RM Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend RM Supply
Read RM Supply Reviews

About RM Supply:

We specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment

Russell Mainstream Supply Limited specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment. Now in our 19th year of trading we have grown year on year and now supply our wide range of products globally offering the highest quality products at competitive prices and fast reliable delivery with excellent after sales support.

sales@rmsupply.co.uk

Fife Resource Base Unit 1, Faraday Road Glenrothes

Tell us how RM Supply made you happy
Product does what it says.

Good service especially to Spain.

After placing my order I received an email informing me my item was being processed and I would be updated once it was dispatched. 2 hours later I received an email informing me it had been dispatched and 18 hours later it was delivered!! Superb delivery time.
Absolutely incredible service:) quick delivery and above all, genuin, high quality product.
Ottima azienda per comperare , spedizione velocissima, super consigliato.
Highly recommended, Next day delivery & tracking provided.
Overall, excellent service.
Essentially next day delivery and products as advertised
Superb service. Arrived the next day. Nice people to deal with. Well done
Excellent service and product.
The delivery was very fast, came the next day. Customer support also was very efficient when we had an issue with payment.
Always order through RM supplies product was available and quick delivery.
Fantastic Customer Service and as promised the order arrived the next day. Very pleased with the product and company and will definitely be using them again. Highly recommend
Very good responsive customer care. Next day delivery.
Quick, efficient. Definitely will be returning to purchase from you again!
Tablets arrived quickly and as scheduled and work well cleaning my rainwater harvesting system
Very good service, arrived next day which was perfect
Really easy to order and very quick delivery, have used for a few years now for supplies, would recommend
Have used this product before in our rainwater harvester. Price was good and service was excellent. Will certainly buy again.
Product arrived on time and in good condition.
This is the second occasion I have ordered from RMS. Although a small order, I have received prompt, efficient, courteous service.
Delighted to recommend this family run business.
Prompt delivery thank you