Rightio Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rightio

About Rightio: Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

"Very prompt service and a very knowledgeable plumber. Would certainly use again and would recommend"
"Steve did a great job very professional .Thanks for a quick response for doing my emergency plumbing 😃✌️"
"Excellent very prompt service. Engineer kept me fully informed throughout of the work he needed to undertake and showed me the failed components he needed to replace. Delighted."
"I can't think of anything I would change, it was a 10/10 visit!"
"Engineer attending was extremely helpful. Job well done."
"Excellent service all the way from ringing Rightio most helpful operator i have ever had the pleasure to deal with so helpful . was quoted price and when plumber would come told would be with in 2 hours and he arrived with in the two hours and completed job with ease . am also now going to have my boiler serviced with Rightio great company."
"Very pleased with the service. Fast, efficient and kept informed throughout. The plumber was excellent."
"Excellent professional job, all sorted within the hour."
"Rightio called and advised roughly when the plumber would be there. Later on the plumber called and advised that he would be here in around 15 minutes. He duly arrived and asked what the problem was. We showed him and he said that shouldn't take too long. He then went to his van and got the tools and part he needed and went to work. He took time to explain what was needed and what he was going to do. He also explained why the part had to be replaced and went through the invoice and explained that. He was a nice guy did a very good job. I would have no problem whatsoever in recommending your company to anyone."
"Honestly the best customer service I’ve ever had! friendly plumbers that has helped me definitely recommend use again!"
"Happy leak repaired, engineer fantastic"
"Excellent service from original phone contact. Costs detailed upfront. Plumber identified problem immediately and replaced faulty part quickly efficiently and cleanly. Courteous and trustworthy and as an elderly woman on my own would thoroughly recommend Rightio"
"I received a panic call (water overflowing from cistern) from an old (95 years!) customer of mine at 7:15 AM today, Sunday, the day before Xmas Eve! I rang 'Rightio' and booked a call. I hour later the job was done. THAT was diamond grade service!!"
"The engineer who came (Ben) was very knowledgeable and explained things clearly. He worked cleanly and was comfortable to have in the house. I would highly recommend. There was no ‘hard sell’ or pressure or anything like that. A big relief. Thank you."
"Needed a job done quickly which is what happened, would use service again."
"Very quick, efficient service, engineer very polite and really knew his job and identified the various problems right away. thank you"
"Great service. Friendly and knowledgeable and experienced gas fitters"
"I was very happy with your engineer. He was very quick to identify the problem, and fixed it, thank you"
"A lovely helpful customer services lady and an amazingly kind and capable plumber, which is what one needs in times of stressful leaks. I came across Rightio online and will certainly use them again should the necessity arise."
"Martin did a fantastic job! Highly recommended as we thought the boiler was done for in the house we only moved in a week ago. It was previously badly serviced and Martin brought it back to life."
Rightio is rated 4.64 based on 1,801 reviews