Rising Stars Activities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Click Here

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"My daughter went for one week. She has been to a number of other camps, so is quite confident. Found that at drop off and pick up, the staff were a little unhelpful as to where to go. There was a lack of attention for the little ones (anybody could have picked her up!). She did have a fun time, and gymnastics was an absolute highlight. This should really be included in the everyday activities though, rather than an ad hoc session."
"Both my children had a great time at the camps-my younger one came back talking about the various activities she had done, and the older one got to play football all day! Well organised, they will be coming back."
"Dynamic, fun and a place to meet new friends."
"My daughter really enjoyed the activities and was very happy and excited to go each day. The team was nice and very friendly. Thanks!"
"Good day out for my son"
"My 7 year-old son went to many camps, but rising stars is the only one that he wants to go back to."
"This was my 8 year old sons first experience of a half term camp. He absolutely loved it so much . He wanted to go back everyday ! He said the guys there was so much fun and very nice to him . I also found the staff extremely polite and kind . Thank you"
"JJ always enjoys rising stars. Nice leaders, fun games (four squares, dodgeball) and nerf gun wars!"
"Such a level of care and attention toon to all the children. My son loves this camp for years and adores Eliot and all his team"
"Very well organized by young Adults!"
"It is amazing because you get so many options to choose."
"My son had a great time."
"My 4 year old son was made comfortable within 30 seconds of arriving at camp and waved me off without even turning around. I was nervous about collecting him as he is a shy child and I was worried that he would have been upset during the day without knowing anyone there. I arrived to a beaming child surrounded by new friends who told me he didn’t want to go home. A week of fun followed with new friends and really dedicated, professional and kind supervisors. A fantastic company and we both can’t wait for the next camp. This is the best solution for working parents and the most fun kids can have. I was so impressed by the way this camp was organised. Really great activities with consideration for children that may not be hardy, sporty types. Just brilliant."
"My boys loved this camp, from the physical activities to the chess! Thank you for looking after them."
"Ethan loves the club. It’s a shame it’s so expensive"
"My 8 yr old son has been going to rising stars football club and holiday camps since he was 5. He has always had a lot of fun, the coaching is top standard and very child friendly with an emphasis on sportsmanship and team skills."
"Thank you so much for hanging out with my boys this week. Their first rising stars ‘camp’ experience and they had a blast!"
"I am nots sure rising stars is suitable for any children who have complex or special needs"
"The kids really enjoyed their week and the activities"
"As always, Eliot and his team were fantastic; the kids all had a great time and it was organised perfectly. My son loved his Rising Stars Birthday Party."
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.90 based on 223 reviews