Rite Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rite Money

Tell us how Rite Money made you happy
Excellent Customer Service went above and beyond to assist us
Very helpful, always available to give advice which made getting my mortgage so stress free and easy. Fantastic.
Excellent service from these guys Steven Ward was fantastic on the ball and never delayed anything.
cant thank them enough!!
I cannot recommend Rite Money highly enough. The whole process working with Steven was exceptional. He made it as stress free as possible and I felt 100% supported at all times throughout the process. It’s a brilliant team and I am so grateful to them for all their hard work and dedication. Steven was recommended to me by two friends and I have already recommended ritemoney to other friends needing mortagage advice. Exceptional service. Friendly, articulate, quick and always on hand to explain anything that may be confusing which is so helpful when buying a property. Thank you for everything Rite money! Frances x
From the initial inquiry with the team at Rite Money, the service was prompt efficient, professional and courteous - Steven was exceptional in his approach to the entire completion of the mortgage.
Excellent professional and helpful service from all staff. Made my house move stress free
Very professional from the start to the finish,anything I needed to know it was just a phone call and my questions were answered,
5 stars all the way.
Thanks Rite Money
Excellent service from start to finish, at every obstacle Steven Rodden was always brilliant in finding ways for us to get past them and eventually got us into our new home. Would highly recommend to anyone needing this service.
Could not recommend Steven Rodden and Hayleigh enough! Amazing service from the start though out, constantly made sure we were up to date and always went above and beyond to make sure we were happy!
Very impressed with the professionalism, help and follow up from our mortgage advisor Steven.
Steven Ward at Rite Money has been fantastic from start to finish. He was very attentive to our needs and made sure we got the best mortgage. We will recommend him and Rite Money to everyone.
Have been using Rite Money for last 6 months or so.
All staff are very coutious and helpful and I dealt with Steve Ward and Hayleigh Kinsella both were excellent.
I can't recommend the team at Rite Money highly enough. Very knowledgeable, and provided invaluable advice when we were looking to remortgage. The team took all of the stress out of the application process, making it as easy as possible and with their regular follow-ups, they ensured everything went smoothly throughout. The value that Rite Money add in accessing lenders and rates which were not readily available directly, along with their first class customer service is outstanding. Thanks Scott, Steven and Hayley for all of your help!
The involvement of Steven Ward and the support and guidance provided through a very stressful process of purchasing my first home can only be aplauded.
Kept updated and notified of progress regularly and couldnt have asked for more.
Thanks again from a very satisfied client in their new home.
Excellent service
I am very pleased
Can’t rate highly enough really positive experience from start to finish got me an excellent mortgage rate and life insurance staff were always available and professional and friendly.Steven who guided me through all aspects of my mortgage and had a great knowledge of how to deal with estate agents solicitors and all aspects of selling and buying a home pleasure to do business with
ISteven provided an excellent service.
Excellent service, friendly and personable staff. Very easy to get on with and a fast turn around. Couldn’t reccomend highly enough.
Fabulous from start to finish
Would highly recommend
Outstanding advice on a complex credit (Holiday BTL with multiple properties). Combined with large prime residential mortgage. Always reliable and fast service.
Rite Money is rated 4.94 based on 235 reviews