Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

Mike, the plumber arrived with 30 minutes of the estimated 4 hour window, which was great. The pipe was fixed and the boiler sorted inside of half an hour without any fuss. Great :)
Arrived within the time slot.sorted in 8mins. A bit expensive for pensioners £138 I think there should be a far less charge for simple job, which I could have done myself with the correct tools
Mike was extremely professional. Completed the repair quickly with no mess. Would definately recommend this company to friends. I will be in contact in the new year for a quote for new radiators.
Excellent service. Stephen at the call centre explained all I needed to know. The engineer Phil turned up about 1 hour later and my system was up and running in about 45 minutes. Very happy. First class service.
Absolutely perfect service. From the telephone response to the technician that visited to fix the boiler. I felt over the moon with the quick response on a freezing Sunday morning . Congratulations for the effort all team is putting into having a perfect result.
The Plummer ( Joe) corrected the problem and also looked at another issue which we believe was spilt water in the bathroom possible by the tenants. The tenant was trying to say there was a leak from the cistern after an earlier job, which was not the case. Very professional, Thanks Paul Fennelly
Matthew was brilliant, he turned up because he had just finished a job close by and managed to get it sorted in under an hour n a half even though other companies told me it could take half a day. He was polite and a genuinely good guy. Was honest n said it was a pure accident that wasn’t necessarily my fault which made me feel better. Probably worked out cheaper than I first thought too!
I had a problem in the bathroom of a house I rent out. There was no water running and there appeared to be a leak around the bath area when showring. Initially I tried to get a local plumber but none could assist as they were already fully booked. I looked up the internet and found RIGHTIO. I read their background and was impressed. I phoned them up and the was directed to the appropriate person who was so helpful and positive in what they could do for me. I gave the go ahead and they said they would notify me asap. A short time later they contacted me and could get someone out that early afternoon. Plumber arrived and basically the dealt with the problems. No mess left and cleared up accordingly by the plumber. I was billed and was IMPRESSED by the cost for all that was done. I would recommend RIGHTIO to others. I will have no hesitation in calling them out again.
Engineer was very professional and covid aware however overall costs were extremely steep
very prompt service he was there ahead of time,very pleased with the result.
Scott the engineer did a great job and was very helpful and cheerful. I thought the amount charged was reasonable but I was led to believe there would be a "Care Club" discount. Either way thanks for a job well done.
Your engineer was polite, very helpful and efficient
Great service from Scot efficient and helpful thanks
On time excellent service very pleased with work done
Efficient professional timely work. First class job.
Quick and helpful service. Am pleased with the results.
Very Helpful and efficient. Got a long, ongoing problem sorted very quickly.
Your engineer was very prompt and informative about what he was going to do.
Very pleased with aspects of the work undertook by VJ your engineer well done
First class service Engineer absolutely brilliant very considerate tidy and polite
Rightio is rated 4.71 based on 2,278 reviews