Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

The bloke that came round to fix my radiator was awesome. Friendly, professional and a great help indeed. A credit to the company.
Very quick response to my frantic phone call, a very pleasant plumber came and fixed the problem for me, Thank you very much.
Your engineer arrived promptly and worked well and cheerfully on what proved to be not a straightforward job
Excellent service, pump on my boiler had packed up, engineer identified problem within minutes and called back the next day as promised and resolved in under an hour for both visits.
The plumber came to his prearranged appointment and dealt with the problems I had reported in an efficient manner. I was satisfied.
Fantastic customer service from the very pleasant telephone booking (thank you Eve) to the efficient and personable young plumber, who quickly sorted out the problem, the whole job was seamless. We were even kept updated as to arrival time. Thank you so much
Brilliant job from start to finish. Prompt and efficient. Turned up on time and did the job very professionally.
Very quick response to call out. Charges explained clearly. Plumber very pleasant job completed quickly & efficiently. Excellent service
Plumber was very pleasant and kind to the householder who has dementia and cannot always comprehend who people are or why they are visiting and can get upset at what can sometimes seem to her an intrusion. Job was completed quickly and efficiently despite my attempts to fix the problem which had just made things more difficult. Many thanks.
The plumber who turned up was very polite and quickly diagnosed and sorted the leak.
Plumber found the leak quickly (he had a selection of standard items with him). Repaired leak promptly & left. Now the best bit - low cost. Job done, thanks Greg.
Jamie was cheerful, efficient and arrived very much on time. Diagnosed problem with about half of radiators not heating up and replaced broken 2 port valve. Many thanks.
The attention I received on the telephone and the speed of the engineer's response was very helpful as I was on a strict timetable Thank you
The engineer who called was very helpful & fixed the problem within 10 minutes
A very professional job. Your engineer was a credit to your company.
Super quick service. Excellent advice from the plumber and new parts ordered. So refreshing to deal with people who want to help with no fuss and at a reasonable price.
I was delighted with the service from Rightio. They came when they said and fixed the fault within less than an hour. A lovely chap arrived and clearly was very professional. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.
Very polite and helpful staff when called to request a plumber, gave me a time slot between 10.am and 2pm he came at 1pm came in and did the job quickly, very good service all round.
Very professional and honest work and very skilled; customer service was excellent and quick
The person and the company were very flexible as I cancelled and re-booked the job twice without any problem. And the person did an excellent job.
Rightio is rated 4.66 based on 1,905 reviews