Rightio Reviews

Telephone
Read Rightio Reviews

About Rightio:

Home Repairs and Services

Our friendly and professional plumbers, Gas Safe engineers, electricians, locksmiths and drainage experts are in your local area now. Call us today!

The engineer, Ilirjan Hoxha, was first class, very impressive and diligent. Much appreciated.
Engineer was quick and efficient in finding and fixing the leak. Very satisfied with the service
Good communications, plumber arrived, got on with the job and left in an efficient friendly manner
It was a speedy come out and sort our leak. Many thanks too the operator and the plumber who came out.
I was very pleased with the quick response & Omar was friendly & helpful. Thanks Omar Frances Hughes
The service was excellent and informative. The service was professional and performed to a high standard.
Really impressed with Daz’s work was finished quickly to a very high quality and no mess highly recommended
Friendly polite engineer made my elderly mum feel comfortable. Thankfully an easy solution was quickly found
Ryan was very professional and honest I Felt that he really did help fix our boiler which was old. Great service.
excellent service done and the plumber was very good and kind. will recommend the service to all my friends and colleagues.
Happy with response and work carried out, James did a great job, explained everything as he went along, happy to make him a cuppa
Excellent,super fast service. I would like to give your operative the highest praise for curtasy and friendlyness. He was brilliant!
Excellent job well done. call out a bit expensive but expected it due to short notice. plumber very helpful and professional. many thanks
The Engineer (Hanif) was very professional and did a very good job. I'm happy with the service provided and would definitely recommend rightio.
Omar was very friendly, informative and extremely helpful. He is a fantastic engineer and I would happily have him back if we require any future work to be done.
Arrived very quickly, addressed the issue and wasted no time sorting it out. Very pleasant engineer, adhered to COVID guidance. Would highly recommend this company.
Very polite /respectful engineer willing to answer questions to put our mind at ease with work undertaken which was carried out quick and efficiently .... we were all pleased including the engineer !
Excellent service!!!! Communication and updates were superb. The plumber appeared as promised and Simon did a great job. He was friendly and very efficient and solved all the problems. Great job all round
Thank you for your quick response of sending an engineer to check our Boiler and the Gas cooker. Rob, the gas Engineer was very professional and very quick to do the job. We will definitely recommend your service.
Was amazed to be offered the same day service. Engineer kept me apprised of timescales. Arrived promptly. Was very courteous and friendly. Wore a face mask throughout. Extremely efficient! Would definitely recommend Rightio to anyone 👍🏼
Rightio is rated 4.68 based on 2,079 reviews