RLegal Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend RLegal Solicitors
Own Driver, Postal Service
2 - 3 Hours
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
Even when I got a negative response from the home office, I was not too distressed due to the level of professionalism I got from Rlegal (which somehow kept me reassured). I am elated to be British. Thanks to the real professionals
Mr Robinson was tasked with a particularly challenging request. Whilst the reasons and the complexity of the case do not need to be detailed, I was extremely impressed with the way Mr Robinson handled this case, his knowledge was extensive, the accuracy and efficiency was exquisite and nothing was too much trouble. He was very thorough with every detail. I was handled with sensitivity, understanding and where timescales were prevalent, these were also given high priority and met. I strongly recommend Mr Robinson.
Evan was really great to deal with - very through and never ignored any email or a call, i always got the call back whenever promised. my case was dealt with great attention in detail and nothing, i also made requests to return my passport and families and it was promptly dealt with. charges were very competitive too!!! Highly recommend RLegal to everyone!!
Friendly and professional help and service resulting in us being comfortable with getting our spouse visa.
Top quality service, very reassuring, would recommend to anyone, well worth the money spent.
My wife and I were very happy with the advice and attention to detail we received from David Robinson and we would definitely recommend RLegal to others
Rlegal were very helpful in detailing the exact process that needed to take place to take our case forward, and were very proactive in obtaining any required information from us, and keeping us up to speed with where we were in the process and estimated timelines.
Evan Remedios was our solicitor handling my aunts visa case. I found him to be extremely professional, helpful, courteous and polite. The whole matter was resolved due to his efficiency and knowledge.
They are proactive and efficient. It is so heart warming when you see a legal firm that puts the client first. The friendliness and readiness to go the extra Mile is commendable
The quality services I received at RLegal were remarkable. From the initial consulting till the end of my case, David was responsive to all my calls, questions and concerns. All issues were handled professionally and timely. Billing rates VERY fair! I would definitely recommend to my friends!
I Appreciate the Most that I have been provided with the right legal advice and my case (File) was really cared for . I would definitely recommend R Legal Solicitors because I was directed rightly and received a good result in a really short Time .
We are very satisfied with R Legal and happy to recommend , in perticular Evans Remedios,
RLeagal are providing fantastic, reliable and professional services. Communication is excellent and queries are dealt with promptly . I would recommend RLeagal without hesitation.
David Robinson took my case and he helped me with collecting all documents and really eased the process for me . I would have been lost without him and as I was already asked to provide more documents from home office which it was difficult to collate and find , he really came through and supported me until the end. Very competitive prices , amazing support and a really really professional guy. Grateful for life !
After having a very bad experience with another lawyer, we decided to look for another one to help us with our EEA partner visa. We contacted several law firms and Rlegal stood out immediately. Evan Remedios took the time to listen to our troubles over the phone and impressed us with his analytical and interpersonal skills. He got us our visa within 5 month after YEARS of struggle and poor representation. My partner and I could not recommend RLegal enough, we feel very lucky to have stumble across them and cannot thank Evan enough. If you need immigration solicitors look no further, they are exceptional.
Evan and his team did a great job for me during my British naturalisation and citizenship process in 2011. Evan was always available and took the time to explain things and hand hold me through the entire process. He was never phased by the complexity of any situation and was solutions-orientated and was clear and confident. Highly recommend RLegal and the personal care they put into their work and clients.
I chose RLegal for my less-than-straight-forward ILR application after having had consultations with many London based Immigration specialist solicitor firms, because of the outstanding subject matter knowledge and professionalism David Robinson had shown when I called to enquire. That level of high stand of service remained throughout the entire process: - extremely prompt follow-ups and responses - incredibly accessible (David was almost available every time I wanted to meet even though the Brexit situation made his schedule extremely busy) - gave sound, honest advice and prepared all the paperwork flawlessly - for the level of experience, convenience of the office location combined with 1st class service their fee is unbelievably fair and affordable. I felt my case was in reliable and capable hands the whole time. We used the Same Day service and received approval within 2 hours of lodging the application with the file David and his firm prepared. This is the 1st time I have ever been impressed enough by any service I received to leave a review; and I'm delighted to do this for RLegal as it is truly deserved.
I approached Rlegal to help me and my wife with our visa renewal process. They helped us organise our documents and kept us well informed at every stage of the visa process. They are very professional and a wonderful team. Thank you David & RLegal. We appreciate your help and guidance. Highly recommend RLegal!
My husband and I first contacted Julian almost a year ago for our residence card application. Julian was very helpful from the very first conversation, giving us advices and information even before we paid for his services. On our first meeting, we were quite worried that our application might not be strong enough but Julian reassured us, advised us on the steps to take and the paperwork to provide. He was very patient with us and always ready to answer any of our questions. He was very flexible when it came to paying the fees and gave us the option to pay in installments.The week prior to sending our application, we would call him up to three times a day with new questions. He sometimes even got out of meetings to take the time to help us out. Thanks to him, everything went very smoothly and we have now received my husband's residence card. We are very grateful and would recommend RLegal without hesitation!
The best legal firm in London.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 280 reviews