Robert Cooney Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Robert Cooney

How would you rate Robert Cooney ?

M S Blackmore
Verified Buyer
"Such amazing service , everyone is so friendly ! Charlie Snow was extremely professional and always kept me updated with the house purchase , nothing was too much trouble . I would highly recommend Robert Cooney estate agents to Anyone . I can’t thank Charlie Snow enough for his professional manor with the purchase of my first home ."
Mr A Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"I found the service provided by Robert Cooney to be professional and courteous. I appreciated the extra efforts Adam made to help get the sale over the final hurdle."
"Staff were helpful and responsive and ensured that everything ran smoothly."
"They were handling the sale of our dream home and we bought it."
Mr C Wheeler & Mrs Lorna Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"From our initial contact, through to the successful sale and completion of our property, we found all the staff at Robert Cooney to be extremely professional and courteous. In the past we have sold properties using several local estate agents. In comparison the service we received through Robert Cooney exceeds all others. The ethos of Robert Cooney is to get the best price for your property by not over valuing purely to win custom and pay attention to detail. All the staff at Robert Cooney worked tirelessly on our behalf and within a relatively short time frame successfully sold our property. The entire process of selling was made less stressful simply because of the professional nature of all the staff. From valuation and arranging viewings to contact with office staff on the telephone; everyone at Robert Cooney was working on our behalf. We are now settled and very happy in our new home. However, should the time come when we are in a position to sell, we would definitely rely upon the professional services of Robert Cooney and would not even consider going else where. From our personal experience, we cannot recommend the service of Robert Cooney highly enough."
Thank you for your detailed review. We are delighted to have been able to help you move.
M E Forward
Verified Buyer
"Very attentive and happy to help me as a buyer, and good at making the process go smoothly. On the whole they were excellent at phoning me back and replying to emails. Charlie was my rep and I couldn’t fault his genuine and friendly manner and helpfulness. The only thing I would have appreciated is more after-care in the first few days and weeks of having the house."
Mr C Barrington
Verified Buyer
"Set a realistic selling price and achieved it. The process through to completion was well managed and I was kept up to speed, despite their being a lengthy chain."
Thank you!
Mr A Mrs A Briciu
"Easy transaction"
Mr M Hooper And Mr J Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Good, clear communication. Adam really helped to keep things moving in the right direction."
Thank you for your kind review. We hope you are enjoying your new home.
"Fantastic service. They did everything they could to push sale through smoothly. Always available to help."
Mrs D Wolfe
Verified Buyer
"The sale of our property went without a hitch and the staff at Robert Cooney were all friendly and efficient throughout the entire process."
"Robert Cooney easily surpassed a previous estate agents that had clearly failed in providing us in the customer care area, as the prospective customers in purchasing a property. We found Robert Cooney professional, courteous and also paying particular attention to our requirements. The welcome we received upon completion from Robert Cooney was especially pleasant the day we collected our keys."
Mr G Lavender & Mrs Leisa Lavender
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service with a friendly smile. Thank you."
Mr S Culverwell
Verified Buyer
"The team were very pleasant to deal with and they were willing to try my suggestions. There was no pressure, which was very much appreciated. I would definitely use them again."
"Brilliant marketing and excellent staff"
Mr J McLaughlin & Mrs Claire Chaplin
Verified Buyer
"Of all of the agents we have come across in the South West, their consummate professionalism and regular contact made them stand out head and shoulders above the rest. From sales to back office, valuations to the owner himself, we couldn’t recommend them any higher."
Thank you so much for the 5* review and your glowing comments.

We continually strive to maintain high standards across the firm and it is always good to hear when people understand what we do - thank you.
"Thay did there best to help the sale go through nicely"
Thank you for the 5* review. We hope you are very happy in your lovely new home.
"From the time Rob valued our property we had excellent service. Charlie took amazing photos and we were delighted with the details. Our property went live on the Internet Friday evening and by midday Saturday we had 6 viewings booked. Our house was then sstc by Tuesday evening and the whole transaction went through in just 7 weeks! We have no doubt that this was due to the way the sale was set up initially and the constant chasing by Adam to keep things pushing through! As a team they even helped with our onward purchase. (Thank you Kate!) We would definitely recommend Robert Cooney to anyone thinking of selling."
"We were with Robert Cooney for 6 months, two buyers dropped out and we sold with the third buyer. The team in Taunton did in excess of 25 viewings at different times of the day and sometime during the evening.Not once did anyone complain or moan and they stayed with the sale all through the protracted process, keeping us updated, both verbally and e mails after every viewing.A great team who back each other up along the way.Really impressive customer service, it does really pay to go with a long established estate agent.Many Thanks to Charlie and all the team. John and Sue"
Mr A Mrs R Dinham
Verified Buyer
"Kept me informed of what was happening. Good communication. Friendly people"
Robert Cooney is rated 4.84 based on 58 reviews