RM Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend RM Supply
Read RM Supply Reviews

About RM Supply:

We specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment

Russell Mainstream Supply Limited specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment. Now in our 19th year of trading we have grown year on year and now supply our wide range of products globally offering the highest quality products at competitive prices and fast reliable delivery with excellent after sales support.

sales@rmsupply.co.uk

Fife Resource Base Unit 1, Faraday Road Glenrothes

Tell us how RM Supply made you happy
Delivered on time.. 5*
Recommend
Excellent product delivered very quickly. RMS are very easy and efficient to deal with, highly recommended.
really fast delivery and a good price considering some firms are adding a premium to their prices in the current climate well done RMS
Superb Service. Ordered online and delivered next day by courier.
Also, excellent value.
RM Supply does a great job of providing customers with the right product, at the right price, handling the logistics impeccably
Excellent service, very impressed with delivery as live in north Scotland. Will be using RM again
Efficient service and delivery
I would recommend RMS - the website is easy to use and the delivery is reliably quick with everything packaged very well.
Product does what it says.

Good service especially to Spain.

After placing my order I received an email informing me my item was being processed and I would be updated once it was dispatched. 2 hours later I received an email informing me it had been dispatched and 18 hours later it was delivered!! Superb delivery time.
Absolutely incredible service:) quick delivery and above all, genuin, high quality product.
Ottima azienda per comperare , spedizione velocissima, super consigliato.
Highly recommended, Next day delivery & tracking provided.
Overall, excellent service.
Essentially next day delivery and products as advertised
Superb service. Arrived the next day. Nice people to deal with. Well done
Excellent service and product.
The delivery was very fast, came the next day. Customer support also was very efficient when we had an issue with payment.
Always order through RM supplies product was available and quick delivery.
Fantastic Customer Service and as promised the order arrived the next day. Very pleased with the product and company and will definitely be using them again. Highly recommend
Very good responsive customer care. Next day delivery.
RM Supply is rated 4.97 based on 118 reviews