Roberts & Speight Reviews

of reviewers recommend Roberts & Speight
Courier, Own Driver
Read Roberts & Speight Reviews
Fulfilled my order quickly without fuss during a period of uncertain courier response times. Well done.
Great selection of cheese and everything else!! Order was waiting for us speedy service !
Very good service as always. They contacted us immediately to let us know that one item on our online list was unavailable. As soon as we confirmed that we wanted to receive the remaining items they were dispatched immediately and received 2 days later. Excellent service!
Excellent products and service
I have requested a trout terrine and teh taste was horrible. It was tasting like corned beef and the texture was like a ciment. Absolutely disappointing.
Disappointing customer service.
I have requested a refund and they have ignored me completely.
Absolutely disappointing.
Very happy with the service. Good choice of wine and food.
Great range of food and wine. Friendly service.
Excellent service with next day delivery at no extra charge.
Always a good choice of wine and good service
Another fabulous delivery . Love the variety of wines excellent customer service and quck delivery thank you 🥂
Great service during their busiest period.
Good selection of wine, cheeses and other deli favourites.
Swift efficient service as always.
Very easy to deal with. Everything arrived as ordered and well packed
Great wine. Great service.
All was delivered and was very well received by my son -in -law. Thank you so much. It was collected by my daughter in Beverley.
We used Roberts & Speight's webpage to select and order a hamper for our daughter and her husband who live near Beverley. We were very impressed both with the range of food and drink that was available and with the speed and efficiency of their service.
Great service Great wine- Vidal. 2/3 days turnaround
Brilliant delivered on the day requested and beautifully gift wrapped really pleased great service
Excellent as always. Best on line deli and drink shop ever. very quick local delivery
Excellent, will use again.
I pressed the wrong button for delivery/collection, they contacted me to check if that's what I required.
Roberts & Speight is rated 4.96 based on 639 reviews