Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
Great management and a great bunch of professionals working together with our kids 😁 It feels like a family as you see some of the employees for years. To me it means everything !!! It’s a no brainer. Rising Stars are absolute stars 🌟
The camp is very enjoyable and entertaining. My kids loved it! Thank you and see you next camp
My kids loved the camp and very enjoyed. Thanks for the nice staff
My daughter had a fantastic week at rising stars. The coaches were great, the activities fun, and it was all run very efficiently. I’ll be sending her again next term!
The best summer Camp!
It's the 3rd year in row my 2 boys attend Rising Stars Holiday Camp and weekends football club .
Highly recommend!!
Keren Segal
Having a fairly shy child going to his first camp, it was absolutely fantastic. He was able to be with some of his school friends, the staff were brilliant and he was able to do activities which he enjoyed and made want to turn up the next day.

Great job, worth every penny, thank you to all of Rising Stars.
An amazing week as always. Very professionally run and all the staff are full of enthusiasm. The kids love it.
My daughter didn’t tell me very much but was very happy every day and said she learnt lots of new games and had loads of fun.
Well organised, professional, kids had an amazing time and we were relaxed knowing our kids are in good hands.
Thanks a lot Rising Stars !
My girls (aged 9 and 7) absolutely loved the summer camp at Rising Stars. The range of activities kept them engaged the whole week. Extremely well organised and pitched at the right level for each age group. Will definitely be signing up again x
There was plenty of choice for the kids and they loved it. Great staff too.
Both my kids attended rising stars at JW3 this week. They had a wonderful time, made new friends and had plenty of activities to suit their preference, from sport and ball games to arts and crafts and gymnastics. The team was friendly and attentive to our requests. It has been a great experience for them,which I highly recommend.
Felicity loved it! She came back exhausted but energised! Thanks for giving her a super fun week!
It was an excellent organization of Rising Stars, your efforts were being seen from every angle to details. My son indeed had an unbelievable one this Summer!
This was the first time my son had the confidence to go to a sports camp. His dad lives overseas and he barely sees him. As a single mother, it’s been hard for Seb to feel like he wants to go to football camps or parties as he doesn’t feel good enough. It meant a lot to me that he went. He was upset to not receive a medal for being kind, didn’t expect one for sports acumen! ( took it very personally) but thats for me to teach him why not to take this to heart, rather than you. I am hoping to send him again next week or the week after, so be great if you could take his circumstances with his dad into account and help me build his confidence further! Thanks so much. He had a great week. Jess
Elliott and his team run an incredible camp that is always fun - My son loves it !
My son thought the camp was excellent, he says that the coaches were great and he enjoyed being given a choice of what to do. The location was really convenient too. He gives it a thumbs up and a five star rating!
Edward thoroughly enjoyed his week at Rising Stars Football Club at Finchley CC (25/31 July). He very much enjoyed the competitive but friendly nature of the matches and will be back later in August for more after his vacation. Many thanks
Kids absolutely loved it!
The camp at JW3 was great - the team was very positive and responsible, the activities were diverse and fun and the team were able to adapt to changes in bubbles if required.
The kids maybe had one or two short periods of time when they weren't doing much, but seems that besides that the programme was good and fun for the kids.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.86 based on 397 reviews