Robert Ellis Reviews

Jerald Aidoo
Robert Ellis 5 star review on 31st May 2017
Simon Browes
Easy to buy from
My experience with Robert Ellis started when I moved to the area and viewed a number of properties. On one viewing, Dawn recommended another property which I ultimately ended up purchasing. As a buyer, I couldn't have been happier with the service provided Robert Ellis.

I then had to move with work and as seller, I wouldn't have instructed any other agent. Mark professionally appraised the house and made the process of bringing it onto market remarkably easy. Then I was happy to learn that Dawn would be handling the sale. The house was on the market just after lockdown restrictions were lifted and within days I had offers in. Dawn relentlessly looked after the process, and was my go to person when my own solicitor wasn't forthcoming with updates. Nothing was too much for Dawn, and she truly made the selling process much easier and less stressful by her dedication and ethics.

Cannot recommend Robert Ellis LE highly enough and if I ever move back to the area, they will be my go-to agent.
My experience with Robert Ellis was mostly good, Dawn my main contact and was always really helpful and lovely to speak to. My frustration with the service was not contacting us on the completion date to let me know the keys had arrvied
Brilliant from start to finish!! Neill was great in valuing and photographing my property.

Holly and Courtney and the rest of the team have kept me up to date weekly and have been such a help throughout the entire process. Great service, Highly recommended!
We were very impressed with the service provided both for the sale our property and the purchase of our new home. They marketed and managed the sale of our property very well during a very difficult time. Fees were competitive and worth every penny. Both Mark Philpott and Dawn Stokes are very professional and I recommend them and their firm without hesitation. Thanks to both of you!
I would like to thank Emma Cavers and Holly Torr for taking the task of selling mum's house out of our hands at such a sad time they have both been excellent showing potential buyers around and keeping us informed Thank you again form the both of us. x
Received an excellent service from the team at the Long Eaton branch when selling my house and buying our new house. Emma was very knowledgeable and kept in touch throughout the process. Louise was great in arranging all of my viewings on the one day and Holly kept me up to date with the sale and purchase of both properties. A great team that ensured the whole process was stress free.
Excellent service. Kept up to date. Our contact Dawn went the extra mile as we were in the first lockdown. Thank you! Highly recommended.
Holly (Long Eaton Office) was brilliant from the start of the moving journey until completion. She was always positive, cheerful and efficient.
Great service and particularly with communication
Excellent service with regular updates throughout the sales process.
Me and my partner were first time buyers we viewed a few properties however was sold by the propertie we viewed with robert ellis, the service we recieved from the off was excellent and very professional from start to finish , in particular beth mcgill she went above and beyond her job role to ensure we were on track in purchasing our dream home, from contacting solicitors to chasing up information to ensure our purchase was not stalled during the coronavirus pandemic. The work was endless , most people would have been annoyed at the ammount of phone calls / questions and reasurrence we needed as first time buyers however beth and robert ellis stapleford team on a whole was very understanding and patient, and often answered a lot of our question. I would highly recommend going with this estate agent wether it be buying or selling as I’ve got nothing but positive things to say about them.
My dealings with Robert Ellis began when Mark Philpott first came to value my home in January. He was excellent and instantly made me feel in safe hands during an emotional time. It was quite a rollercoaster from then on..... losing buyers as well as losing houses which I had made offers on myself. The way Mark dealt with me , especially when breaking bad news to me, was phenomenal. He became more of a friend over the course of the next few months upto this stage where our sale is finally complete! The team at LE we’re also excellent including Dawn and Holly. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending Robert Ellis because in what can be a very stressful time, they certainly made it as smooth as possible. Thanks so much to all of you ๐Ÿ˜
Robert Ellis Beeston are amazing. If there was an option to give 10 stars I would.

Robert Ellis sold my house in the middle of lockdown. They held my hand every step of the way and the service they provided, superseded any expectation I had of the role of an estate agent. They not only helped practically, but were also there for advice and moral support

The whole team are great, but particular mention goes to Sam, who was so helpful and friendly, while organising all my viewings. Paul who was there for support, and Helen who managed the process, from offer through to the move day. Helen worked tirelessly to get the sale through as quickly as possible, in a professional and friendly way. Thank you Helen, Sam and Paul. You have been great to deal with.

I would highly recommend Robert Ellis to anyone wanting to sell/buy a house.
Really helpful staff who helped to move the process along at every step.
Robert Ellis were professional and courteous throughout the entire process. They kept me informed of progress and sold my property very quickly. I was very pleased with the service and would recommend them. Special mention to Marie who steered the sale through!
Excellent service from Robert Ellis, ensuring the sale of our house and purchase of a bungalow both went very smoothly. Both Mark and Dawn were particularly helpful, throughout the whole process.
Very friendly, helpful, responsive and transparent throughout the process.
Great team at RE long Eaton . Very efficient. Would highly recommend to buy and sell from them. Thanks Holly for getting our purchase over the line so quickly .
Professional and efficient from start to finish in what are very strange times. Highly recommended ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Robert Ellis is rated 4.91 based on 1,655 reviews