Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

An amazing experience. Handled with thought and a level of customer care that I haven't had or seen for ages. I would definitely recommend your services. Thank you.
Arrived promptly, identified where the leak was quickly. Repaired and tidied all within an hour.
Salman was able to identify and explain clearly what the problem was, showing me the defective parts. I was very confident that he knew what he was doing and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Rightio again on the basis of his work.
Despite contacting Rightio at short notice they came out as soon as they could and solved my plumbing problem very quickly.The plumber was very friendly and did his job well and the cost was reasonable would recommend them anytime.
Plumber was very good and showed a keen interest in getting the right parts and getting the job done quickly.
The plumber, Oliver was polite and proffessional. he arrived , summerised the situation, got on with the work and did not stop untill he had finished.
Exellent service to what was a tricky job, your engineer because he was running late from a previous job worked through his dinner break, thats dedecation, would you pass on are thanks to james the engineer
Arrived on time. Friendly, approachable representative who carried out appropriate repair and offered sound advice. Very happy with the service provided and would recommend. Many thanks.
Riaan had to make some alterations to the worktop to ensure the new hob fitted, which he did without any fuss. He carried out the work cheerfully, on time, and to the standard I wanted.
THANK YOU for service, your plumber Martin B. fixed it very quickly, we are impressed with his knowledge and manner. your overall service exceeded our expectations. We will keep your details in our don't panic draw, hope we won't need them but I bet we will. David & Barbara from Ripley
We are extremely satisfied with your VERY EFFICIENT SERVICE from the moment I contacted you to the job completion in less than 3 hours. John (the plumber) who sorted our problem was extremely knowledgeable and very kind and courteous in every way. I would certainly contact you if and when needed at any time. Thank you so much, from a very satisfied customer Kathy Putt
An excellent job. I was particularly impressed that Rightio were able to reschedule the work at 12 hours notice to allow me to attend a funeral!
Thank you for your prompt response to my emergency.
Harry came to fix leaking pipes in the kitchen. He was professional, courteous and very competent in handling the problem without any fuss. I was impressed by his high standards and his reassuring manner. I would not hesitate to use this company again: trustworthy.
Martin was very experienced and knew exactly what the problem was and fixed it. very pleased with the fast response and advice.
The service was efficient and informative
In an emergency how marvelous to find a reliable company to put things right. From my first phone call, to the plumber leaving my property, it was about 2 hours. The plumber was polite, pleasant and efficient. Yes it is a bit more to use an emergency plumber but for peace of mind it was worth the expense.
The gas engineer went the extra mile to complete the work with a professional attitude
Great couple of lads who did the job within the half hour keeping costs to a minimum. And they did make me smile when they discovered what had blocked the bathroom washbasin!
Fitter was spot on job well done and left no mess cleaning up after job finished
Rightio is rated 4.66 based on 1,905 reviews