Robert Ellis Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis

Tell us how Robert Ellis made you happy

customer service
"Joe was extremely helpful in showing us around several properties at short notice. He was very patient with our questions, as we are moving internationally and unfamiliar with the local process."
"Me and my family found Robert Ellis one of the best estate agencies from the very beginning. Joe, who was showing us around different properties, was very professional and polite. He has shown his own initiative and went that extra mile for us in order to help us out. I could not praise him enough for his kindness and willingness to help. I would recommend this agency to anyone who is looking for a property to rent, like we were."
"Robert Ellis in Beeston helped us sell our property with a very high level of proffesionalsm. Tom, especially, was always very smartly presented and good humoured - something that must be difficult when, I'm sure, some clients must be a challenge! I would always choose a 'proper agent over these new-fangled on-line sites!!!!"
"We put our house on the market with help from Holly and Nicole, they were both brilliant. In the end we decided to stay where we are and extend, despite this, they were both very patient and understanding. Whilst on the market they worked tirelessly to secure viewings and help us find our forever home, it was just that we realised we were already living in it! Thanks again for all your help and support Holly and Nicole."
"It was a pleasure to work with Robert Ellis"
"I have purchased a few homes with Robert Ellis now and I have never been disappointed with the service I have received. They have provided me with excellent service on all occasions, providing me with regular updates on the progress of my purchase, as well as excellent customer service. The team are also very warm and welcoming. I can personnel recommend Melanie who has always been very helpful. I have also recently started using Robert Ellis for my lettings and again they have been excellent! Very efficient and prompt. Much better than the letting agents that I was using before. Louise, Joe and Dan have been great to deal with and I look forward to working with them moving forward."
"Me and my wife enjoyed our viewing today with Joe. He provided us with all the information requested and beyond,and was very professional."
"Joe was very friendly and helpful!"
"Had Joe for my viewing in Beeston and Park road Nottingham. He was great"
"We had 3 Estate Agents around to value our House. We decided to choose Robert Ellis as they were so professional and open. We sold our house within 24 Hours ! After lots of viewings on the first day of our house being for sale. Would highly recommend ."
"Excellent service, very professional, informative, helpful and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend using this agency. Thanks again for showing us around."
"Had Robert Ellis out for a valuation, we were unsure at that point if we definitely was going to put our house on the market, we had Nicole out who was extremely professional, realistic and not pushy either, she also gave me a better rate than other local companies, after we decided to go ahead Nicole came at 3pm to take photos and asked if she could bring someone to view at 5pm, she was always punctual and the buyers she had waiting actually bought our house so we went on the market already sold! We then missed out on the house we really wanted and after about a month started to give up hope of finding somewhere, Nicole always messaged me and kept me up to date with new houses coming on the market, we found our perfect house and have now moved in, I literally cannot fault Robert Ellis or Nicole at all and have already recommended them to others"
"Nicole is a legend!! I literally can't believe how responsive her and her team are. So far (and fingers crossed it continues until we complete) she is making the whole process as smooth as possible. Thanks again Nicole!"
"Thanks for showing us round the property today Daniel, very informative and knowledgable about the local area. Han x"
"Been with R.E who are trying to sell my house, Beth who has been my primary contact has been excellent. Even when it fell thru due to chain breaking, she was on the case and got in touch with people and got a viewing the next day. Worked her magic and got me another offer, chain now back on. Absoultely would recommend her in dealing with selling your property."
"A massive thank you and show of appreciation to all the team at the Beeston office, particularly Paul Merritt, Mel and Jodie who did their upmost to make our house sale and purchase go as smoothly as possible. Highly professional, engaging and genuinely caring, they are an outstanding group of people. #beestonsbest Alison and Simon Chambers."
"A massive thankyou and show of appreciation to the outstanding staff at the Beeston Office, Paul Merritt, Melanie and Jodie did everything they could and more to make my house sale and then purchase as smooth as possible. Highly professional, engaging and caring. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thankyou to all the team."
"We have just sold our house through the Beeston office and from the initial valuation right through to completion, we wouldn’t have been able to do it without the Beeston Team. We considered an online agent but were soon persuaded otherwise by Tom. After 11 viewings, 3 offers and a best and final, we achieved £4000 over our asking price (£14,000 more than the online agents valuation).. they’re worth every penny! I still live locally and will be highly recommending Robert Ellis to anyone that is considering selling. I can’t thank the team enough."
"I am an oversea buyer from Hong Kong and I have purchased a new build property in Nottingham through Robert Ellis' Beeston Branch. Mr Paul Merritt and Mr Jodie Nash of Robert Ellis have been very helpful to assist me before and after the house purchase is confirmed and finalized. They have both acted in a professional and effective manner to answer my queries through out the purchase as well as being a good "middle man" between the Developer, the solicitors and myself. All in all I am a happy buyer and would highly recommend them to any buyer for house purchases in Nottingham."
"Robert Ellis have the journey of buying our first home surprisingly easy. They were extremely helpful with viewings at the start and were able to work around our busy work lives. When we put an offer in, they were very quick with their response. We had pretty big issues with communication with our bank and the sellers solicitors which meant exchange seemed to be taking forever. Special thanks go to Melanie, who made to many phone calls for us and finally brought everything together so that we exchanged to day before our wedding! We couldn't believe it and are so grateful to her for all her help. Overall, we would recommend Robert Ellis and can't fault them at all in how they have dealt with transaction."
Robert Ellis is rated 4.90 based on 1,228 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access