RM Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend RM Supply
Read RM Supply Reviews

About RM Supply:

We specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment

Russell Mainstream Supply Limited specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment. Now in our 19th year of trading we have grown year on year and now supply our wide range of products globally offering the highest quality products at competitive prices and fast reliable delivery with excellent after sales support.

sales@rmsupply.co.uk

Fife Resource Base Unit 1, Faraday Road Glenrothes

Tell us how RM Supply made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish Highly recommended
Fast delivery, thanks
Ordered late on Monday; arrived midday on Wednesday. Well packaged.
Arrived promptly - thank you. Water purification tablets for fixed water tanks in my overland vehicle. Not had time to use yet as just arrived.
Yes, excellent product.
Fantastic service highly recommended
Absolutely brilliant service. Product arrived they day after ordering. Excellent will definitely use again.
Very and fast delivery
Excellent service, delivered the next day. Definitely will use again
Packaged well and arrived faster than expected.
Next day delivery and securely wrapped
Ottima azienda. Celere e precisa nella spedizione.
Great fast service, have never been out of stock and always delivered within a couple of days. Easy to order via website.
Definitely recommend you to others. Especially members of my family in the UK. Delivery was fast & seamless. Thanks alot
Firstly, RMS were the only company I found that could supply bulk purification tablets at a reasonable cost for the bulk water tank that we have (9-10,000 litres). Due to the pandemic we had not visited the property for 2 years and wanted to ensure it was safe for general use. Very fast delivery, first class service I would definitely recommend - Well Done!! N Goldthorpe
Kann das Unternehmen auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen. Problemlose Lieferung. Wegen dem BREXIT hat der deutsche Zoll die Lieferung etwas verzögert. Ist aber nicht zu ändern und wird toleriert.
Good price, quick delivery, no problems:)
Excellent service and communication
Purchased perasafe at cheapest price available and has long expiry date. Very quick delivery. 5 star service.
RMS have a good selection of products at competitive prices. They had exactly what I wanted and delivered quicker than anticipated. I haven’t used the water purification tablets yet, but the instructions seem to meet my requirements. Excellent service provided by a professional, family run company. I will definitely use again.
RM Supply is rated 4.98 based on 147 reviews