Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
I can't recommend the team at Rite Money highly enough. Very knowledgeable, and provided invaluable advice when we were looking to remortgage. The team took all of the stress out of the application process, making it as easy as possible and with their regular follow-ups, they ensured everything went smoothly throughout. The value that Rite Money add in accessing lenders and rates which were not readily available directly, along with their first class customer service is outstanding. Thanks Scott, Steven and Hayley for all of your help!
The involvement of Steven Ward and the support and guidance provided through a very stressful process of purchasing my first home can only be aplauded.
Kept updated and notified of progress regularly and couldnt have asked for more.
Thanks again from a very satisfied client in their new home.
Excellent service
I am very pleased
Can’t rate highly enough really positive experience from start to finish got me an excellent mortgage rate and life insurance staff were always available and professional and friendly.Steven who guided me through all aspects of my mortgage and had a great knowledge of how to deal with estate agents solicitors and all aspects of selling and buying a home pleasure to do business with
ISteven provided an excellent service.
Excellent service, friendly and personable staff. Very easy to get on with and a fast turn around. Couldn’t reccomend highly enough.
Fabulous from start to finish
Would highly recommend
Outstanding advice on a complex credit (Holiday BTL with multiple properties). Combined with large prime residential mortgage. Always reliable and fast service.
If there was an option just above 'poor' but just below 'acceptable' that would have best described my experience. There were issues, some very detrimental, to the process but Rite Money seemed to try and take responsibility to sort.
End of the day did I get a mortgage - yes I did. I did have the type of credit record that meant one lender in particular would look at me and Rite Money in the end did facilitate it all.
There were some glaring issues - sometimes process was wrong, sometimes certain questions were missed, sometimes wrong docs were sent. The biggest issue I had was the deposit - how Rite Money can call themselves a broker for poor credit customers and not know the criteria of the lenders they use is not good enough. I basically was told id need to put down a certain % of deposit and literally at the last stage of application, I was then told that due to the type of property, I need to add a further 10% or they would not lend!
How Rite Money would not know the criteria is beyond me and why Rite money did not ask what type of property is also a major failure. If it was not for personal circumstances I would have lost this house and myself, partner and 3 year old daughter would have been left in a major mess. Luckily we could get the extra 10% but trust me this would not be the norm for me nor any average public Joe.
Rite Money discounted their fee for this.
When they were doing things right, they did do it very very well. When they did it wrong it was disastrous
Excellent and profesdional service all the way. A big thank for your fantastic service.
The Rite Money team has been fabulous. They were very patient with us, were there to advise us when we needed it and assisted us in getting "rite" mortgage for our needs. I don't even know how to thank you guys because thank you is just not good enough.
Fantastic work!!!!
Brilliant service from the beginning to the end
Steven Ward at rite money could not have been more helpful. Any questions or uncertainties I had over the property, he was able to get me answers to. My mortgage was completed with absolutely no hassle. As the completion date approached Hayleigh was very helpful in making sure that there were no hold ups and that the whole thing went through smoothly. I would highly recommend rite money to anyone.
I was struggling to get a mortgage sorted out. I heard about Rite Money and went with it. What a great decision it was. Thanks very much Steven and Hayleigh.
David did his very best to try get us a mortgage but there was just more black tape to jump in the end we settled for a consolidation loan.
Hi
Both Nicky and me have to say the service we received in our awkward situation fromSteven Rodden and the team was second to none.. we tried
locally to get a mortgage with no luck and almost a derogatory attitude to us having been bankrupt..
the complete opposite was given to us by Steven.. he was honest in what we wanted.. delivered exactly what he said..
We will recommend ritemoney to friends and family
Great help from Steven and Hayleigh! Helped me get my first mortgage in a matter of weeks
Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble, Steven went above and beyond to get us what we need. I would highly recommend Rite Money.
S. Rodden