Roberts & Dennys London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Dennys London

How would you rate Roberts & Dennys London ?

"Thank you for all the help your guys where amazing even in this heat they smiled all the way!!!!"
"Just wanted to say thank you to all for your patience and then our move last week. The guys were brilliant and made a stressful time much easier!"
Hannah Woodward
Verified Reviewer
"The service that we received from Roberts and Dennys was simply outstanding. I cannot find fault with a single thing. Kevin, who came to our house initially to do our survey was so friendly and helpful. Our exchange kept getting pushed back, and everyone at the company was so unbelievably kind and helpful during and incredibly stressful time. On the day, the team that came to move us were incredible. They worked so fast and didn't stop all day. They made the day so much easier than I had anticipated. Nothing was too much trouble for them to help with. We honestly can't thank everyone at Roberts enough for such amazing service."
"Excellent, quick, oragnised, hardworking and friendly team, introduced all the team to me on arrival! They helped to make my move a smooth one from booking to finish. Thank you Roberts & Dennys Removals for your great service!"
Steve Monnington
Verified Reviewer
"R&D are a very customer focussed company who set out to make the move as easy as possible for you - and they succeed. They deal with logistics such as parking bay suspensions and last minute requests without a fuss and when I had a problem with a settee that needed to be moved into storage after the main move they quickly organised it for the following day. From the central co-ordination of the office team to the helpfulness of the packers and movers, everything went incredibly smoothly with no damage or breakages."
"A superb Man and Van service. Very professional and fast moving my belongings, the staff were very polite and helpful too. Great pricing compared to other removal services I looked at in London! Highly recommend and will use again in the future. Gavin"
"Fantastic friendly and professional service ."
"Arranged at short notice. Very helpful and professional. Happy with service provided."
"Really nice people, very professional and efficient. Arrived on time for both jobs and completed work with no fuss. Highly recommend"
"They were great! Thanks so much."
"My experience from start to finish was very professional and a smooth transition. Moving home can be stressful for anyone but on the day of my main move the guys were extremely helpful and nothing was a problem. My furniture was big and heavy but yet I did not hear one moan or complaint throughout the whole time they were with me. Highly recommend them and will be using them again, for sure! Thank you to a great team!"
"Roberts and Dennys helped us move house and put some items into storage. On the day the team were quick, flexible and professional. It made moving much easier and less stressful than we imagined. We would definitely recommend and use again."
"""Really lovely helpful patient and very hard working accommodating polite and friendly guys highly recommended ."
"Hard working - Excellent Service"
Amanda Groves - Dajon Data Management
Unverified Reviewer
"I am so pleased with the customer service received from Robert & Denny's that we have selected them to be a trusted supplier for all our future office and storage removals. Not only did they respond quickly and with all the information I needed but they managed to help me out with a client and therefore allowed us to show amazing customer service! I like well organised and informative people and the staff tick every box. Thank you so much Lila, Kevin, Martin and Team! I am looking forward to building a strong working relationship!"
Emily McMichael
Unverified Reviewer
"Thank you so much 5 STAR service from Andy and the team !"
Mr&Mrs Williams
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic !Thanks for making it such an easy move Highly recommended"
Mrs Kawaters
Verified Reviewer
"It cannot get any better then this company . They are Removal angles"
"I used Roberts and Dennys twice last year, and again last month. I promised i'd finally write a review so here it is! The office staff are very helpful and happy to do whatever they can to take the stress off of your shoulders, which in my case meant answering the millions of questions that kept popping into my head. The packing service is flawless and highly recommended ( we packed ourselves for our first move and soon realised we didn't quite leave ourselves enough time!!) The removal day went smoothly with no mistakes, the guys just got on with what needed doing and the only thing me and my husband needed to do was pop the kettle on! I would definately use them again if we were to move."
"My 84 year old mother was moved from an address she had lived in since 1973. The team were very professional, understanding and considerate - can't fault them in any way."
Roberts & Dennys London is rated 4.95 based on 42 reviews