Ripfast Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Ripfast
"Saw advert in 442 magazine and placed an order. Ripfast did not recognise the offer but honoured it anyway. Order arrived with only one of the three products in the offer. E-mailed for refund but three days later no contact. Went to Ripfast website and webchat pop up appeared. Asked question but 20 minutes passed and no reply. Overall very poor experience which has still to be resolved"
"One I paid for the ten day trial pack and the training diary though PayPal and it confirmed payment as I had enough money and I still have not received the products after two weeks or received a refund this is the worst company to buy from"
Hi James, you should have emailed us or called us during the first week that the order had not been received/lost. A replacement product was sent after we read your review on this page (we had no idea before this, as we had not spoken with you or had any knowledge of this prior to this review you've posted). Also you ordered a free trial, despite having ordered a free trial a year ago. As our terms state, a free trial is only available once per client. But we still allowed it as you were a returning customer. We feel this makes your review quite unfair -- Team Ripfast
"My Order is from the 22.April 2018 and its still not here."
Hi Laurence, as you're based in Germany, sometimes goods can be delayed as we ship from the UK. Glad you have now received the order and we look forward to your updated review! Cheers, Team Ripfast
"Customer service is outstanding. Protein shakes easy to mix and are great tasting."
"After a lifetime of fairly consistent but sporadic training I had decided to give serious bodybuilding one more try and to this end contacted Ripfast whose advertising I had seen in the reputable Men's Health magazine. I needed expert current advice and access to a range of ethical supplements. The advice is immediate and the supplements do work and the staff soon become friends. Who could ask for better.Tim Crabb"
"Ripfast is a awesome company, selling awesome products, that actually builds lean muscles. I’ve been shopping from Ripfast since last 10yrs, and the reason why I’m still with the company! I’ll let you answer that. I’ll give it a 10/10 for this excellent company. 💪"
"Into second month of Ripfast Bodybuilding Club and they took two payments two days apart and I’ve not received anything (ie no goods and no refund). I emailed them but have not had a response, tried to phone them but no one answered the phone. Please don’t sign up to this program, their products don’t work and they're a very poor company with no idea what customer service is. They will take your money and won’t send you a thing. As one reviewer has already stated, they don’t provide tracking information so you have no way of tracking any package they ‘say’ they have sent you"
Hi Dave, glad we've sorted the misunderstanding due to the recent massive snowfall in the UK. Now that you're back on RBC, look forward to your update on the review! Team Ripfast
"Happy and good service"
"As a previous customer I knew exactly what I was getting. This was and is trustworthy company with no flannel. The products I have bought are the best I have ever used and as a 56 year old male I have tried a few over the years"
"I came across Ripfast when searching for supplements to assist with my Bodybuilding goals. At the time I remember feeling like I took a risk signing up to the RBC, but I haven’t looked back since. These products are by far the best on the market that have visible results. I can’t see myself ever cancelling my membership."
"Been using the product for 10 days. This combined with a good "hard" training programme (5 days a week) and I am Seeing an amazing result. best product I have ever used. Graham"
"My order never arrived and i had to email to find out what had happened"
Hi, as you haven't listed your name, we can't check this out specifically. Sometimes products can go missing, but yes, the normal procedure is to contact us and inform us as you did. Team Ripfast
"This is my first week using the RIPFast 5000 program & I'm on the first cycle of the Testo Stack supplement (3rd day in). I am not experiencing any positive effect from the supplement as yet & struggle to complete all the cycles required on a Monday & Thursday: 45 minutes is just not enough even working flat out with very little rest periods. However, I am really sweating during each session & enjoy the principles. Hope to see some good gains within the next 6 weeks."
"Easily the best bodybuilding products I've used. Been using Ripfast for 18 years!"
"Jon. My rating would have been higher, had I not had problems with Ripfast administration, which I am grateful your sorted out. The exercise program is excellent -I started it before the supplements because I was taking other products while we resolved the admin problems with your supplements, then I was unwell & later on holiday. So I am only on the last week of Testosterone-2 at the moment, but so far the supplements seem very good. However, I do not want to spend an extended period of time taking synthetic DHEA. So when I need new product in 10 months time, can I buy non-DHEA products from you like Test C214, SARM Phases 1,2 & 3 - would you suggest anything else? I assume I would not get the benefits of your full program but would I still get enough benefit? Neil"
"very good products and if there is ever a problem they 100% make it right very good people on the ripfast team as well best place on the net super fast shipping too"
"I signed up to the Ripfast club approximately 5 months ago. Since taking the product I've felt stronger and keep getting comments that I look a lot more fitter. Although I've not noticed myself. I do rate the product, but have had some set backs. For example I've had two packages damaged during the postal delivery, which not only concerned me, but left me unsure whether I had the entirety of the contents. I'm going to continue the membership for another 6 months, which should give sufficient time to see the benefits."
"Results . Absolutely fabulous products."
"I can see and feel the changes in my body.really good products."
"Thank you can't wait to start using your products hopefully theses will help me regain my strength plus build my muscles back up, and re-energized my body due to me suffering with fatigue over the last 4/5 year's fingers crossed 🤞 hopefully in the next few months I'll be able to up load some pics for yeas!!! Plus a thank you to Jon"
Ripfast is rated 4.00 based on 21 reviews