www.rightio.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.rightio.com

Tell us how www.rightio.com made you happy
Arranged appointment in morning and was called at 13:00 to be told that engineer would be late!! A further call at 16:15 informed me engineer would arrive in half an hour. He turned up two hours later... and then, after half an hour, he told me that he couldn't specify the problem and advised me to seek further professional advice! WTF! A complete waste of time and money! AVOID!!!
Called out to report a blocked external drain. Roots occasionally cause a blockage and the problem is easily resolved with a jet. Took time off work. No show, no call to advise not coming. Next day sent a poorly equipped plumber (with a hand pump!) who said he only does internal drains.Needless to say his 10 minute effort did nothing. He then suggested I lie to Scottish Water and get them to fix it. Called the Rightio head office to arrange a proper fix. No joy. Pathetic service. £130.80 for nothing.
This company robbed my 86year old parents of £180. they turned up and sat for 55 minutes, in that time they took a pipe off and blew it, then they left the boiler in bits and told my father to try the boiler in two hours, it didn't work. my father telephoned and they told him he needed a new boiler £1000. I got involved and called British gas, they repaired the boiler in 15minutes with a part that cost £7. Rightio won't answer the telephone or emails. absolute con men, should be shut down.
Booked an appointment on Friday for the following Monday for a simple boiler service. They tried to sell me a boiler maintenance package which I wasn’t interested in. The quote was expensive but they claimed they could also fit a master flush valve along with the service for the same price so I booked an appointment for 0900-1200. They rang back Friday to confirm the booking and again on Saturday and again on Sunday. Then at 1030 on Monday they cancelled. Waste of time.
I was told to phone Hanlon / Rightio as they were a multi trade company. On arrival I was told they couldn’t do the work because they couldn’t access the problem. No offer of any other help or solution. I have rang several times to try and talk to somebody but it has rung out. As a plumbing service I think the service I have been given has been very poor and have been left without a solution. I am still unable to use the shower or sink in my bathroom.
www.rightio.com is rated 1.00 based on 5 reviews