R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read R&J Builders Hardware Reviews

Whitebirk Industrial Estate, Croft Head Rd

Tell us how R&J Builders Hardware made you happy
In my opinion I have had nothing but great customer service, orders delivered on time, when I ask for an invoice I get an email straight away, we have used R&J Hardware before and will carrying on using them very happy with the service
Good price delivered on time
excellent service and fast delivery time, and a quality product, thouroughly recommended.
Good service
Delivered in a quick and timely fashion - can't ask for more
Excellent service. Will definitely use again
Excellent friendly & quick service. Thank you.
Great product at a great price. Friendly delivery driver. Excellent.
Always Bob on, great prices and always quality
Great prices and also fantastic quality. Delivery was very quick so all in all a very happy customer.
Had to ring up and speak to someone for advise and confirmation of what I was ordering. The guy on other end of the phone was very helpful and went out of his way to make sure I was totally happy with my order. Very speedy delivery as well. Will definitely be using R&J again. 👍🏻
As always, good quality materials with no hassle delivery, Happy New year to you all 8
Nearly 3 week to get my delivery sent emails. But no reply. Finally when I got to speak to somebody I got delivered in 4 days .I think they forgot my order.
Dear anonymous,

Our apologies - this does indeed look like something happened with your order. My absolute apologies once again - I am glad all was resolved once we were made aware of the issue.

Please do contact us on 01254 52525 should any further problems arrive.

Our apologies again.

Missing items
Not going the extra mile for customer
Supplied the wrong stuff twice, promised me a full refund, refund arrived - short - no explanation. These people are not to be trusted.
Dear Michael,

Our apologies that our customer service team have not resolved your issue immediately.

We pride ourselves on sorting any issues out should they arrive and I shall look into why this was not the case for yourself.

If you could please contact me on 01254 52525 to ensure that everything has been refunded to your satisfaction.

Kind Regards
Nicola Bargh
R & J Builders Hardware Ltd
Easily accessible and good prices
5 star quick and easy to order
it's ok
everything was fine
As described quick delivery/
Around 15 beads was damaged
Dear Jonathan,

Our apologies that your items arrived partly damaged. Please do call us immediately on 01254 52525 to sort out the relevant refund and or replacement for your items. We do deliver all out items on our own vans to minimise any damage so our apologies once again that this has happened.

Please do call us to rectify on 01254 52525.

Kind Regards