Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Great Sports Camp - kids loved it"
"Great Camp - will be using again"
"Rising Stars gets 5 out of 5 for everything as far as I am concerned. My kids have had the best parties and also enjoy their weekly football sessions. They seem to have a wonderful time and always want more!"
"My two children had a great time at Rising Stars. The staff are approachable and friendly and the choice of activities is brilliant."
"My daughter’s first time at Rising stars and she loved it! Very friendly and professional staff and great activities. Will definitely be coming back!"
"Rising Stars is absolutely fantastic. My son has attended their half terms camps and he has had so much fun and has made lovely friends. All the staff are exceptional and are so welcoming, the kids are well entertained and looked after. I would 100% recommend Rising Stars to everyone, you and your kids will not be disappointed! Thank you to the Rising Stars staff for all of your hard work and dedication."
"The activities were great! The venue was a little difficult to work with in terms of set up. But otherwise it was a fab party! We will defo use you again!"
"Such a warm and happy environment, my kids always adore going."
"Zivah loved the activities especially rising stars got talent and the art"
"My son raved about the camp every day! He absolutely loved it! Bravo."
"Very well organised activities.Friendly staff. My children loved ."
"Having your child looking forward to the next day at holiday camp is quite telling! Profesional and friendly staff. I can only recommend!"
"Rising Stars was yet again a superb choice for our daughter's birthday. It was organised perfectly and all the staff were friendly, helpful and engaging. I highly recommend the sports party!"
"Amazing high energy Nerf party fun for 35x 9 year old boys. Eliot and his team gave them 💯. Great facilities at the venue. The boys had so much fun.. Everything a party for this age group should be. Would highly recommend."
"Elliot's football party was a huge success for my 10 year old son. The boys had so much fun - they absolutely love Elliot and his team who make it so much fun and want me to book next years party already! Thanks for all your hard work and super organisation."
"The wonderful thing about Eliot is that the children listen and respect him so much that in such a calm and fun way he and his team lead the party so smoothly and enjoyably. The catering option is ideal - everything is done for you - and each party is customised to your child. We had our 5th birthday party with Rising Stars on the weekend and we all loved it, children and adults alike."
"Wonderful party celebrated with ease. The coaches were great and all the boys had a blast playing football. Especially loved the lunch for the kids - perfect football fuel. Lovely organisers, will use again. Thank you Rising Stars!"
"We hosted a Rising Stars football birthday party this weekend and were thrilled with it. Organization before and during was faultless and the team was lovely on the day. The kids had a wonderful time, as did we, knowing we were all well looked after!"
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.95 based on 94 reviews