Roberts & Dennys London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roberts & Dennys London

Tell us how Roberts & Dennys London made you happy

Telephone
"I can’t fault these guys! The wonderful team at Roberts & Denny’s moved us from London to Broadstairs and made the whole process uncomplicated and professional. They were kind and good humoured and made sure we were properly set up before leaving. All our beds were reassembled and our huge amount of stuff was put where we wanted it. They helped us resolve an awkward situation on arrival at the new property (they hadn’t moved out) I highly recommend this company; they are lovely people who know what they are doing."
"The movers were very friendly, hardworking and professional. They made a stressful situation seems so calm & easy. They were very helpful & pleasant right through. They knew exactly what & how to do. Thank you 😊 Roberts & Dennys for job well done."
"Roberts and Denny’s moved us last week from East Dulwich to Tunbridge Wells in Kent and they were absolutely fantastic, we would highly recommend them. The team came in the day before the move and packed up for us - they were polite, friendly and absolutely nothing was too much trouble for them. On the day of the move the team made what could have been an extremely stressful day as easy and stress free as it could be. On arrival at the new house they put all the boxes in the right rooms for us and made up the beds before leaving. We have now unpacked all the boxes and I am pleased to report we have had no breakages, the boxes were packed very well. If you are looking for a professional, trustworthy removal company that also offers extremely competitive pricing then look no further than Roberts and Denny’s!"
"We couldn't have been happier with the team from Roberts & Denny's who helped us with our move this week. They were cheerful, courteous, careful and impressively quick! Many of the things I was worried about when we were planning our move were made easy because of the team's help. I also appreciated the smooth organisation ahead of the move and Kevin's flexibility while we finalised the house sale and purchase."
"From getting a quote through to unloading these guys were great. Very reasonably priced and very hard working. The removal guys turned up half hour early and set straight to work. Nothing was too much for them."
"they were thoughtful, did what you asked, very thorough and appreciated that they were your prised possessions and that they are important to you. you saved me from a cowboy service manor removals by collecting my things and there was a lot of nick nacks and glass and furniture and by doing so i realised how bad the previous company was. avoid manor removals and choose roberts and dennys. you then had to take the contents of the kitchen and living back into storage and you were soooo good. worked and worked didnt stop until done and then to bring it all back. not a broken thing nothing damp wet scratched damaged. you put the items where i asked just great guys great company i recommend you to all. thank you."
"Very professional throughout the process - thorough survey, prompt provision of a quotation, kept to all promised times, and packing and delivery were carefully executed. Also very accommodating of delays which unexpectedly arose on moving day."
"I had 3 lovely gentleman who came to my property yesterday to assist with my move into my new home and although none of these guys were fitters they assisted with my wardrobe, my sons bed dismantling and refixing at the new property. They worked tirelessly from my old property to the new one and not a moan was ever uttered, they even laughted and joked with myself and my children, they were true gentleman, hard workers of the highest standard and on be half of me and my children we just want to say thank you, we definitely couldn’t have done it all without them. I truly believe this guys need a pay rise as the work they do, really isn’t easy."
"We found the whole team very polite, organised & hardworking. Nothing was to much trouble. An excellent job completed in very hot conditions. Highly recommended."
"The team were fantastic from start to finish - smart, polite and efficient. All packed up neatly the day before. No problem getting everything down 3 flights of stairs on moving day and off on the road after a couple of hours. Tackled the inevitable dramas of what awaited us at our new house ( occupiers were in chaos and not moved out !!! ) with charm and experience. Really helped solve a tricky situation- all finished unloaded and beds made by late afternoon/ early evening- so very grateful to Tony,Kyle Ron and the team - can’t praise them enough and delighted to recommend them."
"Thank you for all the help your guys where amazing even in this heat they smiled all the way!!!!"
"Just wanted to say thank you to all for your patience and then our move last week. The guys were brilliant and made a stressful time much easier!"
"The service that we received from Roberts and Dennys was simply outstanding. I cannot find fault with a single thing. Kevin, who came to our house initially to do our survey was so friendly and helpful. Our exchange kept getting pushed back, and everyone at the company was so unbelievably kind and helpful during and incredibly stressful time. On the day, the team that came to move us were incredible. They worked so fast and didn't stop all day. They made the day so much easier than I had anticipated. Nothing was too much trouble for them to help with. We honestly can't thank everyone at Roberts enough for such amazing service."
"Excellent, quick, oragnised, hardworking and friendly team, introduced all the team to me on arrival! They helped to make my move a smooth one from booking to finish. Thank you Roberts & Dennys Removals for your great service!"
"R&D are a very customer focussed company who set out to make the move as easy as possible for you - and they succeed. They deal with logistics such as parking bay suspensions and last minute requests without a fuss and when I had a problem with a settee that needed to be moved into storage after the main move they quickly organised it for the following day. From the central co-ordination of the office team to the helpfulness of the packers and movers, everything went incredibly smoothly with no damage or breakages."
"A superb Man and Van service. Very professional and fast moving my belongings, the staff were very polite and helpful too. Great pricing compared to other removal services I looked at in London! Highly recommend and will use again in the future. Gavin"
"Fantastic friendly and professional service ."
"Arranged at short notice. Very helpful and professional. Happy with service provided."
"Really nice people, very professional and efficient. Arrived on time for both jobs and completed work with no fuss. Highly recommend"
"They were great! Thanks so much."
Roberts & Dennys London is rated 4.96 based on 52 reviews