Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Steven was very efficient and open with all the information we discussed in relation to setting up a mortgage for me. I had complete confidence in him finding me the best deal, which he did. He also took all the hassle out of sorting a new mortgage which was important to me at the time. Thank you. I still recommend you to friends and family 😊
Very professional throughout. Great company!
Steven, I feel like I couldn't have bought my flat without your endless help and advice. I greatly appreciated that no question was stupid since I didn't know what I was doing and that you always answered promptly and for that, you helped alleviate a lot of the stress I was feeling.
Whenever anyone I know mentions about buying a house/flat, I immediately ask if they have an advisor so that I pass your name onto them. To me, passing business over to you is a way of saying thank you and I'm glad to say, I know 3 people who have followed it up and agree with everything I've said.
Thanks again!
Would give rite money 5 stars and would highly recommend them. As a first time buyer I felt at easy with hayleigh and she explained everything step by step I would use them again.
Stephen was very helpful and very informative. Got us a great deal on our mortgage. First class.
Great service will definitely use Rite Money again and have recommended to family and friends.
Very professional service
Excellent service! Very easy and Steven got us a really good deal! A+ highly recommended.
Great service and got us a great mortgage
Rite Money provided me with a great service and offered me the right product that I was looking for.
The service provided by Scott and his team was second to none.
I would thoroughly recommend Rite Money to anyone looking for a mortgage.
Thanks again for all your hard work!
Very professional and well informed approach to our financial requirements ensuring seamless transition between selling and buying, taking all the stress out of that part of finance.
Steven Rodden was amazing. Went above and beyond to help our frequent queries! Always seemed to be available no matter when we phoned!
Steven Rodden has been fantastic from day one, with communication, accuracy and has been extremely quick getting things moving. Always very friendly and great communication thoughout the process. Would highly (and do) recommend.
What a great service, never thought I would get a mortgage for the property, but these guys really understood what was required to get it done and now have a great new house, thanks again to all, especially Steven.
Excellent service provided by Steven arranging my Mortgage.
Handled our mortgage application and were very efficient and excellent attention to detail! Couldn't have went any smoother and made the buying process a lot less stressful.
I was dealt with in a clear and concise manner, always kept in the loop and kept up to speed on my mortgage application,. In a nutshell, very professional
Regards William
Very polite and helpful did a really great job. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Rite Money is rated 4.95 based on 242 reviews