Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"The team at Robert Ellis Stapleford branch have been fantastic. From the first meeting I had with Nathan it was quite evident that they were going to be the right choice when it came to selling our property. This became evidently clear when Nathan was able to line up a viewing even before the property when live. As a result the first couple through the door loved it and we were sold. There after liaising with both Claire and Debbie were professional and quick to come back on any questions or queries I raised. Overall it's been a a fantastic service and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to any family or friends in need to sell."
"The team at Robert Ellis Stapleford branch have been absolutely excellent throughout the sale of our property in what I’m sure was one of their most challenging situations. Having marketed our beautiful home superbly well thanks to the friendly and professional Nathan Henshaw, and Debbie Marlow obtaining lots of viewings we managed to sell our property in the space of a week, however, after experiencing not just one but three sales falling through Debbie Marlow was particularly amazing! She stuck with us the whole way, liaised and communicated with everyone she could to ensure the chain was happy and moving, was very professional but empathic and understanding to our situation. After months of constant let downs from the chains, Debbie was the constant, she went over and above for us on many occasions and we are so happy to have had the great news our sale has gone through and me, my wife and our 5 month old little boy will finally be able enjoy our new home. Fantastic service all round would definitely recommend to others!"
"Robert Ellis Stapleford team Lettings/Wendy, Deanna, Amy are consummate professionals, diligent and pro active in finding tenants Difficult as a Landlord to keep up with pace they set"
"I've been very impressed with Robert Ellis Beeston branch during the recent sale of my property. They conducted the viewings, and kept me informed every step of the way. The sale wasn't straight forward, but Sam Broomhill, in particular, was great at chasing up the chain, and I now miss our regular chats! The rest of the office were equally as helpful, especially Paul and Philip when problems arose. I would definitely recommend using Robert Ellis."
"Great service! You were so efficient securing quotes, making buying such a lovely experience. Thank you!"
"We sold our property via Robert Ellis Stapleford. We were very happy with the level of timely communication and assistance Debbie Marlow brought to the whole process. She was very responsive to our questions and follow-ups. She liased well with the buyer. We would be happy to recommend them to anyone. Debbie and the team were very helpful, timely and responsive to our needs as sellers."
"They say "Look no further"...and why would you? Robert Ellis has just sold my house... A buyer was found and sale agreed within the first week... Paul and Beth guided and advised me every step of the way...with professionalism but also friendliness, understanding and patience! A thousand thanks... Arna"
"I visited the Robert Ellis Branch in Beeston to sign a 12 month tenancy agreement and the process was very efficient and simple. Abbie Murphy handled our enquiry from start to finish. She was very welcoming throughout, really helpful in the process and answered any questions I had to my satisfaction. I would recommend Robert Ellis to anyone looking to rent or buy a property in Nottingham."
"Brilliant sold my house really quick Sam broomhall answered any questions I had. Thank you."
"Joe was awesome and found him very informational about the house that I was viewing Many Thanks Kelly"
"My partner and I brought our first house through Robert Ellis and we’d do it again! Brilliant customer service and care, especially from our agent at the long Eaton branch (Holly) who was always keeping us updated and happy to help with any questions we had."
"I was so very happy with Debbie who was absolutely first rate keeping us informed at every step of our purchase. She went above and beyond to negotiate with all the solicitors, our vendor and buyer. Without her expertise I don't think we would have achieved the outcome we have - she is first rate and a credit to the company."
"I thought Robert Ellis were very competent with the sale of my property, keeping me informed and showing potential buyers my house. I felt I was being well advised, they asked me to make some changes which I adhered to and that led to the sale of my property. I would also like to thank Marie for guiding me through this process."
"It's SOLD !!! Very helpful staff, Who were able to get me the price I wanted for my property. They even stepped in and took over when I left the country. This is the 2nd time I've used Robert Ellis and my 3rd has already started."
"Amy from Robert Ellis Stapleford has been an absolute dream to deal with, as we are not the "perfect tenants" in terms of our current situation, Amy has gone above and beyond to try find us a place! I would 100% recommend her and Robert ellis to any future tenants looking for there next rental property!"
"Spot on did what it said on the tin thanks Debbie Marlow and team"
"Fantastic experience renting with the Stapleford Robert Ellis team. Everyone is so kind, patient, and helpful. Any queries, whether that over phone or email, were resolved quickly and professionally. Would highly recommend, thank you."
"Marie Denham was great and very helpful in resolving a lot of queries quickly and professionally, she kept things moving to help achieve the tight completion date I wanted."
"The team at Robert Ellis have been most professional and helpful throughout the whole process of selling the house. Philip started by helping price a unique property and then Melanie and Karen sorted out all the viewings and price negotiations. We have been kept well informed at all times and given help in sorting out some of the problems that occurred during the sale at the last minute. A really personal service and highly recommended combined with expert local knowledge."
"I have recently sold my house in Beeston, from start to finish it has been a very professional transaction from the initial instruction by Philip to the sale going through managed by Melanie I have been constantly updated with progress reports and would highly recommend Robert Ellis and the team if you are considering selling your property. Many Thanks Jon"
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,350 reviews