RLR DISTRIBUTION Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend RLR DISTRIBUTION

About RLR DISTRIBUTION : Retailers and Wholesellers of Consumer Electronics ..

Mr D Ashworth
"Competitive pricing on a recent Samsung purchase with delivery within two days - first class"
Lianne Ling
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a tv, waited in all day for it and it never arrived. Found out the next day that it had been damaged and was the last one available. Was very disappointed as I had to buy one elsewhere which cost me £30 more and had to wait longer for it."
"Excellent service. Quick delivery"
"The product arrive on time and is very good"
Jonathan Khan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order, excellent delivery service with two courtesy calls advising of delivery time"
Howard Tollington
Verified Buyer
"Poor customer service - slow to respond to enquiries and to refund moines"
"Despite calling to inform that goods were to be delivered to our new house and being reassured that we would be contacted 3 days prior to our move date to arrange a delivery date and time. The goods arrived at the wrong address a week early"
Joao Marinho
Verified Buyer
"Good prices, however the delivery process was a mess. RLR did not call to give me a delivery slot and when I called them they gave me the wrong one. I only got correct information when I managed to speak directly to the courier."
Chris Hession
Verified Buyer
"I was quite dubious having read some reviews online for RLR (after i'd already paid)... so i was half expecting that i'd ended up falling for a scam. Delivery was supposed to be on a Tuesday, so i waited for that for half a day - and it didn't turn up. Then i spoke to them on the Weds and they said it was accidentally sent to the North West of England instead of North West London (my postcode is NW1). How is that even possible ha ha??? Delivery was re-scheduled for the Thursday, i waited in. It didn't turn up again, "because the delivery driver had an accident". Then it was re-scheduled to the Friday - and to their credit it turned up. Aside from all of the above though, i've ended for a 55" telly for a fraction of the cost that it would've been had it bought it from Argos or Tescos.... so rough with the smooth and all that."
"scruffy box, but who cares - it was a good price. I was warned that the box was damaged. Power plug did not fit, so had to pinch one from another device. TV now up and working. Very good. Now I need some 4K input."
Flora Mann
Verified Buyer
"Good customer service, good price & quick free delivery."
Arnaud Oueriko
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient being delivered the next day and the delivery person helped me carry my good"
JARROD PATTERSON
Verified Buyer
"Good service, prompt delivery."
Sarah Moreland
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a TV and a wall bracket. The TV was delivered but the wall bracket wasn't. It still hasn't been delivered and I have contacted the company 4 times. They have promised 3 times it will be delivered. I have paid for the bracket and I can't put the TV on the wall with out it! It took several phone calls and over 2 weeks wait to get this wall bracket. They promised me compensation but I have had nothing."
Merdan Sahindokuyucu
Verified Buyer
"I order one bosh freezer last week. it took one week to recive the delivery and guess what happened , they have brought me the wrong freezer and next day when I call back they said we do not have this freezer anymore. It was totally disaster. Hopefully wating my refund"
Adam Guest
Verified Buyer
"Great price! Prompt delivery, good customer service."
Elizabeth Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Excellent, quick, courteous service."
Arber Zymeri
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with your product: TV Samsung 40JU6000. Delivery was fine. They contact me via phone,telling me what time gonna be deliverd TV at my home. Thanks, guys."
"product exactly as described great TV, would have been 5 stars but for the delivery communication could have been better. I know there were some telephony problems for RLR but it was the delivery company that didn't quite do as promised. This is a pretty minor issue though, as I said TV is great, thanks."
Dorian Samuel
Verified Buyer
"Good product right price efficient and courteous delivery- couldn't fault it!"
RLR DISTRIBUTION is rated 4.26 based on 174 reviews