PrescriptionToday.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PrescriptionToday.co.uk
Telephone
Read PrescriptionToday.co.uk Reviews

About PrescriptionToday.co.uk:

Hassle-Free Healthcare. Complete online solution for a range of treatments. No appointments required, fully regulated prescribers and GPHC regulated pharmacy. Genuine UK medication dispatched today with full aftercare service.

Tell us how PrescriptionToday.co.uk made you happy
I’m not the type that likes writing reviews but I have just learnt that there are so many people sometimes in need of good informations that we decide not to speak out. I have been scammed by two different companies trying to get my stuffs purchased and I decided I wouldn’t try any other. I saw a review about a dealer konyadenise53 at gmail com, I decided to give them a trial but I kept expecting to be scammed despite the fact that I was properly attended to and also I got my order this time around.
If the other person who wrote a review about him never did, I would have come across such a good service. Hit em up today via konyadenise53 (@) gmail com.I hope this helps!!
Be safe
I have always patronized well from the site before they went off. Sites and numbers are out so I had to try other options. Saw a review online and contacted them, lo and behold I made the orders, I got the tracking numbers, delivery done, packages are nice as well. Contact konyadenise53 (@) Gmail com.

His services are great!!!
Ordered some medication 31st October 2019, paid £46.98 removed from my account on 2nd November 2019 Order was never received, contacted the company on two occasions and heard nothing at all. Please be aware.
If you ever need to order for new stuffs,quality and safe,secured delivery. Contact konyadenise53 (@) Gmail com,they are fast and reliable.
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL REVIEWING THIS SITE WHICH HAS GONE...!!!!!! THE URL ADDRESS NO LONGER WORKS, PHONE LINE REMOVED ******THIS SITE CLOSED MONTHS AGO*****
very good and
reliable service
Excellent in every way one of the best would recommend to anyone,.
fast reliable service
Very good service fast delivery would recommend
Excellent product professional and civil highly recommended .. will use again fully satisfied with response and treatment broigh thank you ..
Fast and easy to use website and the prescription came quickly
Convenient efficient service
Great service
Great service with fast delivery
Very good
Excellent service, very happy with the service provided. Will use again.
Great service, genuine meds delivered really fast. The only reason why I'm not giving five stars is that, when I come to look at the site again, Codeine Phosphate is now out of stock. I really need a provider to be reliable and it is so disappointing to see a good service buckling under (I am guessing) new regulations. These new regs are making life incredibly difficult for those of us who cannot access GP services without crippling inconvenience and expense, and who rely upon a good online pharmacy to provide the medications we are willing and able to pay for. Really hoping that this situation will change in future and meanwhile, thank you to Prescription Today for the order I *was* able to place with them; you did excellently.
Medication was approved by doctor or and sent to the pharmacy to dispense that was all quite quick. I didn’t receive any information about delivery so I had to stay in the whole day hoping that my parcel would be delivered. I emailed yourselves asking for delivery details I got nothing back and this has happened a few times I have emailed about a few things and never got replies. I don’t understand why there isn’t a telephone number for people to make contact
Perfect service, I can highly reccomend to people
Absolutely fantastic..I highly recommend this company.Very professional from order to delivery.Look forward to using this service again.I work away from home so can't get doctors appointments so the doctors consultation from Prescription Today was just perfect and very thorough.Well Done.

Irene...