Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
If there was an option just above 'poor' but just below 'acceptable' that would have best described my experience. There were issues, some very detrimental, to the process but Rite Money seemed to try and take responsibility to sort.
End of the day did I get a mortgage - yes I did. I did have the type of credit record that meant one lender in particular would look at me and Rite Money in the end did facilitate it all.
There were some glaring issues - sometimes process was wrong, sometimes certain questions were missed, sometimes wrong docs were sent. The biggest issue I had was the deposit - how Rite Money can call themselves a broker for poor credit customers and not know the criteria of the lenders they use is not good enough. I basically was told id need to put down a certain % of deposit and literally at the last stage of application, I was then told that due to the type of property, I need to add a further 10% or they would not lend!
How Rite Money would not know the criteria is beyond me and why Rite money did not ask what type of property is also a major failure. If it was not for personal circumstances I would have lost this house and myself, partner and 3 year old daughter would have been left in a major mess. Luckily we could get the extra 10% but trust me this would not be the norm for me nor any average public Joe.
Rite Money discounted their fee for this.
When they were doing things right, they did do it very very well. When they did it wrong it was disastrous
Excellent and profesdional service all the way. A big thank for your fantastic service.
The Rite Money team has been fabulous. They were very patient with us, were there to advise us when we needed it and assisted us in getting "rite" mortgage for our needs. I don't even know how to thank you guys because thank you is just not good enough.
Fantastic work!!!!
Brilliant service from the beginning to the end
Steven Ward at rite money could not have been more helpful. Any questions or uncertainties I had over the property, he was able to get me answers to. My mortgage was completed with absolutely no hassle. As the completion date approached Hayleigh was very helpful in making sure that there were no hold ups and that the whole thing went through smoothly. I would highly recommend rite money to anyone.
I was struggling to get a mortgage sorted out. I heard about Rite Money and went with it. What a great decision it was. Thanks very much Steven and Hayleigh.
David did his very best to try get us a mortgage but there was just more black tape to jump in the end we settled for a consolidation loan.
Hi
Both Nicky and me have to say the service we received in our awkward situation fromSteven Rodden and the team was second to none.. we tried
locally to get a mortgage with no luck and almost a derogatory attitude to us having been bankrupt..
the complete opposite was given to us by Steven.. he was honest in what we wanted.. delivered exactly what he said..
We will recommend ritemoney to friends and family
Great help from Steven and Hayleigh! Helped me get my first mortgage in a matter of weeks
Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble, Steven went above and beyond to get us what we need. I would highly recommend Rite Money.
S. Rodden
HANDLED EVERYTHING PROFESSIONALLY
Excellent service, quick to get results
Great customer service. Steven was really useful when giving me advise. I would definitely recommend.
Dealt with Scott at Rite Money ,he sorted out my mortgage super quick , a pleasure to work with ,very professional and caring....would highly recommend this company!!!!
My mortgage was set up by Scott who i found very easy to talk to.He explained to me the process in a manner that was easy to understand in a step by step basis .Simple jargon so even i could understand , and the best thing was i saved money!!!! Now that's what you call a loan!!!...Thanks Scott,i'll certainly be recommending you to my friends and colleagues...Ray
Hayleigh was very helpful
Great service thanks Steven.
Steven Rodden was my adviser and helped me 100% in getting the right mortgage for me. He was so friendly and made me feel at ease as i was nervous going back on the property ladder. We have since became good friends and I recommend him and the company to all my friends now.
Had a great experience with this company, would highly recommended
Rite Money is rated 4.94 based on 235 reviews