Rightio Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Rightio

About Rightio: Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Mrs Bonnar
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service by friendly and professional engineer who identified and sorted the problem quickly. Very happy."
Mr Connelly
Verified Buyer
"Excellent job done by John today found fault really quick and rectified, impressed . Thanks again John"
"Excellent service and professional. No hanging around waiting for the engineer to arrive due to a call en route which is always a bugbear. Would not hesitate to recommend their services."
"I was not present but the wife was very pleased with the work that was done and also said the plumber was very pleasant. Good job done, thank you."
Mrs Raymond
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my boiler service today and grateful for the practical tips given by the heating engineer. (Chris) Most helpful."
"Brilliant call out knew what needed to be fixed and did right then very pleasant customer service would definitely recommend to anyone"
Mrs Attfield
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Very helpful customer services and great friendly engineer. Would highly recommend."
Mr Holland
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for your help. Being in the Rightio Care Club is the best think I have done it is a fantastic service. Thank you"
"excellent, prompt same day service"
Mrs Walters
Verified Buyer
"A very quick & efficient service considering all the stress before hand, a lovely gentleman who was very helpful"
Mr Elliott
Verified Buyer
"Knowledgeable and personable plumber, did the work quickly and efficiently, a third of the price of other quotes!"
"Excellent service. Arrived promptly and explained each stage if process."
Mrs Macrae
Verified Buyer
"pleased with the workmanship and the electricians explanation of what was wrong - arrived promptly"
"On the initial appointment Michael explained very clearly what the problem was. On hearing that we were only in the area (visiting our son) for a couple of days, he quickly checked that the parts were available and arranged for the work to be done the following day while we were still around. He arrived at the time expected and worked very cleanly and efficiently all the time explaining to us the work involved so that we understood what was going on. When he'd finished, he cleared up so that there was no tidying up for us to do. A really nice chap who obviously knew exactly what he was doing which gave us complete confidence in him."
"Chris, the engineer who attended was punctual, very knowledgeable about the problems I needed dealt with and very efficient. He was also friendly."
Mr Kingdon
Verified Buyer
"Fast response to my initial call (the lady I spoke to was REALLY helpful). Being kept informed, initially with broad time frame for arrival and then of imminent arrival is very reassuring. Friendly, knowledgeable chap (Mark) turned up, offered solutions to my problem so I could make an informed choice and then did the job quickly and efficiently (those two words are different). He left me confident that signing up to your plumbing Care Plan was the right thing to do (chatting whilst working to make sure I fully understood what the plan did and didn't cover). Once I've replaced my central heating boiler later in the year, I'll sign up to one of your heating plans too."
"The two men that came to fix the problem were friendly, professional and polite. Job done nice and quick. No mess left behind."
"Very happy with the work done. Very helpful and friendly plumber called Ian. I would definitely recommend this company."
"Came quickly, within the time allocated and cleared the drain quickly and efficiently. No fuss just excellent service"
"The plumber came round on the appointment time, he located the problem and mended the leak efficiently, I was told the hourly rate plus the cost of new parts beforehand so I knew how much the final charge would be. I was given a proper receipt for the work done which is covered by a 12 month warranty. I am very happy."
Rightio is rated 4.60 based on 1,640 reviews