RM Supply Reviews

of reviewers recommend RM Supply
Read RM Supply Reviews

About RM Supply:

We specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment

Russell Mainstream Supply Limited specialise in hospital / laboratory hygiene and water treatment. Now in our 19th year of trading we have grown year on year and now supply our wide range of products globally offering the highest quality products at competitive prices and fast reliable delivery with excellent after sales support.

sales@rmsupply.co.uk

Fife Resource Base Unit 1, Faraday Road Glenrothes

Tell us how RM Supply made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Brilliant service, my order was dispatched the next working day when ordered at 10pm.
Good information on website about products so it’s easy to see what you require, easy to order and very quick delivery with good updates on delivery times and options.
Very fast delivery good products brilliant
As a new customer, Ihave been very impressed with this company. I have had a very efficient service and great speedy delivery.
Excellent service and fast delivery. I would definitely recommend this company
Just what we needed, thank you
Ordered standard delivery and was upgraded to next day at no extra charge! Fantastic service I will definitely be using them again. Thank you.
Arrived Next Day even though this service wasnt chosen at checkout. Great service thanks.
I was impressed by the ease of ordering, the speed of dispatch and of delivery. Very impressive, especially during lockdown.
Fantastic service! My order was with me 24 hours after ordering. I would definitely recommend.
Item as delivered quickly. Would recommend and use again. Thanks very much!
Very fast and efficient!
Tablets ordered Friday, delivered Tuesday. During a pandemic that’s not bad going at all!! Plus we are ‘off the grid!’ Now we have a safe and clean water supply we can once again drink. Will definitely use again.
Very pleased, was exactly what I wanted came very quickly I will definitely order again. Thank you
William was really helpful in getting a product that I'd been looking all over for, only to find it at RM Supply which is nearly on our doorstep. Delivery was quick too. I will be doing more business with them.

James Allan MD Healthcare Marine
Ordered virkon tablets ,delivery very prompt and the product very reasonably priced will definitely use again.
Simple ordering on web site, goods arrived two days later, what could be better
Excellent delivery in less than 24 hours.
Order processing and dispatch very slick, well done.
Product arrived very promptly, very impressed.
Oredered Friday afternoon and goods arrived Monday morning.
Great service, thanks.
Very smooth procedure on the web and rapid delivery.
RM Supply is rated 4.95 based on 64 reviews