Robert Cooney Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Robert Cooney

Tell us how Robert Cooney made you happy

"Nothing short of excellent - thank you Jodie."
"I used Robert Cooney for the sale of my house, I found the whole team to be extremely professional, proactive, competent and friendly. I was updated every step of the way and found their expertise and knowledge invaluable, I would highly recommend them. Thank you Robert and team!"
"We found Robert Cooney to be an exceptional estate agent. They generated a constant stream of viewings. They advertised our property on ever portal possible, and took stunning aerial photographs. Their staff are highly efficient and coordinated, and although our property was fifteen miles from Taunton they did all the viewings. They have now sold a handful of properties in our rural area, totally outselling any other agent."
"Buying a house can be a complex and stressful experience. But Robert Cooney ensured the whole process went as smoothly as possible. Good communication and prompt responses to queries, I would highly recommend."
"Our sale was fairly straight-forward but our purchase was very complicated and all staff at Robert Cooney were very helpful and went above and beyond to make it a less stressful experience, even when having to deal with Purple Bricks Would definitely recommend."
"I found Adam from Robert Cooney in Taunton very helpful, polite and always quick to respond to any enquires throughout my whole house purchase. I would use Robert Cooney again for this reason."
"We received an efficient and friendly service."
"Thank you to all at Robert Cooney for there service in selling my property found all staff pleasant and helpful in what can be a very trying time."
"I couldn't fault the service provided by Robert Cooney. My property had multiple viewings on its first day on the market and an offer was accepted within 10 days. Calls were returned in a timely fashion and the service was helpful, swift and professional."
"The sale was conducted to a very high standard, everyone at Robert Cooneys gave 100% to get the sale completed in a short time, we are very grateful for such a professional service. We would highly recommend using Robert Cooney to sell your property."
"The staff are overall very nice and efficient. We had a slight issue with a staff member who gave a mocking laugh on the phone about something we were trying to clarify about the sale. This was individual, and unusual, in this team - so I wouldn’t see it as marking down my score overall."
"As a long-standing existing client, overall I can't fault the service and professionalism of both Sales and Lettings Teams. As a landlord I rely on Tilly's up-to-date knowledge and procedures and these proved invaluable when tested at the start of the year. Unfortunately this year there have been some occasions when I have been surprised and very unimpressed. e.g. an inexplicably lowball valuation; some rather inaccurate sales particulars and an inability to find me any suitable tenants."
It is fantastic you have had good experiences with us - and obviously sorry that there have been some less so. Hopefully the fact that you have had such positive engagements with out company in the past means that we can continue to work together in the future.
"As always you get problems with moving. The staff at Robert Cooney just get on and resolve the issues as part of a normal day. They made my purchase easy. Thankyou."
Thank you for your kind comments. We hope you are very happy in your new home.
"Robert Cooney recently sold my house in Taunton. I was extremely pleased with the way the sale was handled and the way I was kept informed. All members of staff were most courteous and helpful and I would certainly recommend this firm to anyone wishing to sell their property. K.M.Bentham (Mrs) has"
It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you. We hope you have settled in well to your new home.
"Matthew was most helpful, doing more for us than was strictly necessary. Nothing was too much trouble and we would highly recommend Robert Cooney."
Thank you very much for your comments. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience with us.
"The staff were all really helpful and made everything clear."
We are very pleased you were happy with our service.
"Big thanks to Adam who kept us informed throughout the entire process of our purchase. All went really smoothly and now settling nicely in our new home. Thanks again Adam, Jemma & Fin"
Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you are settling in to your new home.
"Excellent service from the whole team from start to finish."
"Keen, eager young team with a good regard for the mutual interests of the seller and purchaser. Excellent communicators on key matters, progress, and issues arising through the sale process. Easy to work with individual negotiators and the rest of the team."
"We have been very impressed with the fast and efficient service from Robert Cooney. Communication was excellent especially from Sarah Hallsworth who speeded up the sale of our house. We would thoroughly recommend."
Robert Cooney is rated 4.84 based on 88 reviews