RLegal Solicitors Reviews

Based on 294 reviews
Own Driver, Postal Service
2 - 3 Hours
Read RLegal Solicitors Reviews
If there was a star with "Excellent" as a rating I would definitely give RLegal that. In particular Evan Remedious who assisted in the acquisition of my Highly Skilled Migrants Visa. It was an especially unusual case, given my job in the film industry, but he nevertheless managed to succeed. Since that time, he has been available for further advice when my circumstances have changed. Always friendly and approachable and with sound knowledge and understanding of current and ever-changing laws. I have recommended RLegal to several people over the years and will continue to do so. Hayley
We would to thank RLegal, and in particular Julian Torreggiani for the amazing service they provided to my partner (a Canadian citizen) and I. We approached RLegal for assistance when it became apparent that my partner's visa had expired due to an oversight by us. As you can imagine this was extremely stressful given we have a daughter here that is flourishing in school and were going about the business of working and building our lives here. Even after just the brief initial call with Julian we relieved to find that the maze of rules and regulations could in fact be successfully negotiated with RLegal's expert assistance. From that moment they took over our case and step by step worked diligently to present our case to the Home Office in a timely and extremely professional manner. All though the process Julian kept us informed and his friendly approach meant it was actually a very straight forward and an almost easy process that was handled better than we could have ever expected. We would have no hesitation in recommending RLegal and would like to thank Julian and his team once again for such an amazing service!! Nigel Mihell
David and his team at R Legal were incredibly professional and approachable and offered great support and advice throughout the process; taking time to explain everything and answer all our questions. I would have no hesitation to using R Legal again or recommending their services to others.
Great service! Very proffecional and with good understanding what they are doing. Really help me a lot
I was impressed with the professional service R Legal offered and the willingness of Mr David Robinson to guide me and reassure me during the process. I felt my application was in good hands and the whole team was competent and well informed. I would highly recommend this service.
I contacted Rlegal with what I believed to be a more or less hopeless case. I was assigned Evan and was immediately impressed by his calm friendly manner, and obvious depth of knowledge. Evan ran me through all the options with clear and detailed explanations of the procedures involved and the pros and cons for each option. Once we decided on the best course of action Evan guided me skilfully through the complicated minefield that constituted the application process. Evan’s professionalism and diligence shone through and I felt at all times that Rlegal cared about the outcome and were doing everything in their power to ensure a positive result. It is with profound joy that I can confirm that my application was a success and I have no doubt whatsoever that this success was almost entirely the consequence of the hard work undertaken on my behalf by Rlegal, Evan, and his team. Dominic Baptist
RLegal solicitors are a team of extremely high professionals who are very well informed in their area of practice, immigration. I worked with Evan who helped me through the complex application of a spouse visa made more difficult by the financial requirement. But i cant reiterate on the importance of a good lawyer who is very thorough and takes every detail to account. That's exactly what i got from Evan who spent hours going through our application several times to make sure that there was nothing more any immigration officer would ask for. Our application was made in Kenya where, if anyone has made any visa application there knows how difficult it usually is. But Evan came out on top and got my husband his visa first time. I would very highly recommend Evan and his team, who work extremely hard to make sure that their applicants get the best professional and friendly service and above all achieve their goals. They are very knowledgeable and well informed about everything immigration. If i had made this application myself, it would have been turned down immediately. I never thought that something like accommodation requirement, the actual taking measurements of my house by a professional surveyor was so crucial. So thanks Evan, for how thorough you were and the time you took to go through all that paperwork. I will always highly recommend you Christine
Evan Remedios and RLegal Solicitors have impressed me time and time again with the quality of service, knowledge of the latest Border Agency regulations, and their very high rate of success. I have worked with Evan extensively, and it's great to see a founder and partner in the firm be so hands-on and thorough. The attention to detail at RLegal is of an extremely high standard. The team always looks at any case holistically, exploring every possible angle and then pursuing the most viable approach... which is possibly one of the biggest reasons that they achieve such a high level of success. RLegal has helped me credibly establish a base in the United Kingdom. They have proven to be a highly trusted and reliable partner - not just for me, but my family, friends and business associates. Over the past 10 years, I have seen the firm go from strength-to-strength, expanding their network of influence and connections and client base alike. I wish RLegal even greater success and thank them for the superior counsel provided to me.
I have known David Robinson from RLegal Solicitors for about four years. Looking back and reflecting upon the excellent outcome of my case, I am very happy to recommend David's legal services. He helped us with our immigration matters. The team is very friendly and professional. Having their office in Central London is very convenient, and their flexibility regarding our appointments made things easy. They are always available to answer any queries by telephone, e-mail or face to face, which was a great help. I would like to thank you again, David, for all your help and support in dealing with our case. We really appreciate it. Richard Medina
I would highly recommend R-legal as a law firm, which is fully dedicated to your case, and achieve great results! I think I liked it mostly for this “friendly” vibe together with high professionalism. At first I went through a 1-hour legal consultation with David Robinson, a partner, and his confidence and attention to detail is phenomenal, plus he is very nice person. I got incredibly detailed answers to all my questions and a lot of information I would never think about, even though I made my research. At the end of the meeting I knew that this was a firm with people I could trust. I have now received a UK Residence Card, which was my issue, within the discussed time frame. So, I am really happy that I chose R-legal!
Excellent professional service; highly recommended.
Evan looked after my case and made the whole process straight forward as well swift. My fiancee and I were looking to relocate quickly to be with a terminally ill family member and time was of the essence. I would highly recommend Evans services, any information that needed clarification was responded to in a prompt time frame. When meeting with us he was personable and reassuring so we felt that our application would be well looked after. I received my approved visa back in time and now I am residing in the U.K.
Provided great support and advice in dealing with my case until it was finally resolved. Would highly recommend.
I have just successfully been switched to tier 2 general from tier 4 dependant in the UK and my wife from tier 4 to my dependant with the help of RLegal Solicitors. A massive thank goes out to Mr Evan Remedios, who helped my case from the beginning till the end He always professional and very reliable. He was extraordinary and very professional with very positive attitude. He made sure I was assisted through out and assured me. Thank you again Evan and the team for all your hard work. Highly Recommended service in a affordable price.
Excellent Services. - Highly Responsive - Experts in their field - Timely and Courteous
I can't thank David Robinson enough for his thorough and patient support. We had been given bad advice previously and he helped us through the difficult process of applying for a spousal visa. He ensured that every i was dotted and t's crossed. Checked and double checked. As a result of his conscientious and methodical work we got the visa in record time. Thank you RLegal.
Evan Remedios and R Legal Solicitors were instrumental in helping me obtain my indefinite leave to remain. Thanks to Evan the process was extremely trouble free and he was always there to answer any questions I might have had. Whats more, Evan was also able to alert me to any potential obstacles that could have prevented my application from being successful.
I am extremely satisfied with the legal services received by RLegal. They provide an outstanding personal service and they are very reliable. Evan Remedios (with whom I had been in touch) was always responding to my queries promptly and efficiently. It is clear that RLegal have a long experience in British citizenship applications this making them specialists in this field (and in UK immigration matters more generally) and, therefore, I would greatly recommend them to anyone considering to apply for British citizenship.
We have had, my wife and I, the opportunity to use RLegal services a few times over the past years and me and we could verify the professionalism of their legal services over and over again. Mainly the EEA Residence Document for my partner was handled with care and dedication by Evan Remedios who assisted us all the way through the process in a timely manner, without any complication and above all responding to all our legal queries in a very professional and reliable way. We recommend them!
Professionalism and efficiency at its best! Very competent and very friendly! I would definitely recommend to anyone who seeks help with their UK permanent residence or citizenship status.
RLegal Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 294 reviews