Robert Ellis Reviews

of reviewers recommend Robert Ellis
Read Robert Ellis Reviews

info@robertellis.co.uk

I have been impressed by the professional and attentive service provided by those at Robert Ellis, especially Holly. Everyone involved has been incredibly helpful, particularly helping us manage the sale remotely from Cumbria. Many thanks to you all.
EXCELLENT SERVICE - Neill, Holly and the team were on hand throughout providing advice and contacts (house clearance) when needed which in view of the fact that I was not local was very helpful- thank you both again.
Robert Ellis were extremely helpful and professional throughout.
Professional, efficient ,kept informed at all times and attained 6% over the agreed asking .Would recommend this company to anyone.
Despite difficult circumstances with the coronavirus Holly and Louise both worked hard to keep me informed and keep my sale on track. Compared to the other estate agents in the chain Robert Ellis were head and shoulders above the rest. Thankyou.
Fantastic service provided by Robert Ellis. Dawn and Steve handled my purchase and they were very friendly and reassured us at every stage of the process. Thank you to a great team at Long Eaton Robert Ellis.
This hasn't been the most straight forward sale but the team at Robert Ellis Stapleford have been very professional and kept me informed all the way through. Great service and a pleasure to deal with.
Yet again, Robert Ellis Long Eaton sold our property. We trust and value their advise and along with their superior service, friendly, helpful and experienced staff, we would have no hesitation in recommending them..
A special thank you to Holly Torr, she treats us a one of the family, extremely helpful, a cheery disposition and excellent selling skills.
Just bought & sold with you. Fantastic customer service especially with the delay during COVID. Helen was lovely to chat to & so helpful. Great talking to Marie when we popped in office. My family & I have used you Before & always would again. Thank you so much.
Very pleased with the service we received from Robert Ellis throughout the sale process -despite Covid!
Debbie was always very helpful and got back to us as necessary. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Gave good initial advice on the market and specific pricing and likely sale information and timescales. Prime contact, Phil Burton, was exceptional maintaining regular contact and providing client viewing feedback and solid advice. Constant attention led to a sale which was back office managed by Helen Roberts who also did a really great job. Would highly recommend Robert Ellis - very professional with friendly, caring and knowledgable staff. A great result - thank you!
The staff at Robert Ellis consistently responded to our queries in a courteous, prompt, and efficient manner.
Great service from selling to buying, would highly recommend.
A pleasure to deal with. All staff very friendly and efficient. Would certainly recommend them.
Would recommend
I had Helen Roberts deal with my first house purchase, and she was fantastic.
Of course being a first time buyer is a nerve wracking experience, let alone doing this during the COVID Pandemic. Helen handled my abundance of questions, ranging from very simple to not so simple, with great positivity and transparency.
It was actually a pleasurable experience thanks to Helen.
Helen Roberts at Robert Ellis and her colleagues have done a great job in ensuring my house sale went through during the recent lockdown. She kept me upto date with changes and was always available.
Very pleased with the professional service Robert Ellis provided.
I have sold and bought several times and have been very satisfied
We were extremely pleased with the service we received from Robert Ellis. They were extremely friendly and helpful. Our sale coincided with the Covid-19 lockdown but Helen was always so positive and made sure the sale still went through even during this uncertain period.
We recently bought a house that was marketed by Robert Ellis, and we were very impressed with their knowledge and coverage of Beeston. Despite the extra challenges presented by the pandemic, their communication was excellent. Marie in particular was extremely helpful through the whole transaction. When we eventually come to sell our house, they will probably be our first port of call
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,605 reviews