Rite Money Reviews

5.0
Based on 355 reviews
5 out of 5

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Steven Rodden has gone beyond my expectations and managed to get me a mortgage offer within 10 days also after completion I received a phone call from Steven asking if everything was ok. Will definitely be buying my next property through Steven without a doubt. Thank you for all your hard work.
We had excellent service and made us very confident and relaxed taken all the pressure off us we highly recommend Steve from ritemoney Thankyou for us getting our Morgage Glen & Kev
The advisors were polite and effective offering a service that delivered the funding without and fuss. In addition their knowledge of the house purchase service added value and was of real benefit.
I can't understate how incredibly helpful and professional Steven was when it came to helping me buy my first home. He was quick and informative during my mortgage procurement and was also very adaptive when things changed during the process. I will definitely be contacting Steven at Ritemortgages again in the future regarding anything else he can help me with. Thank you again for your brilliant service.
Excellent service provided by Mortgage Broker Steven Ward and Rite Money. Helped all the way with great personal service. Highly Recommended, will use again. Thank you.
Steven Rodden was fantastic from start to finish he was so helpful explained every Thing in simple terms and never judged and totally understood exactly what I needed in a not straight forward case he got me an amazing deal and now it’s all completed have changed our lives. I will never use any other mortgage broker again after finding these gems I 100% recommended Steven and his team to any one who is looking for a mortgage/ remortgage these guys really go up and beyond for there clients and to top it all off the fees are very reasonable too. Thanks again
Excellent service from the first phone call right through to exchange and completion, Hayleigh was amazing and made the whole process very painless
Do an amazing job every time thank you
Thorough support all the way through the process. Patiently explained the options and took me through the steps. Will go back to ritemortgages every time. Thanks.
We can’t thank Steven Rodden enough for his assistance and perseverance in helping us with our mortgage. Nothing was a problem to him and he was very knowledgeable and helpful while still making us feel at ease and as stress-free as possible. Thanks again Steven!
Excellent service and up to speed with all the changes and products on the market. Straight forward and hassle free. Would highly recommend.
My mortgage broker Steven ward was amazing he ensured I was informed and looked after every step of the way. He was always at the end of the phone or email with any questions I had and was always prompt and reliable I have used Steven for my previous mortgage and will use the services in future.
Steven is excellent at his job. Very sensitive and caters to individual needs. Would highly recommend him.
This is the second time I have used Steven Ward to get a mortgage and will definitely use him again as he really went above and beyond to get us a mortgage when others said they couldn’t as we have a very complex situation.
My mortgage was handled by Steven Ridden. From start to finish he was professional, knowledgeable and always friendly and helpful. My wife was quite nervous about aspects of our move but Steven helped to reassure her, even though it did not directly involve him. Open and transparent, Steven discussed the best mortgage options available with no pressure to make any particular option; truly impartial. I would not hesitate for a second to recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage.
I am very pleased with the support I received. Communication was prompt, and Mr Steven Roden answered all my questions and offered the best advice. I would highly recommend using this service and Mr Steven Roden took the time to reassure me during the full process from start to end.
My friend recommended ritemoney for our mortgage when we were told we couldnt get what we needed by our bank. We have now moved in and couldn't be happier.
Steven Ward was vital in securing our mortgage and managed to get us a great deal when others couldn’t. We would highly recommend him for anyone struggling to get a mortgage.
This is the second time I have approached Steven Rodden,this time for a remortgage. He remains so personable yet professional and efficient. Not an inkling of judgement and with oodles of communication he makes the process seamless. Thankyou.
To say Steven Rodden went above and beyond is an understatement. He was fantastic with us explaining every part of the process. He replied very quickly to every email we sent and he even chased up paperwork that the solicitor was looking for. Even when I had a wobble on a Saturday night and thought the mortgage wasn’t going through he answered my emails and settled my nerves. I couldn’t recommend him enough. I can’t believe how lucky we were that a friend had used him and told us to give him a call. We will 100% use his services again.
Rite Money is rated 5.0 based on 355 reviews