PrescriptionToday.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend PrescriptionToday.co.uk
Telephone
Read PrescriptionToday.co.uk Reviews

About PrescriptionToday.co.uk:

Hassle-Free Healthcare. Complete online solution for a range of treatments. No appointments required, fully regulated prescribers and GPHC regulated pharmacy. Genuine UK medication dispatched today with full aftercare service.

Tell us how PrescriptionToday.co.uk made you happy
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL REVIEWING THIS SITE WHICH HAS GONE...!!!!!! THE URL ADDRESS NO LONGER WORKS, PHONE LINE REMOVED ******THIS SITE CLOSED MONTHS AGO*****
Will you use our service again ? yes
very good and reliable service
Will you use our service again ? yes
Excellent in every way one of the best would recommend to anyone,.
fast reliable service
Will you use our service again ? yes
Very good service fast delivery would recommend
Will you use our service again ? yes
Excellent product professional and civil highly recommended .. will use again fully satisfied with response and treatment broigh thank you ..
Will you use our service again ? yes
Fast and easy to use website and the prescription came quickly
Convenient efficient service
Great service
Will you use our service again ? yes
Great service with fast delivery
Very good
Will you use our service again ? yes
Excellent service, very happy with the service provided. Will use again.
Great service, genuine meds delivered really fast. The only reason why I'm not giving five stars is that, when I come to look at the site again, Codeine Phosphate is now out of stock. I really need a provider to be reliable and it is so disappointing to see a good service buckling under (I am guessing) new regulations. These new regs are making life incredibly difficult for those of us who cannot access GP services without crippling inconvenience and expense, and who rely upon a good online pharmacy to provide the medications we are willing and able to pay for. Really hoping that this situation will change in future and meanwhile, thank you to Prescription Today for the order I *was* able to place with them; you did excellently.
Will you use our service again ? no
Medication was approved by doctor or and sent to the pharmacy to dispense that was all quite quick. I didn’t receive any information about delivery so I had to stay in the whole day hoping that my parcel would be delivered. I emailed yourselves asking for delivery details I got nothing back and this has happened a few times I have emailed about a few things and never got replies. I don’t understand why there isn’t a telephone number for people to make contact
Will you use our service again ? yes
Perfect service, I can highly reccomend to people
Absolutely fantastic..I highly recommend this company.Very professional from order to delivery.Look forward to using this service again.I work away from home so can't get doctors appointments so the doctors consultation from Prescription Today was just perfect and very thorough.Well Done. Irene...
Very happy with sercve
Will you use our service again ? yes
Very good service will use again
Great service