Rising Stars Activities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
""
"My son has had rising star birthdays and attended their camp and he loves all of it! He had such a great experience! I would highly recommend Eliot and his team, they are doing such a great job! We will be sending my son there for camp again in the next set of holidays! Thanks Rising Stars!"
"My 7 years old says it’s the best camp ever!!!"
"Fantastic! The kids loved going."
"My son had a great time and has booked a party as a result!"
"My son had a great time doing all the activities, especially the sporting ones!! Importantly, the camp leaders were incredibly supportive & engaged at all times, even when he had a bit of a wobble navigating friendship alliances."
"Great party. The kids enjoyed it though roughly and was really well organised."
"My son has loved every minute of Rising Stars camp especially the Skate boarding lessons. Thank you to all the team that have made him so happy x"
"My boys love Rising Stars ana can’t get enough. The camp provides everything they need, creativity, sport and so much fun."
"My daughter had a wonderful week. It was her first time so was a bit nervous about going and jo knowing anyone, but the staff were brilliant and really made her week the best! Thank you!"
"My son lives the choice and the teachers! Bravo!"
"My son , 6 yrs really enjoyed his multiactivity days. Lots of different things to do to keep him entertained."
"My son is very happy to go to Rising Stars. He likes being able to choose his actions"
"Thank you to everyone at Rising Stars for a great week! My kids had a brilliant time."
"Both my boys had a fantastic week. It was lovely to see how enthusiastically they got up each morning ready for another action packed day at camp. Thanks to all the team for all the fun they had!!"
"Enjoyed and looked after well."
"Amazing laser game party. lots of fun. very well organised. thank you Rising stars!"
"The list of people I trust to look after my child is extremely short - Eliot and his team are on this list. My son has been having a great time at Summer Camp and I have peace of mind that he's happy and enjoying himself whilst I'm at work."
"My children (aged 7 and 8) have been going to Rising Stars for almost 4 years. They enjoy it so much and learn so many things from different games, arts/drama skills, how to be a good competitor and a good loser. I thoroughly recommend Rising Stars."
"You are great!!"