Robert Ellis Reviews

Robert Ellis 5 star review on 20th November 2018
Jerald Aidoo
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Simon Browes
Gave good initial advice on the market and specific pricing and likely sale information and timescales. Prime contact, Phil Burton, was exceptional maintaining regular contact and providing client viewing feedback and solid advice. Constant attention led to a sale which was back office managed by Helen Roberts who also did a really great job. Would highly recommend Robert Ellis - very professional with friendly, caring and knowledgable staff. A great result - thank you!
The staff at Robert Ellis consistently responded to our queries in a courteous, prompt, and efficient manner.
Great service from selling to buying, would highly recommend.
A pleasure to deal with. All staff very friendly and efficient. Would certainly recommend them.
Would recommend
I had Helen Roberts deal with my first house purchase, and she was fantastic.
Of course being a first time buyer is a nerve wracking experience, let alone doing this during the COVID Pandemic. Helen handled my abundance of questions, ranging from very simple to not so simple, with great positivity and transparency.
It was actually a pleasurable experience thanks to Helen.
Helen Roberts at Robert Ellis and her colleagues have done a great job in ensuring my house sale went through during the recent lockdown. She kept me upto date with changes and was always available.
Very pleased with the professional service Robert Ellis provided.
I have sold and bought several times and have been very satisfied
We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Robert Ellis. They were extremely friendly and helpful. Our sale coincided with the Covid-19 lockdown but Helen was always so positive and made sure the sale still went through even during this uncertain period.
We recently bought a house that was marketed by Robert Ellis, and we were very impressed with their knowledge and coverage of Beeston. Despite the extra challenges presented by the pandemic, their communication was excellent. Marie in particular was extremely helpful through the whole transaction. When we eventually come to sell our house, they will probably be our first port of call
Excellent!!! Great customer service from start through to the end with our Sale and purchase with Robert Ellis. Kept us in the loop throughout. Claire at Stapleford office was amazing! Felt like I’d gained a friend by the end. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
everyone was super helpful, they went the extra mile to make sure things progressed smoothly what more can I say they were friendly kind caring and all around lovely people that did a fantastic job of pushing this sale forward. I totally recommend them if your looking to buy / sell
Robert Ellis have supported us all the way in our sale, and purchase of our fantastic new home. Staff are friendly and warm, always willing to answer my questions and communicated by email a lot too. Throughout the pandemic our move was on hold, but staff kept in touch and got things going as soon as possible. On the day the chain moved swiftly and smoothly. Brilliant communication on the day. I can't thank them enough for being brilliant throughout this long, and stressful, process! Highly recommended.
Myself and my fiancé have the pleasure of receiving such a fantastic service from the Stapleford team and better still in a global pandemic! Claire Greensmith in particular was an absolute star throughout the entire process. We have now found our forever home and we are so impressed with the level of high service Robert Ellis set themselves. Thank you once again RE team!
Dealt with Claire Greensmith who was always very helpful and dealt with any queries promptly.
Bought my property during lockdown and she kept me up to date with matters.Thank you Claire for all you help It was very much appreciated.
This is my first time buying a house and I had the pleasure of dealing with the long Eaton office and have to say Holly Torr has been amazing throughput the whole process. Especially with buying a house through the pandemic. Holly has been incredible and would recommend anyone who is looking to have dealings with Robert Ellis at long Eaton to ask for Holly. Even after the purchase I’ve spoken to her about bits and she has been such a huge help. Thank you again Holly. You’ve made a stressful process a little less stressful. Your a credit to the team!
A very professional and effective service. Thank you
Millie in the Stapleford branch has been absolutely fantastic throughout. I’ve just moved into my first flat by myself and she has been so helpful, friendly and easy to talk to; she makes me feel like no question I have is a silly one (and some of them sometimes are!). Everything was efficient and quick; I couldn’t have asked for anything more!
Just wanted to say Thankyou to Dawn at Long Eaton offfice for excellent customer service in communications regarding sale of my property. All went through smoothly. Thanks again.
Millie at the Stapleford Branch has been so efficient, helpful & friendly with helping us move into our first home. We were unsure of the processes and her communication really helped us feel at ease throughout a stressful time.
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,655 reviews