Robert Cooney Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Robert Cooney

How would you rate Robert Cooney?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Fantastic service. They did everything they could to push sale through smoothly. Always available to help."
Mrs D Wolfe
Verified Buyer
"The sale of our property went without a hitch and the staff at Robert Cooney were all friendly and efficient throughout the entire process."
"Robert Cooney easily surpassed a previous estate agents that had clearly failed in providing us in the customer care area, as the prospective customers in purchasing a property. We found Robert Cooney professional, courteous and also paying particular attention to our requirements. The welcome we received upon completion from Robert Cooney was especially pleasant the day we collected our keys."
Mr G Lavender & Mrs Leisa Lavender
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service with a friendly smile. Thank you."
Mr S Culverwell
Verified Buyer
"The team were very pleasant to deal with and they were willing to try my suggestions. There was no pressure, which was very much appreciated. I would definitely use them again."
"Brilliant marketing and excellent staff"
Mr J McLaughlin & Mrs Claire Chaplin
Verified Buyer
"Of all of the agents we have come across in the South West, their consummate professionalism and regular contact made them stand out head and shoulders above the rest. From sales to back office, valuations to the owner himself, we couldn’t recommend them any higher."
Thank you so much for the 5* review and your glowing comments.

We continually strive to maintain high standards across the firm and it is always good to hear when people understand what we do - thank you.
"Thay did there best to help the sale go through nicely"
Thank you for the 5* review. We hope you are very happy in your lovely new home.
"From the time Rob valued our property we had excellent service. Charlie took amazing photos and we were delighted with the details. Our property went live on the Internet Friday evening and by midday Saturday we had 6 viewings booked. Our house was then sstc by Tuesday evening and the whole transaction went through in just 7 weeks! We have no doubt that this was due to the way the sale was set up initially and the constant chasing by Adam to keep things pushing through! As a team they even helped with our onward purchase. (Thank you Kate!) We would definitely recommend Robert Cooney to anyone thinking of selling."
"We were with Robert Cooney for 6 months, two buyers dropped out and we sold with the third buyer. The team in Taunton did in excess of 25 viewings at different times of the day and sometime during the evening.Not once did anyone complain or moan and they stayed with the sale all through the protracted process, keeping us updated, both verbally and e mails after every viewing.A great team who back each other up along the way.Really impressive customer service, it does really pay to go with a long established estate agent.Many Thanks to Charlie and all the team. John and Sue"
Mr A Mrs R Dinham
Verified Buyer
"Kept me informed of what was happening. Good communication. Friendly people"
"Everything went very well until completion day. You handed over the keys but you omitted to send your account to my solicitor so I didn't get my money til the following day."
Thank you for your review. We are glad everything went very well but are surprised to learn of the delay in you receiving the proceeds of your sale from your solicitor.

We received notification of exchange of contracts late on the Friday afternoon and sent the account to your solicitor on the Monday morning. We can only apologise if that resulted in the delay.We are glad everything went very well but are surprised to learn of the delay in your receiving the proceeds of your sale from your solicitor.

The office received notification of the successful exchange of contracts late on the Friday afternoon and the account to your solicitor was sent on the Monday morning. We can only apologise if that resulted in the delay.

Thank you also for your feedback which helps us continue to strengthen and improve the service we offer.
Mr R Bagshaw & Mrs Rina Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the service in every aspect barring one. Unfortunately Robert Cooney's staff recommended a solicitor who was completely non-communicative throughout the process and this left us with a completely in the dark as regards the legal process."
Thank you very much for your 5* review of the service you received from Robert Cooney.

We too were disappointed with your solicitor experience and as a direct result have reviewed our solicitor referral process.

We would also like to thank you for allowing us to respond. It is only through feedback such as this that we are able to strengthen and improve our customer offering.
Mr A Mrs K Comper
Verified Buyer
"From the beginning of a long and complicated sale of our unregistered property the staff at Robert Cooney worked tirelessly tohelp get the sale through. Although the expectations are that they do their best to get a sale through, both Adam and Kate worked way above any expectations. So many times the sale threatened to fall through, but each time they worked with the Solicitors until completion finally took place some 15 weeks later. I cannot praise them highly enough and would recommend them highly."
Mr A Mrs P Tomlinson
Verified Buyer
"From initial enquiry to final exchange the customer service and attention to detail has been nothing short of outstanding. Robert Cooney took control immediately and made the process of selling our home easy, seamless and without worry or work on our behalf. We were kept informed at all stages with feedback and progress - our first accepted offer 1 week after the property went on the market was the one which resulted in a sale. 100% recommend without any warning or hesitation. Alison Tomlinson."
Mr A Mrs A Vassallo
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication, sound professional advice, great marketing, helpful at all times and immediate feedback on viewings"
"Excellent service. Customer very well informed of each step of the process."
Mr R Mason
Verified Buyer
"I'm afraid that you had nothing to do with the sale of 8 Trull Green Drive. I was staying with the neighbour and was talking to the seller, as a neighbour, and discovered that the bungalow was being relaunched onto the market. It happened to be the sort of property that I thought I would have to move to someday, and I was invited round to look at it. A couple of hours later after quite a few phone calls, I rang you up with an offer that was accepted. I cannot comment on your prowess as an agent, and the degree of happiness that I may have experienced has, I regret to say, nothing to do with you. You have had a vary profitable sale I would think!"
Mr A Mrs M Dowdle
"Efficient and effective"
Mr A Mrs R Heard
Verified Buyer
"A first class service. Purchasing a property through Robert Cooney was a very positive experience. All the staff were professional and friendly at all times. We were looked after by Adam Dibble who went that extra mile to ensure that our purchase ran smoothly. Phone calls were returned on time as promised and we had total confidence that everyone was trying their best for us. Would recommend this company 100%."
Robert Cooney is rated 4.88 based on 49 reviews