Rising Stars Activities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Click Here

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Both my boys had a fantastic week. It was lovely to see how enthusiastically they got up each morning ready for another action packed day at camp. Thanks to all the team for all the fun they had!!"
"Enjoyed and looked after well."
"Amazing laser game party. lots of fun. very well organised. thank you Rising stars!"
"The list of people I trust to look after my child is extremely short - Eliot and his team are on this list. My son has been having a great time at Summer Camp and I have peace of mind that he's happy and enjoying himself whilst I'm at work."
"My children (aged 7 and 8) have been going to Rising Stars for almost 4 years. They enjoy it so much and learn so many things from different games, arts/drama skills, how to be a good competitor and a good loser. I thoroughly recommend Rising Stars."
"You are great!!"
"This is about the 4th or 5th Rising stars camp for our kids and they LOVE it!! The only camp I can think of that offers such diversity in activities from Dodgeball, Football, Cricket & Table-Tennis, to connect 4 championships and quizzes! There’s so much more too and all of the coaches and helpers are lovely too. Thanks again. x"
"My son loves it and the staff are fantastic"
"Eliot and his team were fantastic at my 8 year old sons party! Both girls and boys had a great time and I would highly recommend!"
"Samuel always has fun. There is a good variety of activities to choose on the day and a relaxed atmosphere with friendly staff. Thank you"
"Kasper had a great time! Thanks a lot to the rising stars team"
"My child came to a camp last week and loved it !"
"Fantastic camp and excellent facilities"
"Fantastic 6th birthday mixed sports party - well organised and a pleasure to deal with. I’d recommend"
"Excellent as always, thank you Eliot and team."
"We celebrated both our children's birthdays with RisingStars. One was a swimming party and the other was multi-sports. They are an excellent team. Their activities are tailored to the ages of the children and fun for everyone. They treat every child with respect. They handle logistics seamlessly too and are professional to deal. Highly recommended!"
"Our son has thoroughly enjoyed his summer camp. There were plenty of activities for him to choose from and he engaged in a variety of sports and games. The team members were very friendly and competent. I would definitely recommend Rising Stars Activities"
"Excellent holiday camp. Well organised. Variety of different outdoor activities. Elliott runs it very well. The coaches are encouraging. We will be back! Many thanks"
"Great team!!"