved.
Thank you Richard and the team at Robes and Rails, very impressed with the wardrobes Scott fitted at our apartment in Lincoln at such short notice. Not an easy task due to the flat being on the 3rd floor and not everything went in the lift! Thanks for the alternative layout and suggestions Richard, which worked very well in the room, your experience made all the difference. last but not least thanks to the lovely, friendly ladies working in the showroom.

Andrew
We are extremely impressed with robes and rails. The ladies in the showroom were very friendly and helpful. Richard who came to measure up could see our vision and was very knowledgeable. James and Jake who fitted it were polite, friendly and very knowledgeable. They covered all of the carpeting well and did a very good cleaning up job afterwards. The finished wardrobes are beyond our expectations. Thank you to all at robes and rails for making this an easy process I will be recommending you to my friends.
Good experience from consultation to fitting, I have high ceiling and a picture rail and the fitted wardrobes fit the bedroom. Good quality units and are built to last and look good.
I would recomend Robes and Rails.
All round excellence from start to finish and after care.

The cost may initially caused some minor concerns, only because you really are left with an idea and a vision. How its executed is down to the professionlism of the fitters.

They were brilliant from start to finish; very polite and respectful. Giving you a clear picture of the process in fitting the bedroom wardrobes, stopping to keep you informed of the progress and whether it matches up with your own expectations.

Well done to all the team, I cannot praise them enough.

Regards

Martin Kotek
First class job.First class fitters (James and Jimmy).First class finish. Extremely satisfied with the result.Thank you Robes and Rails.

.Jean and Graham Lincoln.
From initial planning to installation we couldn't fault Robes n Rails. The finished wardrobes look amazing, are beautifully made, well fitted and are copious enough to hold more than we had even anticipated.
We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Robes n Rails to anybody seeking fitted wardrobes. Brilliant job. Thank you!
Very pleased with the service we received. Fitting was very quick and clean and tidy. Would certainly recommend this company to others.
Brilliant company, Highly recommend them.
I needed a storage solution in my teenage son's bedroom that was practical yet " COOl ".
Lets just say.... job well done and that the goal was most definitely achieved!
My son is chuffed to bits with his new sliding wardrobe as am I (all the clutter is hidden).
I would certainly use this company again everyone was so friendly and helpful at every stage. Thank you Robes and Rails.
We are both very pleased with the new bedroom fitments, they look amazing and the two fitters (James and Jimmy) were absolutely fantastic.
We would recommend this company to anyone. Mick & Bev (Washingborough)
Robes n Rails is rated 4.85 based on 108 reviews