Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"Daniel Burkey from the Beeston office showed me around the property. I found him to be personable and helpful. Abbie Murphy was equally good in dealing with the paperwork."
"Professional customer approach, quick response for e-mails and really helpful team. I’ll recommend Robert Ellis Lettings Beeston for everyone."
"We've just used Robert Ellis for the second time to rent a house in Beeston Rylands. Abbie, Claire, Louise and all the rest of the team have been absolutely brilliant, they make the process really easy and you always get the feeling they're doing everything possible to help you out! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone and would certainly use them when the time comes for us to buy somewhere! Thanks guys!!"
"Professional and friendly service by all the staff. I was looking for a letting agency in Nottingham. The initial enquiry with a representative sold me! This agency, as i stated is "professional and friendly". I decided to pop in and check out the reception and other staff, all very impressive, especially the manager. The efficient communication between myself and the agency was swift and professional, a real pleasure to work with. Property was let within a very short period of advertising all due to the professionalism. Awesome service, highly recommend."
"We recently listed our property for sale with Robert Ellis and it was a fairly simple smooth process, we dealt with Jodie in the office who sent us all the listing paperwork and she seemed very efficient and replied to all queries in a timely manner. So far so good."
"I was very happy with the service I received from Robert Ellis agents. The lady and man I spoke to on the phone were both helpful when arranging to see the flat. Joe showed me around. He was puntual, very kind and friendly. He answered all of my questions, I was very pleased overall and would I recommend them."
"Very professional company with vast experience and knowledge with such an in-depth collection of employees that know the property market."
"Have rented my property through Robert ellis for more than 10 years every time there are new tenants the service is excellent and I know I can leave them to sort out all the arrangements and staff keep me posted with regular updates- definitely recommend this excellent company"
"I’ve just completed the sale of my late father’s house and wanted to provide feedback on an excellent service and experience. Firstly Nathan, from the Stapleford branch, helped with all the initial questions and concerns we had at such a upsetting time. Nathan started the process for us explaining everything clearly and honestly before passing the ball to Marie, from the Beeston branch. Marie took over and organised everything else ringing regularly with updates and viewing status. Throughout the process we were always kept informed of viewings and feedback. Nathan even recommended the conveyancing solicitor. This is the first house I’ve sold and has been incredibly slick, smooth and painless. Nathan estimated it would all be done before June so not a bad guess! Thank you to all at Robert Ellis. John"
"Great service from a very dedicated staff always on hand for any problems that occur during selling or rental ,,,,,i should know i have been using them in both rental and sales for many years now !!!!!"
"Just X/C with a fixed Completion date. I recommend Robert Ellis Estate Agents to sell your home. Customer Service is 100%. All the staff are fantastic. Debbie Marlow was chasing my sale from start to finish. She is amazing. It’s not often you get staff which actually care about the customers, like most Estate Agents being just a number to hit Branch Targets. The fees they have charged for selling our home they have well and truly earnt. Thank you so much to Debbie and the team"
"Thank You everything. Very good agency, lovely people :) :) Tímea & Lehel"
"We’ve just had a really good experience buying a house through Robert Ellis. Everything went smoothly and quickly. We dealt with Holly Torr throughout and she has been fantastic from start to finish! She has been on hand throughout if we had any questions and communicated with us really well with updates and information. Thanks so much for making this so straight forward and keeping us fully updated throughout!"
"Natalie was great and very professional."
"Customer service at Robert Ellis is defiantly something they are proud of, always answers phones and emails quickly always happy to help and most importantly they always manage to solve any problems for me as a tenant. I would strongly recommend them not only did I found a lovely house for me it's also cheap and a lovely neighbourhood. If it wasn't for this agency I don't think I would've found the perfect house."
"Daniel let our house very quickly and professionally, advised and kept us informed throughout the process."
"So please I decided to purchase my first home through Robert Ellis Long Eaton, both Holly who dealt with the sale and Martin from The Mortgage Company made the whole experience a lot less stressful than I was expecting as a first time buyer. I recommended Robert Ellis Long Eaton to my dad as he was looking to sell his home and move, they've had nothing but great things to say about everything thus far."
"Had a house viewing with Joe from Robert Ellis, he couldn’t of been more polite and formal. Showed us round the property and explained what and where everything was. Hopefully view more properties with his guidance. Will definitely recommend!"
"I was purchasing from Robert Ellis and they were always very helpful and friendly. Sam was the agent and always kept me updated on the phone and was very reliable for me as a first time buyer. Would thoroughly recommend!"
"Excellent service from start to finish of the sale. Claire was always available to offer advice and kept me fuller informed throughout the marketing and subsequent sale jog the property.I highly recommend Robert Ellis Stapleford to sell your house they are professional, friendly and efficient."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.90 based on 1,228 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access