Rimmer Bros Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Rimmer Bros deliver?

How can I contact Rimmer Bros?

Tell us how Rimmer Bros made you happy

"Cheap prices, accurate service if you ask for it, but slow shipping."
Are you Rimmer Bros? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I recently Purchased a "OEM Starter Motor" from Rimmer Brothers for my P38 Range Rover. When it arrived the unit itself was clearly marked "remanufactured in Poland" I contaced Rimmer Brothers regarding this and they told me that "remanufactured" actually meant new! that it was a new part manufactured to OEM spec by a third party. The unit was a Valeo so I checked on there web site where it clearly states that their remanufactured starter motors are based on used units that they overhaul. I recently Purchased a "OEM Starter Motor" from Rimmer Brothers for my P38 Range Rover. When it arrived the unit itself was clearly marked "remanufactured in Poland" I contaced Rimmer Brothers regarding this and they told me that "remanufactured" actually meant new! that it was a new part manufactured to OEM spec by a third party. The unit was a Valeo so I checked on there web site wher it clearly states that there remanufactured starter motors are based on used units that they overall, you can verify this for yourselves on the Valeo UK web site. Rimmer Brothers still refused to agree that they had supplied me an actual "Remanufacured Part" insisting it was "New" even though I did not ask for a refund (although i would not have bought the part had it been marketed as remanufactured), only that they should clarify the descriptions on their web site and admit they had misrepresented the product. So Beware Rimmer Brothers are clearly not afraid of mssrepresentation in order to get your business. This is a shame as I have had 10 years of pretty good service from them. Never again!!"
"Really friendly advice to me as a novice classic car owner. Help choose correct part and delivered without fuss or hassle."
"First Class service, great help provided for the technical questions I asked. Great delivery and order filled precisely."
"Most MG TF parts in stock for quick delivery"
"Great service and good quality products promptly delivered."
Rimmer Bros is rated 4.00 based on 6 reviews