PrescriptionToday.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PrescriptionToday.co.uk

About PrescriptionToday.co.uk: Hassle-Free Healthcare. Complete online solution for a range of treatments. No appointments required, fully regulated UK prescribers and GPHC regulated pharmacy. Genuine UK medication dispatched today with full aftercare service.

INFO@RITECAREPHARMACY.CO.UK

106 COMPASS NETWORK CENTRE
COMPASS IND ESTATE

Telephone
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Easy to use service, fast delivery."
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Great service. Good quality medication πŸ‘πŸ»"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Great service helpful site many thanks"
"Excellent professional fast service, with prompt delivery and regular updates ."
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Ordered on Tuesday received order on Thursday could not ask for a better service. Would highly recommend these guys without fail"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"came as detailed on time"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Straight forward and fast"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Very impressed with this company. I received online help with my order on webchat and the customer service was excellent. The price of the medication I ordered was very competitive, and it was from a known, established pharmaceutical company. They even sent it DPD for me as I had needed help with the website. I strongly recommend this company. Only just discovered them and made 1 order, but will be ordering again."
"Very quick easy service. The medications are the genuine article. I received the medication the next day. I highly recommend."
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Ederle this Fremont start to fishi. No fuss, no judgement, not too overptice. Four brackets to choose from.Just knew a fellow suffer in need. Would most definitely refer to a friend in need. Dh"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Thank you I was amazed how quick they came and when I need to I’ll be using you again thank you"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Great service thanks for the quick delivery after ordering"
Will you use our service again ? yes
"very good quick service thankyou."
Will you use our service again ? yes
"REALLY EASY PROCESS. THANKS FOR THIS GREAT SERVICE ! AMAZED HOW QUICK I GOT MY MEDS. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
Will you use our service again ? yes
"Great customer service . Genuine medication and fast delivery , can’t ask for much more !"
"Excellent service, very smooth and professional. Couldn't get out to see my doctor because of the ice ! Think I will be using this service in future, saves a lot of hassle ! Thanks, will order again."
"Love this service. Avoided the embarrassing face to face consultation and had my treatment delivered next day. Had a few questions and the pharmacist on duty was excellent in answering all of my questions. Would highly recommend."
"Ordered my meds 2pm Monday, I had them 11am Tuesday ! . Genuine meds and I definitely shall be ordering again. This service also saves NHS resources so its win win ! Thank you !"
"Excellent pharmacy! Fast and professional service and quick delivery. Would order again ."
"Great service . Fast and professional and online chat was 1st class ! I will use again and would recommend to anyone struggling to get to their GP!"
PrescriptionToday.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews