Roberts & Dennys London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Dennys London

Unit 125-27 Gordon RoadPeckham

How would you rate Roberts & Dennys London?

Jan Goss
Verified Reviewer

""Really lovely helpful patient and very hard working accommodating polite and friendly guys highly recommended .

Hard working - Excellent Service
Amanda Groves - Dajon Data Management
Unverified Reviewer

I am so pleased with the customer service received from Robert & Denny's that we have selected them to be a trusted supplier for all our future office and storage removals. Not only did they respond quickly and with all the information I needed but they managed to help me out with a client and therefore allowed us to show amazing customer service! I like well organised and informative people and the staff tick every box. Thank you so much Lila, Kevin, Martin and Team! I am looking forward to building a strong working relationship!
Emily McMichael
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you so much 5 STAR service from Andy and the team !
Mr&Mrs Williams
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic !Thanks for making it such an easy move Highly recommended
Mrs Kawaters

It cannot get any better then this company . They are Removal angles
Jane Hopkins
Unverified Reviewer

I used Roberts and Dennys twice last year, and again last month. I promised i'd finally write a review so here it is!
The office staff are very helpful and happy to do whatever they can to take the stress off of your shoulders, which in my case meant answering the millions of questions that kept popping into my head.
The packing service is flawless and highly recommended ( we packed ourselves for our first move and soon realised we didn't quite leave ourselves enough time!!)

The removal day went smoothly with no mistakes, the guys just got on with what needed doing and the only thing me and my husband needed to do was pop the kettle on!
I would definately use them again if we were to move.
Ron
Verified Reviewer

My 84 year old mother was moved from an address she had lived in since 1973. The team were very professional, understanding and considerate - can't fault them in any way.
Barbara Renaudeau

Dear Theresa
Just a note to say what a fantastic job the chaps did yesterday for our removal to Wimbledon They completed everything efficiently and professionally in what was record time for us . They were all very cheerful hard workers and will certainly use your company again whenever the need arises
Pat And Jim Cannings
Verified Reviewer

Having to sort and dispose of my sister's furniture and personal belongings, who died while her things were in storage, was never going to be easy. All the people who helped us were unfailingly efficient and kind, from Sarah in the office to whom I made my first call to the men who helped us to dispose of everything. They all made a difficult task much more bearable and I will always be grateful.
K.D.
Verified Reviewer

Super Sam and his crew were absolutely brilliant. Polite, friendly and couldn't do enough for us. I would recommend the company to anyone.
Susanne
Verified Reviewer

We had a wonderful team of packers and movers from Roberts and Dennys who made the process of moving house as simple as possible for us. The surveyor visited us to give us an accurate quote and he put our minds to ease about the service Roberts and Dennys could provide. The team of packers and movers were very helpful and friendly, a far cry from some other companies we've used in the past! Our family would highly recommend their services.
Gary Broadbridge
Verified Reviewer

Couldn't recommend highly enough. The fellas did everything, smashing lads. Quick and efficient.
Very pleased
George Harley

Dear Theresa
I wanted to say how impressed we were with the service . On time efficient , lovely guys .Young Freddie was so charming and helpful . It was hassle free and swift . Shall highly recommend
Helen Wood
Verified Reviewer

I'd just like to give some feedback about our experience of using Roberts & Denny's. You were personally recommended by a close friend, which was my main reason for choosing you. Paul packed for us on Thursday and Paul, Henry, Andy and Jack did our removals on Friday. They were all very professional, really nice guys. They were really helpful and very patient - especially given the 3-hour delay while they waited for us to get the keys - I didn't hear one word of complaint from them about that. I was particularly impressed with Paul, who worked really hard, without a break and without any help (there was supposed to be another guy he said) doing our packing on Thursday. I wouldn't hesitate to use you again (though I don't plan to move for a really long time!) or too recommend you. On what was a very stressful day, we at least knew we didn't need to stress at all about our removals.
Sonia Nesbitt

Dear Theresa
Please pass on massive thanks to Oliver, Andy and all the team who moved me yesterday.
Every single one of them was so lovely, professional and polite on what was a very stressful day for me .I've only ever used Roberts and Denny's and wouldn't use anyone else. i would highly recommend you .Again please thank all the boys ,I was quite emotional on the day and worried about getting everything into my new smaller house and they were so kind.
Thank you!!!
Sonia
Unverified Reviewer

What a calm and lovely set of gentlemen .Thank you so much for making a difficult day so easy
Helen.G

Hi Theresa
Your company moved us in Dec (9th) from London to Lancashire. I just wanted to say thank you so much. You were really helpful every time I contacted you and your guys are amazing, they were so nice and they worked really really hard. It made for a positive experience in a situation that so easily go wrong!

We are settling in bit by bit.

We would like to return the cartons. Can you tell me how we go bout doing this?

Thanks