Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"My son has been attending Rising Stars Activities for a number of years now both the Weekend Football Clubs and the Holiday Camps, we've also had one of their parties which was fantastically organised and very easy for me. He LOVES going there, and that for me says it all! The guys and girls who run the activities are also great role models for our young generation, they inspire healthy attitudes towards health and fitness but also teach team spirit and positive relationships between the children. I also love the fact that as the children get older they give them opportunities to work for Rising Stars Activities and train them to become coaches and peer mentors themselves. I would highly recommended Rising Stars Activities to anyone looking for one of there services and in fact I do whenever I come across a family who could benefit from them. Thanks for all that you do, our family is super grateful!"
"My son really enjoyed his multi sport birthday party and party leader was kind enough to workout that kids would enjoy football in the sunshine after the food and warmup of multisports in the first half. The staff were professional and focused on kids having fun. The indoor and outdoor facilities were of good quality. Many parents have commented that kids really enjoyed themselves. Many thanks Rising Stars!"
"Simply brilliant. This is the second year my son has had a Rising Stars Birthday and he has already asked for the same next year. Super staff, brilliantly organised, I literally just had to show up with a cake!"
"The staff was very helpful, friendly, and professional. The boys had a great party! Thank you!"
"Josie had a fantastic time and was thrilled with her trophy and ball! All the other kids want Rising Stars parties now. Thanks so much!"
"Very well organised swimming party, all hassle free for the parents, lots of fun for the kids!"
"We did our son’s birthday with Rising Stars and it was fantastic. Everything was organised well, the team were brilliant and the kids truly enjoyed each activity. I would highly recommend! Thank you again to Eliot and his brilliant team."
"Rising star are an amazing team!! Professional, fun, reliable! Just book a party, givethem the theme and number of guests and they take care of everything else!! You don’t even need to worry about the weather!! There are indoor and outdoor areas at their venues. I highly recommend them for birthday parties and camps. 💯 % satisfied"
"My children have been to countless holiday camps, had their birthday parties & so many 1:1 football sessions with Rising Stars over the years that’s I’ve lost count! I can hand on heart say Eliot and his team are the best!!!"
"My son’s 8th birthday was a stress free success thanks to Rising Stars. They booked the venue, arranged the catering and provided the party entertainers. Service delivered in a professional manner: they were already at the venue when we arrived. Coaches dealt with the kids with enthusiasm and had a cheerful attitude. Event run very smoothly. And kids loved it. Thank you to James and team."
"Fabulous football birthday party by Rising Stars team. Kids loved the coaches and the party was really very organized."
"Amazing! They take care of everything which is great for busy parents. And the kids LOVE it!"
"Fabulously organised swimming party for 30 7-year old girls. Superb quality swimming pool, fun and energetic party hosts and convenient party food also provided. Very low stress party for parents to organise and all of the girls had an absolute blast. Many thanks"
"Incredible party Kids had the best time Great service"
"Eliot and his team at Rising Stars go above and beyond to ensure that all the children in their clubs and camps are well looked after, having fun and learning - not only improving the activity or sport they are doing at the time, but also teaching them core life skills like discipline, respect and self-motivation. I would not hesitate to recommend them wholeheartedly and would not send my children anywhere else. Keep doing what you do!!"
"Great Sports Camp - kids loved it"
"Great Camp - will be using again"
"Rising Stars gets 5 out of 5 for everything as far as I am concerned. My kids have had the best parties and also enjoy their weekly football sessions. They seem to have a wonderful time and always want more!"
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews