Rightio, West Midlands Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Rightio, West Midlands

66-68, Radclyffe House, Hagley Rd, Birmingham B16 8PF, UK

How would you rate Rightio, West Midlands?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lakota Schultz

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rightio, West Midlands in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lakota Schultz
Verified Reviewer
"Called Rightio last night, booked an appointment to fix my broken toilet this morning before 11am. Advisor spent more time focusing on upselling me to the £9.95 a month care package, which is ok I guess. Got a call from the techs 30 minutes later confirming my appointment before 12pm tomorrow- when I explained it’s meant to be before 11am, he gave a noncommittal “yeah, in the morning” He wasn’t friendly, was barely polite, and obviously unhappy at being at work at 8pm on a Thursday. I cancelled my appointment, and the Care package- will bever This morning I get a call from a guy who told me there were no techs in my area, nothing he could do til Wednesday. Zero empathy, zero f’s given. He couldn’t have sounded less interested if he tried, and when I told him that it wasn’t good enough given I had my appointment confirmed, he snapped back “no one promised you anything, and at least we told you now instead of letting you wait around all day”"
Rightio, West Midlands is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews