Roberts & Dennys London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Dennys London

How would you rate Roberts & Dennys London ?

"Very professional throughout the process - thorough survey, prompt provision of a quotation, kept to all promised times, and packing and delivery were carefully executed. Also very accommodating of delays which unexpectedly arose on moving day."
"I had 3 lovely gentleman who came to my property yesterday to assist with my move into my new home and although none of these guys were fitters they assisted with my wardrobe, my sons bed dismantling and refixing at the new property. They worked tirelessly from my old property to the new one and not a moan was ever uttered, they even laughted and joked with myself and my children, they were true gentleman, hard workers of the highest standard and on be half of me and my children we just want to say thank you, we definitely couldn’t have done it all without them. I truly believe this guys need a pay rise as the work they do, really isn’t easy."
"We found the whole team very polite, organised & hardworking. Nothing was to much trouble. An excellent job completed in very hot conditions. Highly recommended."
"The team were fantastic from start to finish - smart, polite and efficient. All packed up neatly the day before. No problem getting everything down 3 flights of stairs on moving day and off on the road after a couple of hours. Tackled the inevitable dramas of what awaited us at our new house ( occupiers were in chaos and not moved out !!! ) with charm and experience. Really helped solve a tricky situation- all finished unloaded and beds made by late afternoon/ early evening- so very grateful to Tony,Kyle Ron and the team - can’t praise them enough and delighted to recommend them."
"Thank you for all the help your guys where amazing even in this heat they smiled all the way!!!!"
"Just wanted to say thank you to all for your patience and then our move last week. The guys were brilliant and made a stressful time much easier!"
"The service that we received from Roberts and Dennys was simply outstanding. I cannot find fault with a single thing. Kevin, who came to our house initially to do our survey was so friendly and helpful. Our exchange kept getting pushed back, and everyone at the company was so unbelievably kind and helpful during and incredibly stressful time. On the day, the team that came to move us were incredible. They worked so fast and didn't stop all day. They made the day so much easier than I had anticipated. Nothing was too much trouble for them to help with. We honestly can't thank everyone at Roberts enough for such amazing service."
"Excellent, quick, oragnised, hardworking and friendly team, introduced all the team to me on arrival! They helped to make my move a smooth one from booking to finish. Thank you Roberts & Dennys Removals for your great service!"
"R&D are a very customer focussed company who set out to make the move as easy as possible for you - and they succeed. They deal with logistics such as parking bay suspensions and last minute requests without a fuss and when I had a problem with a settee that needed to be moved into storage after the main move they quickly organised it for the following day. From the central co-ordination of the office team to the helpfulness of the packers and movers, everything went incredibly smoothly with no damage or breakages."
"A superb Man and Van service. Very professional and fast moving my belongings, the staff were very polite and helpful too. Great pricing compared to other removal services I looked at in London! Highly recommend and will use again in the future. Gavin"
"Fantastic friendly and professional service ."
"Arranged at short notice. Very helpful and professional. Happy with service provided."
"Really nice people, very professional and efficient. Arrived on time for both jobs and completed work with no fuss. Highly recommend"
"They were great! Thanks so much."
"My experience from start to finish was very professional and a smooth transition. Moving home can be stressful for anyone but on the day of my main move the guys were extremely helpful and nothing was a problem. My furniture was big and heavy but yet I did not hear one moan or complaint throughout the whole time they were with me. Highly recommend them and will be using them again, for sure! Thank you to a great team!"
"Roberts and Dennys helped us move house and put some items into storage. On the day the team were quick, flexible and professional. It made moving much easier and less stressful than we imagined. We would definitely recommend and use again."
"""Really lovely helpful patient and very hard working accommodating polite and friendly guys highly recommended ."
"Hard working - Excellent Service"
"I am so pleased with the customer service received from Robert & Denny's that we have selected them to be a trusted supplier for all our future office and storage removals. Not only did they respond quickly and with all the information I needed but they managed to help me out with a client and therefore allowed us to show amazing customer service! I like well organised and informative people and the staff tick every box. Thank you so much Lila, Kevin, Martin and Team! I am looking forward to building a strong working relationship!"
"Thank you so much 5 STAR service from Andy and the team !"
Roberts & Dennys London is rated 4.96 based on 46 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!