RM Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend RM Supply
Read RM Supply Reviews

About RM Supply:

We specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment

Russell Mainstream Supply Limited specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment. Now in our 19th year of trading we have grown year on year and now supply our wide range of products globally offering the highest quality products at competitive prices and fast reliable delivery with excellent after sales support.

sales@rmsupply.co.uk

Fife Resource Base Unit 1, Faraday Road Glenrothes

Tell us how RM Supply made you happy
Firstly, RMS were the only company I found that could supply bulk purification tablets at a reasonable cost for the bulk water tank that we have (9-10,000 litres). Due to the pandemic we had not visited the property for 2 years and wanted to ensure it was safe for general use. Very fast delivery, first class service I would definitely recommend - Well Done!! N Goldthorpe
Kann das Unternehmen auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen. Problemlose Lieferung. Wegen dem BREXIT hat der deutsche Zoll die Lieferung etwas verzögert. Ist aber nicht zu ändern und wird toleriert.
Good price, quick delivery, no problems:)
Excellent service and communication
Purchased perasafe at cheapest price available and has long expiry date. Very quick delivery. 5 star service.
RMS have a good selection of products at competitive prices. They had exactly what I wanted and delivered quicker than anticipated. I haven’t used the water purification tablets yet, but the instructions seem to meet my requirements. Excellent service provided by a professional, family run company. I will definitely use again.
Fantastic service from RMS, The product arrived quicker than they first said, and it was packaged superbly.
Great service. Arrived ahead of time.
I am very grateful to RMS. In the current difficult environment, they still maintain a very effective job. Although I am from a Hong Kong customer, I also feel it. Thank you very much.
very pleased with this product
Unlike many other online sellers, RMSupply's website and service are second to none. You search, you find, you pay, and you receive....Fast and hassle free.
Great product, excellent communications & speedy delivery, thank you...
Very good service. Helpful advice. Delivery was quick and I was kept up to date with tracking. I would recommend this company.
I would highly recommend RM Supply. The website was easy to navigate and I received my order within 5 days. The product was also competitively priced. Will definitely use again.
Excellent purchase, arrived on time and very well packaged
Delivered on time.. 5* Recommend
Excellent product delivered very quickly. RMS are very easy and efficient to deal with, highly recommended.
really fast delivery and a good price considering some firms are adding a premium to their prices in the current climate well done RMS
Superb Service. Ordered online and delivered next day by courier. Also, excellent value.
RM Supply does a great job of providing customers with the right product, at the right price, handling the logistics impeccably
RM Supply is rated 4.98 based on 133 reviews