Riverford Reviews

Buckfastleigh

Categories:
Travel
Flights

How would you rate Riverford ?

"After reading great reviews about riverfront I though I'd give them a try, what a disappointment my veg tomatoes and cucumber were soggy and I had to bin them, you would think when packing for New customer they would of made sure all was perfect. Would not recommend"
"Veg that is 100% better"
"Riverford organic fruit and veg is fantastic, you know exactly what you are eating & that its free from all the dangerous chemicals found in most foods. It is more expensive but well worth it & they deliver to your door too!"
"They supply excellent quality organic produce - simply the best food I've tasted."
"Fresh, organic fruit & vegetables, ethically sourced. Lots of other goodies available on their webpage too!"
"Riverford is a brilliant box scheme for organic fruit, vegetables and meat. I love their customer service and their offers are tailored to many different life circumstances from singles to big families. They have started to offer recipe boxes as well as juicing boxes which should make your mouth water. Their homepage on the mobile is a little difficult but you can always call your deliverer or write to them and they always sort something out. If you want organic food at affordable prices and a huge availability don't miss Riverford!"
Riverford is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews