www.rightio.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend www.rightio.com

Tell us how www.rightio.com made you happy

"Booked an appointment on Friday for the following Monday for a simple boiler service. They tried to sell me a boiler maintenance package which I wasn’t interested in. The quote was expensive but they claimed they could also fit a master flush valve along with the service for the same price so I booked an appointment for 0900-1200. They rang back Friday to confirm the booking and again on Saturday and again on Sunday. Then at 1030 on Monday they cancelled. Waste of time."
"I was told to phone Hanlon / Rightio as they were a multi trade company. On arrival I was told they couldn’t do the work because they couldn’t access the problem. No offer of any other help or solution. I have rang several times to try and talk to somebody but it has rung out. As a plumbing service I think the service I have been given has been very poor and have been left without a solution. I am still unable to use the shower or sink in my bathroom."
www.rightio.com is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews